Why dont men call after they have sex with you?

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, from what I've seen of the world thus far, I think a lot of guys are just out there to "conquer hot chicks" and don't actually have a REAL libido or REAL desire for sex. A lot of guys these days seem like they're just modern day, fractional scale, Alexander the Great wannabes.

I see this happen all of the time. I work in a bar and I get to see many things take place. I have seen men pursue a woman and they go hime together. The next time they are at the bar, the guy will act like he does not know this woman and she is crushed. He is off pursuing other women. He wants to conquer them all. Once he has had them he moves on to the next. This does not mean all men are like this, but many are and I have seen it happen.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you go out with a girl, have a great time, you have sex, you say how wonderful it was and how fabulous she is. Monday rolls around and you don't call (or email or text) and the big question is WHY?

Let us rule out the obvious (he only wants sex)...lets say that isn't the situation, what other reason is there?

Do guys really do the 3 day rule?

If he doesnt call does it mean anything at all?

When a man says he's been busy at work, could he actually just be busy?

Do you panic and feel like if you call she will try to whisk you off to Vegas and marry you?

What is the deal, men?
rule??

maybe he's not into you.
or maybe he's going to call you when he's free to see you...some people are like that.
or maybe he's sitting there waiting for you to call him.

ignore 'rules'.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you go out with a girl, have a great time, you have sex, you say how wonderful it was and how fabulous she is. Monday rolls around and you don't call (or email or text) and the big question is WHY?

Let us rule out the obvious (he only wants sex)...lets say that isn't the situation, what other reason is there?

Do guys really do the 3 day rule?

If he doesnt call does it mean anything at all?

When a man says he's been busy at work, could he actually just be busy?

Do you panic and feel like if you call she will try to whisk you off to Vegas and marry you?

What is the deal, men?

Another suggestion is to watch the movie "He's just not that into you".

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL.

As for me, I'm always dating 2-3 chicks at a time. I usually try to have 3. But if I see one that's hot I'll go out with her too for awhile. If she can "dethrone" one of the others then she stays, if not then she gets dropped.

Happens to me quite frequently. Most recently I met a girl, banged her on the 2nd date, had a good time and a SMOKING body but she didn't shave *down there* and she wasn't very pretty and she was a little bitchy. So after screwing her a few times I dropped her. This has happened a few times over the past year.

Currently still dating the 3 girls in my rotation, one for several years, other two for almost a year. I mix in new ones, etc. if they're hot, and my long-terms often get sick of me and dump me, so things are always in flux.

If the guy melts away then it's probably because you didn't fit in with his lifestyle. Like for me, the girl has got to have a shaved snatch, I don't want to deal with hair down there. She's got to be pretty independent and not expect me to call her every night (because often I'm out with someone else), and she can't be too nosy or she just might find out about the others.

So it takes a certain kind of girl to get the callbacks. But I don't drop them after 1 night unless it's awful.. I always go for a couple/few weeks to see how they are. As far as sex goes, though, if it's not on by the second date then I definitely will drop them asap.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
if you are turning into a penis snob, and only want the larger penis', then you better get used to not getting called back that often. it's just not in our free swingin' lifestyle.......

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am unqualified to answer this question. I have never taken anyone home and had sex with them, much less not call them back.

And as for calling... I have way more of a problem with women not calling back.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you are turning into a penis snob, and only want the larger penis', then you better get used to not getting called back that often. it's just not in our free swingin' lifestyle.......

LOL right... wasn't somebody quoting studies showing 'hung' men tend to have more partners than average and shorties?

So if you want a faithful lover, pick only those dudes who are 4" and under. :tongue:

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Not sure about others, but I always call the woman I've had sex with afterwards even if I'm not planning to go out with her again. If someone has sex with you it's the polite thing to call and tell her you enjoyed fucking her (even if it wasn't that good) and thank her for a good time. If it's going to be a one time fuck, it's also a good time to start laying the groundwork for not having sex again without hurting anyone's feelings.

I love women, love to fuck them, and would never just fuck and leave without a follow up call.

-Ranger

TheRealStumpy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men are like rubber bands. After you fuck or anything similar, they stretch out; just be patient, confident in being yourself, don't change yourself, and we will come back to you. Unless he's just a dog. Anyways, flip the coin on life...

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When you first meet he should call within the first few days...

If he doesnt call he aint interested...

I try to hold off full sex for the first sorta 2-3 dates although people are pretty casual these days its good for girls to hold something back cos then u won't get too upset and u feel more in control.

Oh and if he's not interested then thats HIS problem... sod him!!!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
This one is universal and it does not matter what your orientation is.

Guys by the way are not the only ones guilty of this. Males have their share of females who make themselves available for sex, the guy does the deed, the guy does in fact call because he did have a good time and then the female does not reciprocate back.

Every individual is different. As a member of the male species I always acknowledged the experience even if I was not really all that anxious for a repeat performance and this could have at one point in my life been a male or a female.

Some men see something they want sexually and pursue it. After they get it, they then go on to the next conquest and what they did last night has no influence on what they will do tomorrow night.

I think we all have our problems, but I would tend to say that the younger a person is the more likely it may be for one to receive a self-centered attitude after sex. If the male is particularly attractive and has little problem finding himself in the sack, he never worries about the past, only the future.

The one thing I can say is that eventually this attitude catches up with people and they find as they mature and become less attractive to some individuals that their own date card dwindles down a great deal. These people have a far harder time dealing with even perceived rejection than the rest.

Common courtesy is always in fashion and that means something.

Lick your wounds and move on because if you do not get reciprocation very early the chemistry was absent for at least one of you. . .

Good Luck

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Exactly as some others have already said: us guys also like the girl to call/stop by/leave a note and just say for example, "Hey thanks for the other night, I had a great time and I'd like to do it again sometime..."

Do that, and you'll get any guy really fired up to be with you again very soon!!! :biggrin1:

Really? I assumed most guys would see that as being clingy