Why Doggie style

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pirate Wench said:
Mind blowing depth.
Agreed... incredibly deep, deep penetration (in our case too much sometimes) that wifey describes as "overwhelming"... And I LOVE the visual of my wife's narrow waist and full, plump rear raised high in the air, the flare of her hips, the delicious curve of her arched back, her face buried in the pillow, her hands clenching the sheets, and her inner labia stretched tight around my cock...we end almost every session this way... Sorry for running on like this, but I am obsessed with fucking my wife in this position

Is6.5big

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Proudly_Italian said:
Anyway, it is also the position used by our animal ancestors, so it is a sort of imprinting.

agreed. people like it because that's our primitave nature showing thru...

all of the animal kingdom does it "doggie"....it should be called doing it "animal-style"

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We don't really like it. My husband is just too tall and most of it is in his legs.
I'm 5'2" and we just don't match.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
big dirigible said:
Nope, you're not.

It's why I hate bra straps - they ruin the visual lines of a woman's back.

That makes at least 3 of us. Almost a fetish with me now.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It makes for easier access, deeper penetration and I love it when his balls bang up against mine. I also love the feeling of my cock and balls boiuncing around when he hits his stride.

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nothing hotter than bending someone over and entering him/her hard and fast all the while watching your cock disappear inside of him or her. One of the girls I fuck regularly screams loudly "It's so fucking deep!" when I bury my cock to the hilt that way. She just keeps screaming "It's so deep! Oh my God!" which makes me drill her harder and deeper. Something very hot about being so deep inside someone that they feel it in places they rarely do.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well doggie isn't my fave. I prefer more body contact. I do love doggy but with my flat on my stomach. Great g-spot stim. that way. But I've always called that position reverse missionary because it's missionary but with me flipped over :biggrin1:

Aquaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Full doggy with a fat chick or a girl with a big ass is the best! :smile: Semi doggy is better with leaner girls.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think a lot of it is just the animal in us type reaction. Some of it is wanting to dominate or for some to be dominated. For some it allows for the feeling of deeper penetration for the woman. And for some males it is the visual thing. All I know it sure feels good to be back there feeding meat from behind.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hawkeye333 said:
Just wondering why most people love doggie style?????

Well, it's just too exciting! The sight of my penis going in and out of her vagina, glistening with her juices, her buttocks framing the whole scene, as she bends down in this most unambiguous gesture of sexual invitation, tends to make me ejaculate more quickly than any other position. It's my guess that most men just get too aroused when their partner bends forwards, exposing her vulva, with a look of invitation on her face, they just want to fuck her!

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hawkeye333 said:

For me, a woman's curves are so damn visually stimulating and that adds to the session. If she's got the hot booty, it's the only position I can think of to appreciate her asset as it is simply awesome to behold in all it's beauty.

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a bottom, doggie style makes it much easier for me to "fuck" my partner's dick with my ass, which many top guys love. They are often tired of being the one doing all the thrusting, in this position all they have to do is provide the big hard dick and enjoy.:cool:

wow_factor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
luckyseven said:
I would venture that most women only want rear entry sex when they are feeling very horny or when they want to please their boyfriend.

Hi lucky seven, well I think you're wrong. I love this position with my boyf, I ask him to do it :wink: . He prefers other positions...

I read another thread here which kind of goes along with what I'm saying.

But, your post is quite an insightful read indeed.

hungbiinheat

Experimental Member
Media
for me, penetration is a very arousing part of the sex act and doggie style allows me a great view of that; also it allows my balls to slap my partner which i always find very hot and most of my partners do too. an added plus is it really makes my bed squeak when i give heavy thrusting :biggrin1:

Reactions: bi2

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hawkeye333 said:
Because it is ever so much more fun than "fishie" style. Not nearly as complicated as "giraffie style..." and not as "sinful" as missionary style.

Now "kittie style" is a whole other story!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're not, I know at least five others who also loved to take me from the rear side, either in doggy style position, or similar like missionary reverse. One guy actually loved it how his abs slapped against my butt cheeks when he fucked me, another reveled in the shape of my torso, from my waist to my shoulders, others like it because it gave them the best way to really feast their hands on my cushies. So, you can pick a reason why men love doggy style.

As for a contact freak like me, it's not the ideal position. If you really want to rear-fuck me, I prefer the position of reverse missionary, but if you really want to go doggy, you have to do the "breeding stud" way of it: completely mount me from behind, your torso over mine, and then drive it home - YEAH! Sometimes that's actually quite nice. Also, since I love eye contact, and watching his face, this position has far better possibilities than standard doggy.

C'mon stud, breed dis mare! YEEEHAW!

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The main thing it offers up is complete submissiveness and it perhaps gets the closest to being animalistic and brutish! The truly affectionate and loving way to celebrate a fantastic coupling is face to face, mouth to mouth and mouth to chest!:cool: :rolleyes: :wink: :smile: