Why Doggie style

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Hawkeye333, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Hawkeye333

Hawkeye333 Member

Albums:
    Just wondering why most people love doggie style?????

2. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Far from my favorite position, but it has it's advantages...

First of all, it leaves your hands free to roam her body and play with her clit. Also, a good position for giving 'G-Spot orgasms'. Those are fun I hear.

Now, from a strictly male point of view, it gives an awesome view of her body from a perspective you don't normally get in the real world. Nothing sexier than a woman's back if you ask me... I honestly think I'm the world's only back man :rolleyes:. Although as I sit here and ponder, perspective wise, I don't see how this position would be any fun for the lady... unless you possess a mirror I guess. Otherwise, what is it... watching the walls sway a little closer, a little farther while the man gets a full out show? All of a sudden this position sounds kinda misogynistic, eek!

Personally I prefer the 'face to face' type positions, much more intimate...

3. JackbytheSea

JackbytheSea New Member

Albums:
    There's different variations of doggy, and I like them all. Maybe, it's about the control it gives you. Doggy's a great position to use for quick slams, where you don't want to get too sweaty, and it's great for clothes-on sex for that reason.

4. D_Ellrington Widelode

Not sure if this really applies to me, different perspective here because I'm the one who is on the receiving end of doggie. But I definitely prefer doggie. YES mirrors are a good thing!

I think for me it's partly a submissive thing and partly because it just FEELS the best. And as Jack said, it's great for a good slam. I love taking a HARD pounding and it just so happens that seems to be one of the best positions for doing that.

Bow wow!!

5. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

Mind blowing depth.

6. scanjock8

scanjock8 Active Member

Albums:
    bow wow is right--doggie can send me over the edge. part of the turn on is getting off on the unobstructed view of your big dick, but it also creates a lot of leverage for deep penetration. i always end up fully mounted with my chest on my partner's back so i can kiss him from the side and say nasty things in his ear while we're fucking (the 'full mount' is pretty hot missionary too....grrrr;-)

7. swerve

swerve New Member

For me it's more a matter of my partner's enjoyment. My penis curves up, so it puts less pressure on my partner's cervix from that angle. Also, the "bottom" of the curve will stimulate her g-spot better from that angle(impossible for me face to face because of my size unless I never go in more than half way).

8. D_Merringtonne Meathead

Like others, I find that just leaning her over forward, pulling down her panties, dropping my pants and entering her hard and fast from behind is the best way for a quick fuck, clothes on, and I can please her too. Otherwise undressed doggy on the bed, with her ass high in the air, gives a really deep entry and allows for very hard thrusting. Also I like petite women so doggy really is a good way to avoid squashing her! Different women like different versions of doggy: one I fucked not so long ago wanted it inside with her lying flat on the bed, which is quite easy with a big dick.

9. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Intense action, slow and fast, this is the method I use when I want a nice long slow session. Yes, we have a mirror aligned with the bed!!!! We both get to watch. Much Fun!!!!!

KY Warming Gel in the virgina and also inside my condom and the action gets quite warm. Nice, Nice, and very comfortable.

Additionally, I can lean over and to plenty of breast fondling. Great action and activity for both of us.

10. Gisella

Gold Member

Well..in the mate game i behave naturaly as instintive to me giving my back to my male...kind of like cats (big and small)...:tongue: i enjoy that man (i got to know and feel safe with) to aproach me this way & grabbing me from behind, hold rub me from behind...while i'm still standing he is doing that delicious multiple actions and i'm teasing and being conquered and things progress by bending until doggie is into glued placed position (and than missionary and me on top..basically cumination...)

I love rear positions big time - its just so my natural expression!

11. l_a_dude

l_a_dude New Member

Not exactly sure why - but I cum faster when I'm fucking her doggie.

12. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I like it because it can work so many ways. It can be a physically undemanding position for both of us, and I can just thrust with a slow rhythm while we both catch our breath. In this way, I can last a very long time and some women particularly enjoy that.

And at the other extreme, it can be a very aggressive "hard and fast" position... holding her hips and thrusting deeply with a fast rhythm. Not all women like deep penetration in the doggy position, but those that do seem to like it a lot. And gradually, as we keep up the tempo, she stops being able to support herself on her hands and her knees gradually spread further apart. Ultimately, she is splayed on the bed beneath me, ass raised, and I'm practically lying on top of her, my hands on her shoulders or arms supporting myself, thrusting deep... it is a very primal, almost conquering feeling.

Damn. I need a girlfriend.

13. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    I usually cum best when I'm fucking doggy. For me I think it's the fact that the person I am fucking becomes more anonymous to me in that position (you can't see his/her face) and I get off on the fact that this ("anonymous") person has given me his hole to use to cop a nut. Puts me in a position of control and power. It also feels fucking fantastic.

I can fuck him deeper doing it doggy than just about any other position, and I DO like giving my partner long, deep thrusts. I can spread his ass cheeks to get in even deeper. And when I cum, I can pull his hips right into me and hold him there while I let loose my juice.

LOL... I think where sex is concerned I'm a control freak...

Did I say it feels fucking fantastic?

14. Reticent horse

Reticent horse New Member

Doggie is hard with a big dick, too much depth...can hurt women.

15. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    Yes if she can take it then it's easier to penetrate all of her nooks and crannies doggie style.

Franky

16. Satsfakshun

Satsfakshun Member

OMFG... I'm on my hands and knees with my pants down and tongue out, waiting for you.

I have to say, I prefer this position, but like to be standing. I like maximum penetration and maximum impact. The harder the better.

17. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Nope, you're not.

It's why I hate bra straps - they ruin the visual lines of a woman's back.

18. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

Well, it's just too exciting! The sight of my penis going in and out of her vagina, glistening with her juices, her buttocks framing the whole scene, as she bends down in this most unambiguous gesture of sexual invitation, tends to make me ejaculate more quickly than any other position. It's just so, well, lewd and base - but by that I don't mean anything negative. Over the years I've heard several women describe rear entry sex as "dirty", and while I know some of them have meant sexy, raunchy and arousing (especially when they're horny), I also think others have meant just what they said - dirty, debasing, animalistic. Shame, really, because I doubt any man would ever think in those terms. It's my guess that most men just get too aroused when rear entry's on the menu to think clearly about the politics and gender roles involved - when their partner bends forwards, exposing her vulva, with a look of invitation on her face, they just want to fuck her!

I just wonder if many women really appreciate the degree of sexual desire and arousal that the majority of men have to live with for most of the time. Sure, women know men want sex a lot, and usually more often than a woman wants it: this widely accepted fact has become the subject of many jokes, more or less well-intentioned, about men's sexual appetite over the years, but it doesn't convey the internal male sexual experience to a woman. And how can either gender ever understand the other's thoughts and feelings about sex? Maybe they can't, but I think we can get some clues from the differences in attitude between men and women towards rear entry sex.

I would venture that most women only want rear entry sex when they are feeling very horny or when they want to please their boyfriend. They may not fully understand why he wants to fuck them in this way so badly, but they know it's important to him and they get pleasure from his satisfaction. I'd say the horniness which women experience from time to time, especially around ovulation (so I'm led to believe), the horniness which is likely to make them act more sexually, and to want to fuck, rather than to make love, is the nearest they can get to an insight into men's sexuality. Perhaps women need to appreciate that for men sexual desire is like that a great deal of the time. This is not to claim that all men constantly feel horny, but it's true that most men feel very horny for a significant proportion of their lives. That's what makes us want to fuck you from behind, upside down and sideways, but especially from behind, because it's just so intensely arousing for us; and we men, believe it or not, like to be intensely aroused, have sex, ejaculate and feel the relief....not that this relief may last very long, of course.

Having said that, women tend to get more aroused during sex even if they don't feel especially aroused beforehand, and this is particularly true if their lover is skillful and caring enough to spend enough time on foreplay; by contrast, men can become more emotional and loving during sex (though probably not during rear entry sex, which is much more a physical experience). Men can connect with their feelings of love during more tender sex, such as you get making love in the man on top, the woman on top, and, especially, the side by side positions. You know what? That old cliché about men wanting sex and through it feeling their love for their partner, while women give sex to men so as to be loved, might just have some truth in it!

19. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I like it because i can penetrate with almost all of my member, while with other positions it is not possible. Anyway, it is also the position used by our animal ancestors, so it is a sort of imprinting.

20. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

it's the availability of easy entry for me..

When a pussy is that prone you can manipulate the head of your cock all around the outside of it stimulating both individuals equally. It makes for a tremendous precursor to actual entry.

It is, bar none, my favorite heterosexual fucking position.

Draft saved Draft deleted