Why does my penis look short?

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis is 6.3*6.3 inches.
Nothing to brag about, just average (lenght at least)..
I know that there are 8,9 and even 10 inchers out there. I know i'm smal compared to them..

But why does it look like it's very short? (like 5-5.5 inches..).
Is the girth making it look short?

I'm honest about the messurement, so plese don't drop the comment that I maybe cheating with the messurement..

Last edited:

Dude, your cock is hot and so are you. I wouldn't worry about anything. So hot! I don't think it looks as short as you are thinking it does. Nice head too. I'd be very happy playing with your man meat.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
relation to the body, girth, camera angle and lighting, all contribute, I think.
For the most, I think mine looks much shorter than it really is (close to 7.5 long) and in a thread where people had to guess the size of the posters, I think the guy who rated mine said it was a 6' :)
What matters is that is big enough, healthy and you and your sex partner enjoy it, that is all!

springs7man

Expert Member
Media
Artyg, just my thoughts:
1. there's your perspective - you're used to looking down on it, and you're used to seeing it...probably a lot, so you're used to it
2. there's our perspective - seeing your pic for the first time, have to agree with madfronter...it looks VERY hot
3. a short man who is fat looks shorter than a man the same height who is thin; your FAT dick probably makes it look about 1/2" shorter than what it really is. having lived with a dick of average girth (5") for a while now, I'd gladly trade 1/2" in length (7") for more thickness...again, perspective and preference.

find people and ways to help you feel better about what you've been given in life. have fun with it, don't let yourself think negatively about your great-looking cock, and as vergax said, remind yourself about what really matters. and also keep in mind that if you fall right at the peak of average, then 50% of men have a smaller dick than you!! that's an awful lot of guys who would envy what's hanging between your legs!

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Artyg, just my thoughts:
1. there's your perspective - you're used to looking down on it, and you're used to seeing it...probably a lot, so you're used to it
2. there's our perspective - seeing your pic for the first time, have to agree with madfronter...it looks VERY hot
3. a short man who is fat looks shorter than a man the same height who is thin; your FAT dick probably makes it look about 1/2" shorter than what it really is. having lived with a dick of average girth (5") for a while now, I'd gladly trade 1/2" in length (7") for more thickness...again, perspective and preference.

find people and ways to help you feel better about what you've been given in life. have fun with it, don't let yourself think negatively about your great-looking cock, and as vergax said, remind yourself about what really matters. and also keep in mind that if you fall right at the peak of average, then 50% of men have a smaller dick than you!! that's an awful lot of guys who would envy what's hanging between your legs!

Thanks for the post. I'm not worried about the actual size, i actually like my dick (thanks to the fatness..). The only "wory" is why it looks sorter than it is. Since i'm awear of the real size it really doesn't bother me. Just wanted to know why.

But thanks for the gentle words! :)

lovepoon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason I think is because at the angle of which we see it. When we see another persons penis, it's at a side angle. When we look at our own, it's straight down. So I just think it's the perspective of how we look at it.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Camera angle and the pose can certainly make any peni appear longer. The point of view has a lot to do with what we see.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
zoom zoom zoom.
check out the zoom factor in most galleries.

they zoom in...even if it is just a little,
there is still zooming to be had.:wink:

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't read all the posts on this one so far so forgive me if this was said already...

But I believe in pictures your cock looks shorter than you would like it to because of the upcurve.

I know from personal experience that an upward pointing, upcurved cock is by far the worst type of cock to try and take a flattering, length showing photo with.

On the other hand, a downward curve and/or straight out (perpedincular to your body) pointing cock is by far the best type of cock to have for capturing length showing photos.

Equal sized upward and downward curving cocks will not at all appear to be equal sized in photos.

Last edited: