Why don't more women beg to have their pics rated

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Principessa, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

I was inspired by hung jon's thread.

Why don't more women beg to have their pics rated here?

Has anybody noticed that while women post pics in the gallery and often post pics in their, "Hi I'm Susie I like big cocks and I am so glad I found this place" thread they rarely ask to be rated. Why is that?

I have a theory on this. I think it's because like it or not as women we are judged on our appearance every time we leave our homes. Don't get me wrong I know men are judged too, often quite harshly,:frown1: but that's not my question

Why don't more women beg to have their pics rated here?

2. SlimGuySB

SlimGuySB New Member

Albums:
    I would hazard a guess that, being fewer in number (and vastly more attractive) than the men on here, you just don't have to!

3. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Probably due to the high gay population here? There aren't many straight men here, comparatively.

But you should. I rate all of you hot anyway! I see a correlation. Large cock and hot girls. :cool:

The only ones that aren't hot are those creepy ones that are so obviously men but still pretend to be women...

4. HungDaddy

HungDaddy New Member

Albums:
    couldnt agree more

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Nj... maybe I will in light of this thread.. as a joke.. join me and make one after me... in the young and hung thread.. hah

6. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because we just don't have to...men are more than willing to offer up their compliments...it's just second nature to them I think. As women we have been rated and judged since we hit puberty so why the need to beg or even ask for it?

7. Aitch

Aitch New Member

For me, it's a case of 'Why set yourself up for disappointment/punishment?'. As it is, I've been pleasantly suprised by the compliments I've received for the pics I've posted & I've thanked everyone for their kindness but I dont look for praise of my physical being normally...

8. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    We don't ask to be rated because we don't wanna be in a Missing (I mean, Miss) America Pageant...

All kidding aside, I think there's a logical answer which 36DD touched upon:

-- When you post your pics, men attracted to your body type are going to look, and then they usually comment nicely.

-- Men NOT attracted to your body type are probably not going to look at your pics -- and even if they did, they wouldn't comment because they don't want to be mean.

***********(see? aren't men nice?!)************

-- But if you ASK to be rated, you're going to get positive AND negative, because not everyone is going to like your particular body style.

-- Who wants to be a glutton for punishment?

:wink::wink::wink:

9. Osiris

Gold Member

I think everyone misses the obvious here. Within a day or so of my joining and reading through all the posts, there is a common set of qualities I detect in the active women on this forum:

They have opinions and very eloquently present them.

They are strong.

They are secure in who they are sexually and physically.

They know beauty comes in all sizes, shapes and flavors.

They all know (at least I hope they do) that they all are beautiful in their own way.

So ending this post, I say thank you to the wonderful ladies of this forum for gracing us with your beauty, pictured, brainy, or otherwise. :smile:

10. Osiris

Gold Member

And I hope it didn't sounds like sucking up, because it was sincere.

11. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not at all...it was very sweet of you and I think most men on this site would say the same thing because most of you are really nice!

12. Osiris

Gold Member

Thank you. Now I'm all flushed and the like. :redface:

13. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I think there are a few reasons why women don't ask for comments. Firstly anyone posting on a site like this obviously has a streak of exhibitionism and likes their photos being looked at, but women don't need to ask for comments, men leave them and that's very nice of them, but men who also have that streak of exhibitionism can go a little short on comments especially from women. Sometimes I'm a little reluctant to leave comments on men's pics because they occasionally see them not as a comment, but as tantamount to us saying 'I'm gagging to ride your big fat cock, please please send me multiple pm's.'
    Not all the women who post photos are full of confidence, some of us are but some of us post them to boost flagging self esteem, if we're full of confidence we don't really need the compliments, if the case is that a woman was low on self esteem she probably wouldn't like to take the risk of getting negative comments.
    Occasionally a woman will receive a negative comment and even the most confident of us can find this a bit of a knock, I don't view negative comments as such (I haven't had them on this site but I have on another) I view them as sour grapes. Usually a negative comment comes from someone who hasn't posted pics and doesn't have the nerve or body to do so, those of us who do post pics prefer to chat to guys who've taken the same step we have so the only way they can get any sort of reaction from us is by insulting us.
    I think it's widely perceived that women are insecure about their body image but I think it's the reverse, on the whole we're much more secure about it than men, you can basically destroy a man's ego by telling him he has a small cock, but I think women put less store in just their physical appearance so they feel less need to ask for comments to confirm what they believe.

14. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

Never even thought about it. Wouldn't even occur to me to ask. I'm always sorta turned off by those men who ask to be rates and/or mentioned that they have added to their gallery.

15. yongdo

yongdo New Member

Albums:
    +1

It's one area in which women are much more evolved than we are.

16. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    There are relatively few women here compared to men and most straight men will find the women's galleries easily with a few clicks. I'm not unhappy about the generous compliments i've received so far. No need to advertise, IMO.

17. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I did announce when I posted pics to my gallery. Now, all my pics are of me fully clothed. I have no other kind of pics for various reasons.

I was looking for a bit of reassurance that I wasn't hideous. I think I got it for the most part. :smile:

I was actually complimented by a guy tonight! I was very happy about that. It doesn't happen to me all that often. (And although he has a girlfriend, I can still take a compliment as simply a compliment...) I am working on my confidence level, and also working on wearing more flattering clothes (although on the latter I am limited by my current financial situation).

18. viking1

Gold Member

I started to ask the ladies here to rate mine, but I'm too chicken. I rate theirs quite often, however.

I'm too afraid of what I will get if I ask them to rate mine...

19. naughty

Gold Member

LOL! Now what have we told you about fishing for compliments? :biggrin1:

20. viking1

Gold Member

That's my point. I have to fish for them. The really good looking, well hung guys on here get dozens, and all without asking. Tells me a lot...

Draft saved Draft deleted