why does he gravitate to me?

mattyacht

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a guy in my medical class at college that seems to have gravitated toward me, wanting me to do simulations with him and check offs when we need partners. He is just the cutest thing you could ever meet. I'm just curious where he is at orientationwise. I am quite a bit older than him. He is in the military and met a guy in Iraq from opposite ends of the US and now is room mates with the dude here in the states. There was such a bond there that they couldn't go their own seperate ways. Is that just a comraderie thing or could there be more to it? Either way, I'm very flattered that he gravitated toward me. It's somewhat masculine affirmation for me if that makes any sense. I do have a past in both worlds and am somewhat anxious about almost needing his friendship as masculine affirmation. It's not a sex thing at all for me. I just wonder if he has ever had any homosexual tendencies or not. They can be a very painful and exciting situation to deal with.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be flattered, enjoy his friendship, and try not to second guess it too much...all will be made clear in due time, I'm sure... hehehehe If there's anything for him to tell, you will know once he's comfortable enough with you to spill the beans....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mattyacht, maybe you're just a nice guy and smart. I always gravitated towards the smart guys in class. :smile: Or maybe the problem is that you are too 'straight acting'. Perhaps you should'flame' it up a bit. :wink::tongue:

Last edited: