Why dont I get comments anymore?

D

deleted157868

I need opinions and comments please. Thats why I came here lol. Sorry if I sound like I need praise, but I cant say I dont like it lol.

scottish.47

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I came here to meet a variety of people, men, women, str8 and gay. If I get a nice compliment on my penis, that is great, no matter who offers it up. If you want praise, and a lot of it, find another venue. Obviously your ego is not being fed here.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All thorugh my life I have learned that most every opportunity involves a "give and take? situation. I usually comment on the penis pictures here. Now if I wanted to be crude, I would quit because my gallery of four only has 30 comments. To be fair, I have changed out my gallery and have never kept track of the total comments. When I see a nice one I will leave a comment. I always like to be positive. Enjoy life. Unfortunately the originator of this thread has never left a comment about my penis pictures. Does that mean I should ignore him? Not!!!!!!!!!

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
All thorugh my life I have learned that most every opportunity involves a "give and take? situation. I usually comment on the penis pictures here. Now if I wanted to be crude, I would quit because my gallery of four only has 30 comments. To be fair, I have changed out my gallery and have never kept track of the total comments. When I see a nice one I will leave a comment. I always like to be positive. Enjoy life. Unfortunately the originator of this thread has never left a comment about my penis pictures. Does that mean I should ignore him? Not!!!!!!!!!
Er, make that 31:biggrin1: