Why does it look so huge?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never known I had an above average sized cock until quite late in life.

Once I did get curious (due to a girlfriend's assertions) I remarked on it to a friend I've known since pre-school and who I would tell anything.

No sexual interaction involved, we both got hard and compared - for his satisfaction, more than my own.

He says he's a little over 6" and most girls he's with tell him he's packing a big tool.

Mine looks HUGE when next to his. It's only 2" or so difference, so WHY does it look so much bigger than just 2"?

As I'm only 5.5" girth, his looks fatter (although it's actually less, but that's the optical illusion of length v breadth).

I'm finding it hard to understand why only 2" difference makes it LOOK twice as big.:confused:

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lets see proof of this 8.5 incher first! haha

LOL.

Having just viewed your gallery, you and my pal are about the same.

That's why I'm laughing.

I've had my pics on here before, but removed them, cuz I've no sense of humour.

You might wanna do the same because most of the board-members do.:biggrin1:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not even sure how to take that..... because you didnt make much sense... at all.. lol
and not that it really matters.. but to some people i think it does..thats why i tooka pic it in the first place to show my dick was a real 7 inches and half these guys on here claiming 7-8" wernt even as big... but i just posted a pic last week..with my dick measured along the topside.. even with an upwards curve... measuring a little over 7".... so are you trying to make fun of me or are you just trying to make no sense? i highly doubt your dick is 8.5 inches.. if it was youd have pics to show it off. in the future if your gona be an asshole and try to make fun of someone... at least try to make sense

i still dont understand your question either way.... why does your dick thats 2 inches longer than your feriends look twice the size? i duno.... because your dumb?lol

post a pic of them both.. and lets see..... as far as i know. a dick thats 2 inches longer .. will look about 2 inches longer...

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
im not even sure how to take that..... because you didnt make much sense... at all.. lol
and not that it really matters.. but to some people i think it does..thats why i took it in the first place to show my dick was a real 7 inches and all these guys claiming 7=8 wernt even as big... but i just posted a pic last week..with my dick measured along the topside.. even with an upwards curve... measuring a little over 7".... so are you trying to make fun of me or are you just trying to make no sense? i highly doubt your dick is 8.5 inches.. if it was youd have pics to show it off. in the future if your gona be an asshole and try to make fun of someone... at least try to make sense

Don't you ever sleep?

OK. You've an average sized dick.

Don't take it out on the rest of us.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't you ever sleep?

OK. You've an average sized dick.

Don't take it out on the rest of us.

lol?
so 7x6 is now average? maybe on LPSG it is..... and whats wrong with that?
at least i got the balls to take a pic of mine and put it up.. your nothign more than a pathetic troll trying to take it out on me because he has a little penis... be happy with what you got, and shut up. dont be jelous

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't you ever sleep?

why would i be sleeping at 8:20pm?

you got no pics, no profile, nothing... and you hardly speak fluent english.... what gives you the right to even be here.. let alone look at my pics and make fun of my dick? you are a pathetic, sad little man

saxxa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Body size can give the illusion of a smaller/larger cock. I always thought I was average until lover's (women & men) told me what a big, pretty cock I have. I am 6'4" tall so proportionately my 8.5" x 5.75" inch cock looks about average in size.

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine looks HUGE when next to his. It's only 2" or so difference, so WHY does it look so much bigger than just 2"?

I'm finding it hard to understand why only 2" difference makes it LOOK twice as big.:confused:
That extra 2.5", compared to a 6" tool (sadly, like mine) means that it's more than 40% bigger.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
40% bigger is a huge difference from 200%

ill bet any amount of money thoough,.. hes the one with the 6 incher... pretty obvious from his posts
either way, 6 or 8 inches... you need a brain to go along with that..

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
why would i be sleeping at 8:20pm?

Don't seem to matter what time it is, you always piss everyone off.

you got no pics, no profile, nothing...

I got a brain, a command of the English language and a bigger cock than you - so fuck off (there's a healthy bit of English in the vernacular for ya).

and you hardly speak fluent english.... what gives you the right to even be here.. let alone look at my pics and make fun of my dick? you are a pathetic, sad little man You wish. I could be your nemesis.

This is fun.:cool:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
talk is cheap....
i dont give a shit how big your dick is either way... but i could just as easily take my pics down and say my dick is 10 inches big... then what are you gona do!?
your a mindless troll. you are a dime a dozen on sites like this..i guarantee, ill bet anything i own, your dick isnt 8.5 inches...you make it so obvious for anyone with a brain to read between the lines and see this. since your the one trying to start a cock contest here.... go ahead and post a pic of your dick right now, with your username in the pic showing your 8.5 inch dick that you are bragging about, and ill paypal you $10....

see i really dont care if your dick is 8 inches , 20 inches, or 2 inches.... but since your being a moron about it... ill sit here and make fun of you fo fun... you opened yourself up for it, and by makin fun of me, for no reason, you asked for it
your question made no sense... if there even was a question?? i dont know what i did to offend you... all i said is lets see your 8.5 inch dick.. since there arnt many on here that are even 8, you should be proud... but since your lying... well.. nevermind. keep the jelousy to a minimum though please.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
lol?
so 7x6 is now average? maybe on LPSG it is..... and whats wrong with that?
at least i got the balls to take a pic of mine and put it up.. your nothign more than a pathetic troll trying to take it out on me because he has a little penis... be happy with what you got, and shut up. dont be jelous

And, by the way, if that's 7"x6" (LOLOLOLOLOL) I'm the Pope.:smile:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And, by the way, if that's 7"x6" (LOLOLOLOLOL) I'm the Pope.:smile:

lol im done here.....
i just took a pic, and posted it, the other night.. of my dick, measured, across the top, no bone press, and it was 7 inches on the dot... and i think my pics speak for themselves as far as girth... your nuts bro... get over your jelous rage. i did nothing to you but call you on your bullshit. im sorry , unlike most people, i have no problem calling it as i see it... your nothing more than a lonely troll with a small penis... go away. i hate being mean to someone like you, because i truly feel sorry for you.im not a mean person at all... but when you act like you are. and sit here and try to tell me i have a small dick and im lying about my size.... you can kiss my fuckin ass you jelous old man... im one of the only ones here who ISNT lying about my size in my sig... the truth hurts, i know.

anyone with a brain has already seen through you....
do you not realize there are millions of members on sites like these, just like you...
no pics
no profile
no nothing
just a big false advertisement in your signature...

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
talk is cheap....
..i guarantee, ill bet anything i own, your dick isnt 8.5 inches...

Careful what you wish for. I did that once and lost the lot, as you would do in this instance, so I'll break the bet for ya.

You're probably bigger than average - according to the statistics - but that don't make your cock LARGE.

This is a LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP.

You are not large. Go away. Be envious elsewhere.

Many guys who are not large log in and are welcome. They are interested in talking and discussing and not just hijacking threads with pithy on-liner and inflammatory retorts to genuine questions.

The flack you take on a daily basis here surely tells you you're not.

So why don't you just collect your pics up (that no-one has even ever, ever, ever considered copying and stealing - unlike my own) and just DO ONE.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Careful what you wish for. I did that once and lost the lot, as you would do in this instance, so I'll break the bet for ya.

You're probably bigger than average - according to the statistics - but that don't make your cock LARGE.

This is a LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP.

You are not large. Go away. Be envious elsewhere.

Many guys who are not large log in and are welcome. They are interested in talking and discussing and not just hijacking threads with pithy on-liner and inflammatory retorts to genuine questions.

The flack you take on a daily basis here surely tells you you're not.

So why don't you just collect your pics up (that no-one has even ever, ever, ever considered copying and stealing - unlike my own) and just DO ONE.

you are out of your mind.
honestly.
seek professional help
i will say a prayer for you tonight before bed.
im sorry you turned out like you have.

here you are telling people they have little dicks... meanwhile you dont even have A picture... hahaha, man you really hurt my feelings!!! and i hate to say it.. but most guys on here arnt even 7x6... but whats that matter? no one said you had to have a huge dick to sign up... if memberships were reserved for 8"+ only... there wouldnt be many members at all...
weather you consider 7x6" large means nothing to me... did i ever ask for your opinion on my dick? the only opinion that matters to me is a womans opinions.. and so far every girl has come back for seconds.. thirds, fourths and so on...enjoy your pathetic life living in the shadows of all the big dicks on LPSG.
all in all... either post a pic of your 8.5" dick... or SHUT THE HELL UP!!! simple as that....
go live out y our fantasy somewhere else little guy

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you are out of your mind.
honestly.
seek professional help
i will say a prayer for you tonight before bed.
im sorry you turned out like you have.

here you are telling people they have little dicks... meanwhile you dont even have A picture... hahaha, man you really hurt my feelings!!! and i hate to say it.. but most guys on here arnt even 7x6... but whats that matter? no one said you had to have a huge dick to sign up... if memberships were reserved for 8"+ only... there wouldnt be many members at all...
weather you consider 7x6" large means nothing to me... did i ever ask for your opinion on my dick? the only opinion that matters to me is a womans opinions.. and so far every girl has come back for seconds.. thirds, fourths and so on...enjoy your pathetic life living in the shadows of all the big dicks on LPSG.

Enjoy being a complete wanker all your life.

Or change.

It really is that simple and it really is up to you to do it.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Enjoy being a complete wanker all your life.

Or change.

It really is that simple and it really is up to you to do it.

keep posting.. your only making my case stronger with each post.
change the subject... dodge the question... chnage the subject... dodge the question.... dodge the challenge to post a pic of your own... ect ect..

i would NEVER EVER force a person or try to bully them into takin a pic of their dick if they arnt comfortable in doing so.. (like you).... but since your being such an asshole blatantly saying my dick is small, im a liar, im lying about my size, yad yada yada.... post one of yours or shut up,,,you have no credability , your just a weirdo on a large penis forum with no pics, no profile, nothing..
and by the way....how many times are u gona ignore the fact ive actually posted REAL MEASURED pics of my cock, from top view , im 7x6.. live with it.. sorry you are jelous. stop lookin at my pics.. they are for real members only

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
keep posting.. your only making my case stronger with each post.
change the subject... dodge the question... chnage the subject... dodge the question.... dodge the challenge to post a pic of your own... ect ect..

i would NEVER EVER force a person or try to bully them into takin a pic of their dick if they arnt comfortable in doing so.. (like you).... but since your being such an asshole blatantly saying my dick is small, im a liar, im lying about my size, yad yada yada.... post one of yours or shut up,,,you have no credability , your just a weirdo on a large penis forum with no pics, no profile, nothing..
and by the way....how many times are u gona ignore the fact ive actually posted REAL MEASURED pics of my cock, from top view , im 7x6.. live with it.. sorry you are jelous. stop lookin at my pics.. they are for real members only

If posting it would guarantee your shutting T F up, I'd almost be tempted.

But it wouldn't.

You said about 5 posts ago you were out of here.

I'm having a ball, but if you're uncomfortable why don't you do one?

Like you said you were and at which point the entire board, if not the world, breathed a sigh of relief.

Boring c**t.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha... get a profile, and some pics... untill then you are nothing more than a TROLL IN EVERYONES EYES! live with it. its the truth
im not arguing with a faceless, pictureless troll
i feel like an idiot for even trying to defend myself against someone like you...
you are too blind with jealousy to see how dumb you look. enjoy!