Why don't more women beg to have their pics rated

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
-- But if you ASK to be rated, you're going to get positive AND negative, because not everyone is going to like your particular body style.

-- Who wants to be a glutton for punishment?
Someone that wants an honest assessment of what they look like.:rolleyes:

Seriously, I think men like to be admired just like women, especially if we workout and try to look good. Men like to feel that they're sexy too! Women already know that lots of men want to have sex with them. It's just the nature of things that women get more compliments, so they don't need to ask. Men have to ask to get the admiration.

Also, there are simply more men on LPSG so you naturally see more men beg. And WildHoney did start a thread about her new pictures. (Is that considered begging?)

And lastly, seems like people mostly post positive comments. It's the number of comments that tells how much people like you.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there are a few reasons why women don't ask for comments. Firstly anyone posting on a site like this obviously has a streak of exhibitionism and likes their photos being looked at, but women don't need to ask for comments, men leave them and that's very nice of them, but men who also have that streak of exhibitionism can go a little short on comments especially from women. Sometimes I'm a little reluctant to leave comments on men's pics because they occasionally see them not as a comment, but as tantamount to us saying 'I'm gagging to ride your big fat cock, please please send me multiple pm's.'
Not all the women who post photos are full of confidence, some of us are but some of us post them to boost flagging self esteem, if we're full of confidence we don't really need the compliments, if the case is that a woman was low on self esteem she probably wouldn't like to take the risk of getting negative comments.
Occasionally a woman will receive a negative comment and even the most confident of us can find this a bit of a knock, I don't view negative comments as such (I haven't had them on this site but I have on another) I view them as sour grapes. Usually a negative comment comes from someone who hasn't posted pics and doesn't have the nerve or body to do so, those of us who do post pics prefer to chat to guys who've taken the same step we have so the only way they can get any sort of reaction from us is by insulting us.
I think it's widely perceived that women are insecure about their body image but I think it's the reverse, on the whole we're much more secure about it than men, you can basically destroy a man's ego by telling him he has a small cock, but I think women put less store in just their physical appearance so they feel less need to ask for comments to confirm what they believe.

And again, the wisest of forum women has put it in it's truest statement. If this isn't a display of a woman's intellectual beauty, than what is?

I love your posts Princess.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Could it also be a case that men are socially conditioned into not looking at, talking about, or recognizining other men's "attributes", and this being a fairly supportive and non confrontational scenario where they can comfortably talk about their considerations of others physicality without any opprobrium.

From my experience women are more supportive (generally- I know there are some major b1thches out there who aren't) When female friends are having low days, or body image crises, I notice how their female friends can focus positive attention on some other aspect, something I don't hear from my male friends, who generally just talk about themselves more given the opportunity.

This site as I see it helps men get their ego's massaged, which let's face it; men love...

B_icem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some pretty women here, some are butt ass ugly, im sure most of them know who they are.

if a woman did ask, all you would get is a bunch of dudes simpin and showering them with a bunch of praise that is mostly undeserved. alot of guys on here put women on way too high a pedestal.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me, the main reasons are these.

1) I have a boyfriend. I'm not looking for anyone, and so I don't really care to be putting myself out there like that.

2) The "Missing America Pageant" comment someone made isn't just a joke. I don't like to think about some creep stalking me down and standing outside my school looking for me. Knowing what I look like would make it easier for them, so I don't ever post pics of myself online. It's never worth the risk (to me).

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Because we just don't have to...men are more than willing to offer up their compliments...it's just second nature to them I think. As women we have been rated and judged since we hit puberty so why the need to beg or even ask for it?

I dunno about judged, why not look at it as more like, appreciated : o )
but I was goign to say just about what you did
why would they ask when most guys (myself at least) will toss out a compliment in a heartbeat

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I did announce when I posted pics to my gallery. Now, all my pics are of me fully clothed. I have no other kind of pics for various reasons.

I was looking for a bit of reassurance that I wasn't hideous. I think I got it for the most part. :smile:

I was actually complimented by a guy tonight! I was very happy about that. It doesn't happen to me all that often. (And although he has a girlfriend, I can still take a compliment as simply a compliment...) I am working on my confidence level, and also working on wearing more flattering clothes (although on the latter I am limited by my current financial situation).

you are not hideous believe me ok
and I nkow what you mean bout being really happy over a compliment
a girl I work with the other day told me that I would look nice in a certain shirt, so I had to buy it
I was like I get so few compliments from women on the way I look there is no way this shirt is escaping me!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Personally. Because id rather have No comments then bad or pity comments. And a compliment really isnt a compliment if you have to ask for it

that's not 100% true
I see what your saying but the women I work with
one of them in particular, it's like they will think really great things about you but jsut not tell you
in fact I work with a woman who gives behind the back compliments!
she wont say anything nice about you TO YOU but she'll tell everyoen else the nice things she thinks about you
it is actually sort of madening because I was thinking she didn't like me all that much and I get to work one day and the boss is like "oh such-and-such went on and on about you being a good worker and a great guy"
and I almost cried

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When i used to use cherrytap (think it has been renamed?) i was abit of a rate whore Lol because i was curious about what people thought of me. But after i grew out of that i couldn't care less.

Maybe men are always curious or hoping that if they beg for their picture to get rated someone will look at it and think "oh thats nice" and then start talking.

geeka

1st Like
Media
Maybe cause most guys on here don't have the best judgement. You see them posting little dicks in a big dick forum and think they are big. They talk about shooting cum like they did a gallon and it's only a teaspoon or two. Their women can fake it without them knowing it. And yes, most are gay. And those who put a percentage of het in their profile are lying about it. There ya go...in a nutshell...so to speak. So where are the big clits? I wanna see the big clits daddy.