Why dont I cum more when I abstain?

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
I hear that the rule of thumb is that 2-3 days of abstaining will yield the most amount of semen. However, it doesnt seem to matter for me. I can cum again hours later and it will be nearly the same quantity as if I abstain from anything for several days. The only difference might be thickness. Why is that?

Also, I hear about those formulas with zinc/arginine/lecithin and those didnt seem to change a thing when I tried them for a week or so. Again, just thicker cum, not more of it.

sickboy88

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't drink alcohol or smoke anything, drink lots of water, eat healthy, work out a bit, and edge as much as possible, you should blow a big load

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
Don't drink alcohol or smoke anything, drink lots of water, eat healthy, work out a bit, and edge as much as possible, you should blow a big load
I dont drink or smoke, and I am not saying that I dont already cum a lot. I am just wondering why there is no discernible difference between abstaining and not abstaining.

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
bigloadz,

For me, it's not so much a matter of just time off or abstaining, as it is getting excited a few times without a release. If I've played around a lot with a girl and not let it out, or been playing with it but not ejaculating, it seems like my body builds up a bunch and has it on standby or something. Whereas, if I just haven't been real interested in sex and not thinking about it, I don't gain much. Could be wrong, but it seems that way.

Crunch

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bigloadz,

For me, it's not so much a matter of just time off or abstaining, as it is getting excited a few times without a release. If I've played around a lot with a girl and not let it out, or been playing with it but not ejaculating, it seems like my body builds up a bunch and has it on standby or something. Whereas, if I just haven't been real interested in sex and not thinking about it, I don't gain much. Could be wrong, but it seems that way.

Crunch

It seems that way to me, too. If my girlfriend and I play around and don't get to finish, for whatever reason, that leads to a big load. I guess that is why edging causes more cum, though I have never really tried it on purpose.

D_JuanAFock

Experimental Member
Media
bigloadz,

Crunch
Yea, this is the case for me too. If I am really horny, I cum more. If I edge, I cum more. But I always thought that the prevailing theory for a true max was that you had to wait a couple of days... and that doesnt seem to be true. At least not for me. For me, its purely about being really horny and going a long time in a single day.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I hear that the rule of thumb is that 2-3 days of abstaining will yield the most amount of semen. However, it doesnt seem to matter for me. I can cum again hours later and it will be nearly the same quantity as if I abstain from anything for several days. The only difference might be thickness. Why is that?

Also, I hear about those formulas with zinc/arginine/lecithin and those didnt seem to change a thing when I tried them for a week or so. Again, just thicker cum, not more of it.

If you abstain, it builds up to your maximum capacity, but then the cum spills over into your bloodstream, crosses the blood/brain barrier & makes you go crazy until you wank, releasing the pressure. Then everything's alright.

Abstention for a long time is dangerous for your mental health. Do it at your peril.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It usually gets reabsorbed when you reach the limit your body will store. You may have a wet dream, or some guys leak. Any suggestion that semen gets out of your reproductive system to your brain is total nonsense unless you've' been skull fucked. Literally.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
It usually gets reabsorbed when you reach the limit your body will store. You may have a wet dream, or some guys leak. Any suggestion that semen gets out of your reproductive system to your brain is total nonsense unless you've' been skull fucked. Literally.

You didn't actually think that was a serious comment?!

I do wonder sometimes...

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
For reference - for those who missed biology at school - semen is not made in your testes. Sperm are, and they're stored in the seminiferous tubules.

Most of the volume of semen comes from the prostate (30%) and the seminal vesicles (70%); there is no little storage sac for ready-made cum in your balls or elsewhere. You produce a better sperm count after a couple of days off, as they have a chance to accumulate in the testis, but these don't contribute to the volume much. Any increase in volume is due to giving your prostate & seminal vesicles a rest. This is why you get no further increase after a couple of days.

If you cum the same volume time after time, your prostate & seminal vesicles are clearly working well.

Last edited:

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You didn't actually think that was a serious comment?!

I do wonder sometimes...

Of course not, but considering what some people do believe about their body... it never hurts to make them think before it get engraved in their brains so to speak.