• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Why does my erect penis measures less when i am tired or not horny?

Markus777

Sexy Member
Why does my erect penis measures less when I am tired or not horny? Thanks in advance. Also, should I count that as my size or only when I am not tired and I am feeling horny and my penis is at the biggest size?

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
The size of your hard on is based on the amount of blood flowing to it, so I'd guess when you're tired or not horny, the blood just isn't pumping as hard, maybe?

Reactions: lapdog2001

Markus777

Sexy Member
The size of your hard on is based on the amount of blood flowing to it, so I'd guess when you're tired or not horny, the blood just isn't pumping as hard, maybe?
Thanks for answering. I guess you are right. Should I take into consideration or not my penis size when I am tired or not horny?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are times when you are simply bigger. more excited, higher blood pressure(to a point)

Markus777

Sexy Member
there are times when you are simply bigger. more excited, higher blood pressure(to a point)
Thanks for answering. So which one would you say is my real size, when I am tired and not horny or when I am not tired and horny?

lapdog2001

Gold
Platinum Gold
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for answering. So which one would you say is my real size, when I am tired and not horny or when I am not tired and horny?
Would you consider your flaccid size to be your erect size? :confused: Probably not.
I think most guys would consider their true size to be what they measure when they at at their best! :D

Markus777

Sexy Member
Would you consider your flaccid size to be your erect size? :confused: Probably not.
I think most guys would consider their true size to be what they measure when they at at their best! :D
Thanks for answering, I agree with what you said.