Why Doggie style

Lifeguard

Experimental Member
Media
I like doggie style for several reasons. First of all, my wife has a gorgeous ass so I get to admire it while I fuck her! Secondly, she likes it (which in turn means I like it) because of the increased G-spot stimulation. Finally, the wall at the head of our bed in our motorhome is mirrored so when we fucking doggie style we both get to enjoy the sway of her very ample tits!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Excuses excuses and more excuses...:rolleyes: :tongue:

For sure you do it in front of a huge mirror..well, is very nice to have a mirror around to look at ourselves anyways....

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
CuriousGuy said:
As a bottom, doggie style makes it much easier for me to "fuck" my partner's dick with my ass, which many top guys love. They are often tired of being the one doing all the thrusting, in this position all they have to do is provide the big hard dick and enjoy.:cool:
That-a-girl

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It should be called “who’s in control” – when I stand and put my feet in front of her hips, she tears the floor, bed or whatever is under her trying to grab on to something. It’s a total power trip. Plus, it looks amazing to see my big dick coming out of her pussy and her skin stretching around it. Anal… total depth that doesn’t compare.