Why Don't Girls My Age Want This???

D_George Washingcome

Just Browsing
Media
..okay and what's your question?

If your cock is "... is nice or even normal"?

Think some girls gonna answer that - and whats so cool about being normal or being nice (when it comes to your cock)?

So it's not you with the big balls facefuck that girl on the pic, right?
GreetzBBB

Last edited:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I'm just guessing - purely speculation - but it might have something to do with the fact that the pic in question is not YOUR picture - but rather a pic stolen from the Internet. That MIGHT have something to do with it.

Perhaps if you were genuine and told the truth more often - women might find you interesting. Just a thought.

Simba

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I'm just guessing - purely speculation - but it might have something to do with the fact that the pic in question is not YOUR picture - but rather a pic stolen from the Internet. That MIGHT have something to do with it.

Simba

because I know I've seen that picture on the net somewhere else before

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
because I know I've seen that picture on the net somewhere else before

Yes you have. It's a very popular pic circulating on the net. This is just another attempt by a troll to gain notariety using stolen pics. It's a shame really.

Simba

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is really a shame. I am told, however, that when a trickster is discovered (with an internet photo) by our forum, HE will feel a compulsion to jerk off his small to average cock many many times. (Nothing personal Nebraska!)

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is really a shame. I am told, however, that when a trickster is discovered (with an internet photo) by our forum, HE will feel a compulsion to jerk off his small to average cock many many times. (Nothing personal Nebraska!)

It's more of a shame in that had he showed his true self and posted real pics of himself - he would have been accepted with open arms and no one would have made fun of his (possibly) small package. There are many men on this site who do not have "large" penises but are respected just as much as the guy that does.

So it's a shame that he chose to ridicule himself by posting a pic not of himself but of someone else and attempting to pass it off as genuine. Now, as all trolls should be, he shall be ridiculed and defamed until he leaves and finds somewhere else to go. LPSG is not that place.

Simba

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i'm glad everyone jumps to conclusions around here.....
Post a picture in the thread if you want to shut people up. There's a very angsty crew here if they think you're faking. I surmise the last three pictures in your gallery are you? You have to get verified if you're making big claims. Write your name on something (even your dick or leg) and look around for the thread about getting "photo verified."

thirdknee63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's more of a shame in that had he showed his true self and posted real pics of himself - he would have been accepted with open arms and no one would have made fun of his (possibly) small package. There are many men on this site who do not have "large" penises but are respected just as much as the guy that does.

So it's a shame that he chose to ridicule himself by posting a pic not of himself but of someone else and attempting to pass it off as genuine. Now, as all trolls should be, he shall be ridiculed and defamed until he leaves and finds somewhere else to go. LPSG is not that place.

Simba

Hey Bro..you're avatar is giving me a headache...slow it down a little please

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Post a picture in the thread if you want to shut people up. There's a very angsty crew here if they think you're faking. I surmise the last three pictures in your gallery are you? You have to get verified if you're making big claims. Write your name on something (even your dick or leg) and look around for the thread about getting "photo verified."

I totally disagree that the photo is of him. However, I absolutely agree that he should post a "verified" pic to shut me up. I've seen this particular pic on the net many times before so I'm sure it's not him. However, I COULD be wrong and IF I am wrong then I will be FIRST to apologize to the OP. So, let's see if he'll post a verified pic.

Simba

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When someone has so many pictures in their gallery and they are all of different people etc then you know something isn't right.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what is a verified pic

A verified pic is when you take a pic of yourself (in your case, your cock) and write either on yourself or a sign with your username and LPSG.org on it. Check out the verification thread at the bottom of the homepage.

Simba

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
what is a verified pic
What I just described. You can't download a picture off the internet with your username on it.

The reasons this happens is because people use so many tricks to claim that they are so and so and so and so. When confronted, instead of posting a clear picture with their username or at least a pic with a sewing ruler, they instead become more evasive or say they don't have anything to prove.