Why does it look so huge?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Would agree with you, ordinarily.

Have seen this dickhead wreck other threads and kept out of it.

This time he wrecked mine.

This time.........It's personal.

thats where your wrong... i said lets see your 8.5 inch dick.... being serious... thats why im here.. i enjoy seeing big dicks..so why wouldnt i waan see a RARE 8.5 incher?? theres not many on here that are 8.. b ut you obvisouly have nothign to contribute.... took it as an insult and lashed out at me and started makign fun of my dick for some reason....i think you need to learn english better first, honestly, then maybe y ou will be able to understand fully what i am and am not saying or implying.
all your childish insults about my dick do is show how low your self esteem is, how unsure of yourself you are, and how jealous you are.

by the way thanks for ignoring all previous posts.... good rule to play by... when someone makes an ass of you and points out the truth.. just ignore it.. itll go away.
and i see i ahve another PM from you... should i even open it?? u sure u want me to open it? ive asked many times to stop PMing me.. why are u still Pming me?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thats where your wrong... i said lets see your 8.5 inch dick.... being serious... thats why im here.. i enjoy seeing big dicks..so why wouldnt i waan see a RARE 8.5 incher?? theres not many on here that are 8.. b ut you obvisouly have nothign to contribute.... took it as an insult and lashed out at me and started makign fun of my dick for some reason....i think you need to learn english better first, honestly, then maybe y ou will be able to understand fully what i am and am not saying or implying.

Luckily, I don't need an interpreter of the English language.

I also understang Gibberenglish.:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Private Message: Seems like you're losing.
post_old.gif
6 Minutes Ago STD

STD is
user_online.gif

I'm just starting.

I love it.

Baiting wankers like you isn't even a sport really, it's so easy.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im in a good mood... ill give you one more chance to shut up and stop Pming me.... last chance this time for real.... then im sending copies of all your Pms to a moderator for them to sort out..... troll.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
And by the way, you can PM me all night, but I won't even read them until next week when all this won't matter anyway, cuz you'll be gone or cowed.

I can't think of much as boring.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i never PM'd you once to begin with.... weirdo.
leave me alone. and stop PMing me...
i havnt figured out how to block yet... or you would have been blocked a while ago... leave me alone and get off my dick kid

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the first insults all came from his phony mouth...
i defended myself, and then some....
im not gona sit here and be insulted through a public forum, and PM's, by some troll who cant even post a pic or fill out his profile.... get real
i went away many times... each time i stopped posting.. he started sending insulting PM's........

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
no but i need somsone to make this STD weirdo leave me alone and stop witting me broken english PM's full of childish insults...

Anyone wants to see any of my "broken English" PM's can see them all. No secrets. Just winding you up, uncut.:biggrin1:

Can't do the same with your PM's cuz i can't be arsed to read them.

You're a pain.

Nuisance extordinaire.

Everyone hates you here.

I ignored you long-time, but now I hate you too (I am so easy going as well).

You are like the proverbial turd in a swimming pool.

Ugh. You make me feel quite ill.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
somsone = someone
witting = writing
PM's = PMs

Have I got those right, uncut?
Are you sure you want to criticize anyone else's broken English?

smart ass...
spelling is one thing, i type fast and dont bother fixing any mistakes.. i see them underlined in red... but why bother.. i make perfect sense with or without a few spelling errors...

by broken english.. i meant.... well look at his posts and youll see
he puts words together that make no sense and have no meaning.
you already knew what i meant though, and you are just being another online spelling teacher... nothing knew.. good job.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone wants to see any of my "broken English" PM's can see them all. No secrets. Just winding you up, uncut.:biggrin1:

Can't do the same with your PM's cuz i can't be arsed to read them.

You're a pain.

Nuisance extordinaire.

Everyone hates you here.

I ignored you long-time, but now I hate you too (I am so easy going as well).

You are like the proverbial turd in a swimming pool.

Ugh. You make me feel quite ill.

my pms?! now your just being insane.. honestly... both you and i know the truth... and i can prove it very easily by sending copies to admins... dont fool yourself into believing your own lies, i never sent you any pms''' you come to me everytime i go away, you start with your pms
you contribute nothing to this site.... get real

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Uncut, going back and reading page 1, you started insulting him because he didnt have a gallery. That's his personal decision to not have one, it doesnt make you any better just because you have a dozen pics of your cock. He didnt take too kindly to your attitude and upped the ante. Don't start acting like a 6 year old with the "he did it first" because you were the first reply on this thread and by your 2nd reply you were calling him an asshole and whatnot.

You can't treat people like that and expect to get away with it all the time. STD might have PM'd you over all of this but you don't look like someone who is staying out of the dogfight with 4 pages of insults.