1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Why Don’t Women Sext?

Discussion in 'Ask a Woman' started by 1798131, Jun 7, 2019.

1. 1798131

1798131 Guest

it seems very few and far between to find a woman on here or anywhere ready and willing to sext, send pics video, Skype or whatever masturbate together via Skype for free. So to women of LPSG, please explain if you will why this doesn’t seem to be an arousing thing to do

2. 693987

693987 Guest

I used to have an exhibitionist streak. I would be on cam in the chat on this site. I would cam elsewhere, too. One on one had zero interest. It was to an audience, including online friends in many cases. I also did cam work for pay. One on one is and was reserved for the person or people I was actually involved with. Or getting paid.

You aren't one of my sweeties? I have zero interest in giving a private show to you for free. I used to do text based/chat room based RPG. Including pervy RP. That still didn't tend to be one on one. Part of the fun is an audience.

I'm sure some women do like one on one with strangers for free. I'm pretty sure it's the minority, though.

3. Tight_N_Juicy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm not here to get you off.

I'm here to have conversations with interesting people. I'm already in a monogamous relationship. This isn't a hook up site for everyone

Taya, AlteredEgo, Toddcc987 and 7 others like this.
  4. Tight_N_Juicy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    And gee, I wonder why so many women don't want to risk having their nudes posted on websites like this one without they're knowledge or consent...

Taya, AlteredEgo, MisterB and 4 others like this.
  5. 1798131

1798131 Guest

I can
    i can see this although this would be a scummy thing to do to someone who sent you nudes

6. 693987

693987 Guest

Oh, yeah. People taking video captures and posting them all over really took the shine off of the fucking apple, lemme tell ya.

7. Experiment_626

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Your new so u might be forgiven for coming across as entitled but like @Tight_N_Juicy said us women are not here to be wank fodder

lms28 and Enid like this.
  8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've gone out and lived. I still have those options available to me. Why sext online? Earlier today, I sent a text to a friend joking about my body's response to ovulation. His response was to show me that he has pre-ordered me an Uber, and ask me to certify that the pick-up time and location work for me. I will be happy enough waiting for him. His response would have been the same if I had sent him a risqué photo.

Enid likes this.
  9. Tight_N_Juicy

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Indeed, and it happens all the time.

lms28 and Betty_Cocker like this.
  10. 1798131

1798131 Guest

I just wanted to ask the question. Definitely not entitled

11. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Hell fucking no, in this day and age?? I watch Dateline & 48 Hours. Or other shows like that.

I am not putting that out there for people to use against me.

12. MickeyLee

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Cuz dudes are hella sketchy and tend to pass that shit around. :mad:

Also. Dudes kinda suck at sexting. There is more to sex than your dick. Sorry to be the first person to clue some dudes to that fact.

13. 286798

286798 Guest

^this^

I overheard a couple Male coworkers talking about a sexting scandal at a local school. The 40-50 year old dudes (all married) were saying they couldn't believe that the nude photos were being forward around or shown to other . A single 30s coworker said "you mean like this?" and started showing his spank bank. The married guys were all like "dude, did they tell you that you could show these?" 30s dude said "no, but I expect her to show her girlfriends so I figure she expects me to show my friends." I popped up out of my cube like someone just said "free cake in the break room "... and spat "no. we don't. we expect that you understand that we are sharing something very private and intimate. sending nudes implies trust and that is to be respected. THIS is why women don't sext and YOU are an asshole for violating their trust." None of these guys knew I was there beforehand. and the 30s guy had previously told a coworker he was going to ask me out. obviously, that never happened and I told all my single friends to avoid dating him.

No offense, OP... YOU may not share our pics, but many others would and do.

14. 1798131

1798131 Guest

I 100% never share pics that people send and I would hope that mine do not get shared as well. That shit is nasty to do to a person unless it’s pics they have posted before. If someone Skypes or send pics that are taken right then and there and or pics they would never post, you should never show a soul that shit. Along with the trust they are putting in you to send those pics shouldn’t be violated and if someone does that on here, I think they should be banned.

AlteredEgo and Enid like this.
  15. Tattooed Goddess

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My Fwb sends me the hottest sexts and voice clips dirty talking to me. I love it from him. But I wouldn't seek it out on the interwebs. It is not the same.

AlteredEgo, ArtAppreciation and lms28 like this.
  16. Scarletbegonia

Gold Member

Albums:
    I share with my guy.
    Emailed images have a coded subject line, because we both check email everywhere, and eyes are everywhere.
    Video likewise is us only.
    Text message is usually a hey, go check your email.

After enough of those, he’s said just seeing the check your email text is enough to wind him up for hours until he gets to where he can get his laptop online.
    I don’t think I’ll push a smart phone on him.
    I like the extra tease.

Any rando? Hell to the no.

17. 693987

693987 Guest

Oh. One other thought. One on one video chat when it isn't one of my sweeties? In my experience the men tend to be super fucking entitled, pushy, demanding, etc. Fuck all of that. Bleh.

18. Tattooed Goddess

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fay, hey wanna watch me edge in the same position for 3 hours. For free.

Betty_Cocker, AlteredEgo and 693987 like this.
  19. Tattooed Goddess

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Surely you have all the free time to watch me edge every time you sign in. I might just stay in the same position with the camera under my computer desk. You can watch me speed wank. I won't even change positions or camera angles. You down? Oh and due to ridiculous bandwidth it will be very blurry. You're likely to miss the cum shot while you have other browser windows open looking up tiki masala recipes. Just tell me how it turns you on the entire timeline though.

AlteredEgo, Scarletbegonia and 693987 like this.
  20. MickeyLee

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I charge for wank fodder. Hit me up for my PayPal if interested :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice