Why dont men call after they have sex with you?

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pitbull...that is NOT the case. In fact...he was VERY VERY sweet and nice. What I am saying is that post sex...it all changed...and I dont know why. I give up. I think I'm going to turn into a lesbian..

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you seem to be holding to a dating mode set up in the late 50s.

Except the understood dating rules in the 50's were probably
No sex until married
If he is insistant
Must be engaged for blowjob
Going steady for handjob
"Heavy petting" after numerous dates
All he was allowed to have on the first date was the kind of kiss he would get from his sister.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pitbull...that is NOT the case. In fact...he was VERY VERY sweet and nice. What I am saying is that post sex...it all changed...and I dont know why. I give up. I think I'm going to turn into a lesbian..

Oh no, you're not going to turn into a lesbian. No woman who likes cock well enough to join a group like this one is likely to turn into a lesbian - no cock for lesbians! Deal breaker!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In fact...he was VERY VERY sweet and nice.

Maybe that was his MO

I still think there is something lacking in the sex drive dept and it is a conquest thing.

I would have been calling when driving home after leaving you.
(And you would have thought is so cute! On rare occasions I am a cute Pitbull)

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
---sigh--- he did call on the way home. He said he had a great time. Go figure.

I dont know..Im starting not to care. I know not all men are pigs, and yes...Joeweekend is right. I love cocks, and I love men and I could never do without them..LOL!! In fact this site is really bad..I look at an average sized guy and think "ehh,.not big enough" I am turning into a penis snob!

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect that he might not want to appear too aggressive. I know that I would wait a day or two before calling...only because I would not want to push too hard. If you like the lady, there's plenty of time to make phone calls. I would assume first that she has a life that at the moment did not revolve around me. But I certainly would call! If I liked her enough to sleep with her I'd certainly want to move that relationship forward.

Certainly, if I had sex with you (after seeing your pics), I'd call you very quickly after sex. In fact, I'd call you even if you had sex with someone else. You are very hot!

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK - Been giving it some more thought.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt.
Maybe he is just very confused. :confused::confused::confused:.

He doesn't know when to call back because he doesn't know which book you read.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL!! I am not reading any more books. It's all a bunch of BS anyway. I tend to be rather blunt, I have a hard time not saying what's on my mind, so I don't follow the "rules" anyway.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK...I DID send an email on Sunday and it was playful, and his reply was not really all that friendly so I let it go and figured if he wanted to talk to me he would. Does that make sense? Women are taught that men love the thrill of the chase so NEVER contact them. I figured a little flirty email would be OK. All of the enthusiasm and friendliness that was happening weeks ago ...yeah..not happening now.

Well, I am sorry to hear that. It is a disappointment when things don't go well as you thought. I wouldn't bother him anymore. You don't want a guy that doesn't want you.

There are plenty men out there that would call you. There are many hollaback boize. You just need the right one that'll holla backatcha.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try calling him. They like that. If you do not get an appropriate response, then leave him alone. At least you can say you tried and didn't wait for a call from him.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let us refocus gentlemen...

You go out with a girl who you REALLY like, you have GREEEEEEEAT sex, you have great conversation....

what possible reason would you have to suddenly go cold?

Maybe that would make me an idiot. The same for your "date". After all, guys are human and we fuck up. It's possible. :biggrin1:

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media
---sigh--- he did call on the way home. He said he had a great time. Go figure.

I dont know..Im starting not to care. I know not all men are pigs, and yes...Joeweekend is right. I love cocks, and I love men and I could never do without them..LOL!! In fact this site is really bad..I look at an average sized guy and think "ehh,.not big enough" I am turning into a penis snob!

Hipsters >>> Penis snobs

I kid of course

D

deleted395785

why dont men call? hmmm lets see...
-men just really wanna fuck & thats it
-men sometimes get busy when its inconvenient for others
-men lose interest after sex for dumb reasons
-women arent as interesting mentally or sexually as they think they are
-women dont take the initiative to make calls after sex
-women make poor choices on who to have sex with

pick the best suited answer, or have sex with me. i promis i'll call :)

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So you go out with a girl, have a great time, you have sex, you say how wonderful it was and how fabulous she is. Monday rolls around and you don't call (or email or text) and the big question is WHY?

Let us rule out the obvious (he only wants sex)...lets say that isn't the situation, what other reason is there?

Do guys really do the 3 day rule?

If he doesnt call does it mean anything at all?

When a man says he's been busy at work, could he actually just be busy?

Do you panic and feel like if you call she will try to whisk you off to Vegas and marry you?

What is the deal, men?

Remember: Humans are an animal species too!
The males (of most species, Fight and (to) pardon me, Fuck
The females (of most species) nurture and communicate

Start with that, and you might better understand the human animal.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women are taught that men love the thrill of the chase so NEVER contact them.

They're taught wrong. How is a guy to know that she's being coy instead of genuinely uninterested? Guessing that every woman is being coy quickly becomes a waste of time. It's also part of why some guys become the "never take 'no' for an answer" type. And a small percentage of those become the stalker type.

Playing this "hard to get" game will only win over a certain, pompous type of guy. If you treat dating and relationships like a game, don't be surprised if the other person acts like the victor. Or if s/he decides to walk away from the game.

Let us refocus gentlemen...

You go out with a girl who you REALLY like, you have GREEEEEEEAT sex, you have great conversation....

what possible reason would you have to suddenly go cold?

Maybe the sex wasn't as good for him as it was for you. No matter how good you are in bed, maybe you just weren't the one for him. Some women (not necessarily you) seem to think that guys aren't picky about sex and that they'll take whatever they can get. That might be true for some guys who can't afford to be picky, but not usually. Guys have standards too.

And of course, there's always the possibility that he's just looking for a conquest and he's uninterested now that he's already had you. As prickish as that is, at least he's told you early on that he wasn't worth your time.

Slight digression: A lot of women seem to worry that if they have sex with a guy too soon or too "easily", the guy won't respect them. Let me assure the women out there that having sex with him early on has no effect on his level of respect for you. If he dumps you after sex, then he had no respect for you to start with. Even f rom a purely cynical point of view, it's much easier to stick with a woman who wants to have sex with you than to keep searching for the next one-night stand. He has to be a real asshole to be willing to give up that convenience, even if he is just using her. Again, she dodged a bullet by finding out what a dick he is.

Men were you not aware of this concept that girls are taught? I swear to you....I paid for an e book about dating in which the #1 principal and I mean #1 above ALL....was

NEVER EVER contact him after a date, let him call you. NEVER be too available, he'll think you're needy. This was written by a woman. She says do NOT follow your instincts, that men end up blowing you off if you seem to eager. I know it really is a wonder we get together AT ALL!!

It infuriates me that women are told to avoid taking action and to let a guy come to them. This is a terrible idea for several reasons:

1) Any guy worth being with will appreciate a woman who is self-confident. That means you take some initiative and show him that you're interested. If you hold out for a guy who's so self-absorbed that he'll persist despite no sign of interest from you, then you shouldn't be surprised that he treats you like a plaything. She doesn't have to do all the work or take the lead, just do her part to keep things moving along.

2) It's very possible that the guy is unsure how interested she is and worries about being rejected. He is looking for SOME sign that she likes him so he can make a move, but all he gets is unreturned phone calls. Why should he stick his neck out when the next woman he meets might call him back?

3) A woman who waits for a guy to call is leaving her romantic future in the hands of someone else. She's wondering how interested he is and letting him determine whether things progress. If someone isn't willing to stick his/her neck out to indicate an interest in someone, then s/he can't expect other people to.

4) A lot of guys are full of themselves and need to be taken down a notch. When a woman takes the initiative, she tells him that he shouldn't get too comfortable with the idea of being in charge of a potential relationship. Both men and women can benefit from this kind of role reversal.

I don't mean this as a criticism of the OP specifically, but it annoys the hell out of me whenever I hear a woman say that guys never call. My experience is that women never call BACK. I've had several instances in which a woman told me she had a great time at the end of a first date, and then she never returned another phone call or email. I could easily ask why she would make me think she was interested and then avoid me. This happened enough times that I actually found myself not believing a woman when she told me she wanted to see me again. I got jaded enough that I assumed she was lying to me. How fucked up is that?

How would a woman feel if she was the NEXT woman that I showed interest in and I went into the first date assuming that she would lie to me? I don't think I ever quite got to that point, but can everyone see how this screws up future dates for both men and women? These games demean everyone involved.

Multi-OrgasmicChic can attest that it took a while before she was even sure we were ON a date. That's how insulated I'd become to the possibility that a woman was really interested and wasn't putting on some kind of front. Good thing she turned out to be the real deal!

D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Experimental Member
Media
People come up with the weirdest shit sometimes.......(they can complicate frying an egg to the point that you have to boil it).

If I like her looks, and this is under the "basic assumption" she not only understands English (as an American), but can spell it, and can coherently reply in multi-syllabic form, then I will sex her a LOT.

If she meets the basic criteria of a "One-Nighter" and can only spell English like a 3-year old with ADHD (which seems to be MOST women anymore), I do her one night, then forget it, until she calls wanting more, or doesn't call at all. Either way, I lose not at all. She is NOT: (A) Paying my Bills, (B) Owning the Deed to Me (I am papered, man!), (C) My Mother, (D) My Commander-In-Chief, or (E) Better than me at a Game Men wrote so far back in the antiquity of time, the FIRST time a Female said, "No".

If I ain't that into you, I ain't gonne be on, near, around, or on a phone with you.
If I am, I will be banging you steadily. Either way, get over it, you do the same to Men, daily, and hourly.

So simple, it's easy. 'Nuff said on that.

As for the "game"? There isn't one. Unless it is mine. I have sex with women on my terms, not theirs. They only have to decide "Yes" or "No", and then convince themselves it is "guiltless" sex, that won't permanently damage them psychologically (as if they were not prior). I don't have to convince them, I only have to show up with my Dick. What they "think" of me is as irrelevent as any of the potted plants they are not watering right now and killing. (Meaning- It doesn't matter. At all.)

The beauty of it is, I am not their conscious or brain, and their decisions are their own. Women convince themselves, not Men. (Otherwise, men wouldn't be on websites begging for women). I believe in the most efficient path of "least resistance", coupled with an actual game plan, and some actual forethought.

The "Game" is me being blunt, hung (and damned good with it), and not full of the "desperate male crap" that you see everywhere (like the feminized men on TV). If I wanted to "game", I would be either a Female, or a Spider Monkey, neither of which have a dick my size. Nor would be as skilled as I with it either.

I go to have sex with women (when I go, and focus on that, solely), in the RW, and on "Teh Internets". They don't like, they go away, I don't care. It just means they ain't up for the "big time", and for damned sure are a "big waste" of my time.
Since Females now make everything solely about themselves, I see no need not to adopt the tactic for myself, and speed the process up 5000X, and be better at it than they ever will be. If you look at it in simple "Game Theory", the best game to play is NOT the one on a steady playing field, or one THEY own. Since they make this simple thing difficult, I diffuse the difficult thing into its' simplistic parts. Therefore, I meet the other side on the territory, location, situation, and terms of MY choice, after all, why would I keep doing things for only THEIR benefit?

That is just stupid, and wasteful in time and energy, and benefits me NOT.
So........

It's all about Efficiency, gentlemen. I am not a Female, therefore, I am a Male, dick and asshole and all, and I do things in the most efficient Male manner possible, increasing my statistical odds whilst decreasing monetary and time-coefficiency output.

And the Feminazi's swear they have us beat.......my ass.
It just made me better at what I do, and I do it a helluva lot easier and cheaper.

Adapt or Die. There isn't a place in the world of here and now that needs a Dinosaur, but it for DAMNED sure is lacking in cock-toting, ball-busting MEN, who act like Sexual T-Rex's.

Efficiency: "I have a Big Dick, Fuck Me- Yes or No answer." Okay. Let's go. -or- Okay, go away now, I got more fish to fry. Goodbye.

And THAT is the beauty of Efficiency. I don't need to date to fuck (Thank you SO much, Feminism!), and I for damned sure don't need to marry to have a stroke and economic/brain seizure. I can do that myself, to myself.

As they say, "Quid Pro Quo", and the older one, "Must suck to get done to you, what you do to others".

So, women finally got what they wanted: Men who adapted, who do NOT "game", who fuck and leave. And I bet they wonder WHY all those bastards act like that!

Hahahaha! I love you Humans! You makes me laugh much heartily!