Why does my cock look so small?

Daniel1

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
So,

I'm like 8.75 inches long, and like, 7.5 inches girth around the base. People say I'm pretty big, and look massive in person. Why on earth on video do I look like I'm only 3 inches!!??

Daniel4's Videos My Cock Growing

Daniel4's Videos "Public Restroom Jerk 2 - Almost Caught"

Daniel4's Videos "Big Messy Cumshot"

Daniel4's Videos Growing 2

Guys can easily fit 2 1/2 hands around my cock!! Ahh!!

Last edited:

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks plenty big enough to me but big cocks are usually shown off to better effect from a mid shot - nipples to knees or chest to floor. All your vids are close-ups and that makes it hard to tell the difference between a big cock and a small cock that's in close up. If you could show off the length compared to the rest of your body you may be pleasantly surprised. A very thick cock like yours will also look proportionately shorter than a thin cock of the same length.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So,

I'm like 8.75 inches long, and like, 7.5 inches girth around the base. People say I'm pretty big, and look massive in person. Why on earth on video do I look like I'm only 3 inches!!??

Daniel4's Videos My Cock Growing

Daniel4's Videos "Public Restroom Jerk 2 - Almost Caught"

Daniel4's Videos "Big Messy Cumshot"

Daniel4's Videos Growing 2

Guys can easily fit 2 1/2 hands around my cock!! Ahh!!
I saw nothng in the videos which shows that you even remotely close to those measurements. You look to be about 6-6.25 inches long and about 5.5 inches around.

I was once with a guy who may have been a legit 8-8.5 inches. Could easliy fit three hands on the shaft and the head was still exposed.

Unless you have huge hands you would not be able to touch your fingers together if you were 7.5 around.

Video of you measuring would help prove or disprove this.

This thread should have been posted in the Showoff of forum where you would have gotten more answers and views.