LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have always found that the more foreplay before getting into intercourse, the more I precum. Also, I find that edging or being edged will produce a steady stream of precum right up until ejaculation! I wonder whether the op has tried edging to produce precum?

Reactions: Allan S.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
it's simple

a gypsy put a curse on ur family

but it's ok, i make enuff for both of us

I agree... minus that last part....

that's all for my bf. ;p

lol

But no, in all actuality, you are fine.. a lot of guys don't precum much, or at all... and even if you think you aren't precumming at all... you really are, just not enough to show up externally. The biological purpose of it is to lubricate/neutralize the ph lvl of the urethra.. for sperm to pass through. ::shrug:: Precumming enough to use it as natural lube is just an added benefit.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pre-cum really isn't important. As the OP said, it's purpose is to neutralize. As we see here, some like it, some don't like it, and some don't care.
I love to taste it. It's sweeter than cum, but it's just a little added treat. Not important.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Pre-cum really isn't important. As the OP said, it's purpose is to neutralize. As we see here, some like it, some don't like it, and some don't care.
I love to taste it. It's sweeter than cum, but it's just a little added treat. Not important.

OP?

and yes, it does taste sweeter.. makes a delicious treat. lol

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
I used to produce a lot of precum..but that stoppped in my late teens...however this winter my doctor but me on meds for a low tyhroid condition..and i'm now back to ozing pre cum 24/7

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I don't remember precumming until I started taking my time with sex with lots of foreplay with a partner or edging when alone. Taking your cock out of your pants and quickly sticking it in another orafice (like I did for many years) gives you no time to know whether or not you are producing precum.

One of the best signs that you *do* produce precum is after you cum you have what I call "post precum," that clear drop, usually long clear drop a few minutes after you ejaculate. You may first notice it when stepping out of the shower after cleaning up.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Everyone is different, some people practically leak with precum after minimal physical attention is paid to their penis, some precum every now and then naturally during sex but never when masturbating, some precum very rarely at all and others don't precum at all. All of these things are perfectly normal, and whether or not someone precums does not necessarily make them more or less sexually appealing.

There are people who only precum much at all during puberty and/or for a while thereafter, and also others who precum later in life. If it doesnt happen, don't worry about it, it is no declaration of your sexual prowess.

Also, I find personally that precum can be a very mentally caused thing, I can precum quite heavily if wildly mentally aroused but most of the time my precum is modest and does not occur too often at all.

Hope this has helped.