Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
what is a verified pic

Go ahead and take a picture just like the one you've posted at the top of this thread. But this time, hold a piece of paper in the pic with your username and LPSG.ORG written on it.

It proves that it's really your cock, not just a pic you've taken from somewhere else. Bonus credibility if you take it in the same location as the pic you've already posted, so we can see that room behind you.

Or you can make some excuse as to why you cannot do this, as so many have done before, but then don't be surprised if people think that you're a monsterous fake.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Go ahead and take a picture just like the one you've posted at the top of this thread. But this time, hold a piece of paper in the pic with your username and LPSG.ORG written on it.

It proves that it's really your cock, not just a pic you've taken from somewhere else. Bonus credibility if you take it in the same location as the pic you've already posted, so we can see that room behind you.

Or you can make some excuse as to why you cannot do this, as so many have done before, but then don't be surprised if people think that you're a monsterous fake.

Well, then let's get prepared for the excuses then because I am just about certain this guy is fake. But like I said before, I will certainly apologize if I am wrong. In fact, I will start a thread JUST to apologize if I am wrong.

Simba

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'm just happy you've decided your dick is a woman's issue, and not your issue.

Personally, if you want people to like you, work on you, find out what people are annoyed by abot you, and fix it.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because not only are you a dumbass, you are a liar to boot. It has nothing to do with "your" dick, I am sure.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because not only are you a dumbass, you are a liar to boot. It has nothing to do with "your" dick, I am sure.

Liar, yes. Dumbass, well....

Let's not be TOO hard on him. Clearly he did not know that we welcome all people of all cock sizes - and that you DON'T have to lie to be accepted here. Sure, lots of the pics here are a bit intimidating, especially if you aren't "measuring up". But he didn't know he didn't have to lie to have people like him and accept him. He did not know that (outside of pouncing on trolls) we are a very open, tolerant, and loving online community. We may have our differences and sometimes those differences rear their ugly heads. But we can all agree on one thing: we either have or like looking at or talking about big cocks.

So to the original poster - try again. Post a real pic of yourself and see that people here don't accept you with open arms.

Simba

D_Ted Riding Hooded

Experimental Member
Media
can someone close this. Or do you talk about fake thinks in real life for longer? Gues no - cu in the chat ;-)

I'm not sure why you should want this closed?? Moved maybe!! I'm sure the majority on here don't 'talk about fake thinks(SIC?) in real life for longer'. I can't really see the point what you're trying to make.

Is it just because the internet is so full of fakes the genuine people on here just have to put up with it??