Why does my wife no longer have interest in giving me oral?

Before we got married, oral would happen at least twice a week now its like a chore she only does when bribed or blackmailed. Sex has also become more sporadic any thoughts on the cause?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stopped having anything to do with my husband's dick when suspecting he was gay made my lose my attraction to him. Maybe something has happened between you which has caused her not to be attracted to you. Or maybe you don't wash your dick like you used to. Or maybe you don't engage her like you used to. Maybe you don't meet her expectations like you used to. Maybe ask only person on the entire fucking planet who knows? Did you always ask strangers what she was thinking, or do you not communicate as well as you used to?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I stopped having anything to do with my husband's dick when suspecting he was gay made my lose my attraction to him. Maybe something has happened between you which has caused her not to be attracted to you. Or maybe you don't wash your dick like you used to. Or maybe you don't engage her like you used to. Maybe you don't meet her expectations like you used to. Maybe ask only person on the entire fucking planet who knows? Did you always ask strangers what she was thinking, or do you not communicate as well as you used to?
Ditto. Only she knows for sure.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know why the bride is always smiling when she walks down the aisle?

...Because she knows she never has to suck his dick again!

(My favorite dirty wedding joke)

Heard similar:

There is one food that is known to make women lose all interest in oral sex. It's called a wedding cake.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, seriously now, really the one thing that can make sexual intimacy a chore is that it becomes a chore. Yeah, we're married and we gotta do it. How horrible if it comes to that.

I don't know your lifestyle, and I don't know the delineation of household duties or work schedules, but there has to be a lot more effort than the sex act going into sex. A bit of forethought does wonders for the libido!

Do you date? Are you still courting her? Neither of those should ever end.

If this is important to you, and it should be, then do something about it. Maybe talking to her would be a great start. Let her know how important it is to you. It might be a subject she's been meaning to talk about too! Be prepared to listen. LISTEN, dammit! That is probably the most important thing. Don't go headstrong into it with answers when you don't even know the whole question.

We have been where you are after about four years of marriage. We both realized we wanted more sex, can you believe? For something that was so important to the both of us we neglected to leave room for it in our schedule. Strange how emptying the dishwasher take priority over something so basic and necessary.

Arrive at a solution where this is a priority for both of you.

Now, saying all that there's always the sad realization that she just doesn't like sex. That's when it's third-party time. You'll need therapy.

But start thing off simple: talk and listen.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I rarely give blow jobs anymore because it hurts my jaw as soon as I start and he tears the corners of my mouth even when I put on chapstick beforehand. He's understanding about this. I just make him eat my pussy more to distract him from it.