Why don't you have a verification pic?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only way that this would really work is to have each member take a full body shot INCLUDING FACE with the username/lpsg.org placard in it. Then face shot with the placard. A cock shot with placard. A body shot with placard. That way you have a base (the first one) to compare the other 2 to.

Exactly! I find it crazy that I can be part of the Real Ladies group just by having a verification pic - and it doesn't even have to be a pic that proves you are in fact a lady!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To tell you the truth I never really thought about it when I joined because I was not overly involved with more than a few people that I communicated with in threads and by PM's; subsequently I started speaking with a few people by telephone and met in person and felt confident they were who they said they were and vice versa.

It was not until I became a moderator that I became aware that many people here were fake or a man pretending to be a woman (still don't understand that no many how many times it's explained). Many of the fakes are weeded out by the moderators before they have a chance to reach the board or enter the chat room but with the help of the membership we are able to subdue the problem. My one wish is that when you find someone who you suspect is not what they say they are you would report it to the moderators instead of having a free-for-all on the board in the *fake member* threads, because sometimes they are real and after they have been mocked and ridiculed by the membership; it's likely hard for them to view this site as a community that offers support and help.

I think the owner of the site has been very generous in offering this option; I'm dismayed at how many people take advantage of this and feel no remorse for them and the subsequent actions taken against them.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Woooooooow!
The verification idea is a great one! Come on guys how many fakes were discovered based on those??? I have been here for a long time, and I still think it`s great. I have heard so many stories about people`s hearts getting broken when the membership realised certain members were fakes.
I don`t think I have anything more to verify, people have seen my face, my ass, my dick, the whole of me! (some still have the nightmares)
As far as "The Real Ladies Group" is concerned, those rules are there for a reason. How else can you prove you are actually a woman? The moderator allows cam verification, only done between her and the member. It`s easier than sending a pic.
I am sorry, but there is only a handful of unverified women here I believe are actually women. (and I`m not talking about those girls who have taken their verification pic down, I`m talking about the ones who never had it)
Plus, verification gives you gold membership, it`s like the only thing this site asks from you if you want to be gold.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As far as "The Real Ladies Group" is concerned, those rules are there for a reason. How else can you prove you are actually a woman? The moderator allows cam verification, only done between her and the member. It`s easier than sending a pic.
I am sorry, but there is only a handful of unverified women here I believe are actually women. (and I`m not talking about those girls who have taken their verification pic down, I`m talking about the ones who never had it)

Sorry, my post must have been unclear. I didn't mean that there SHOULDN'T be verification rules to be a member of the Real Ladies group. I meant that they should be stricter, or require more.

D

deleted3782

Verification pics mean nothing...really. If you care to really know the person you are communicating with...you're better off (though not foolproof) to chat on cam, or meet in real life. As has been said in this thread already, verification of a persons dick or hand has done nothing to reduce the number of fake (dicks or people). If anything, it has perhaps helped to verify real women...

The ability of camming in the chat room has really turned chat dynamics on its head. Years ago, members could post two or three pictures on here and quickly become the most treasured members of the site. I don't think a person could do that anymore, or at least not to the same degree because of the prevalence of camming...which filters out 99% of fake personas. Lots of people chat via cam now...because they are lazy and don't want to type or they prefer the visual of seeing someone laugh instead of reading "LOL". It has been interesting for me to watch these dynamics change over the past few years, I think...for the better.

And so I remain unverified...but plenty can testify that I really do exist, both through cam or real life meets.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, my post must have been unclear. I didn't mean that there SHOULDN'T be verification rules to be a member of the Real Ladies group. I meant that they should be stricter, or require more.
How much stricter do you need? You have to go on webcam with the group's moderator to be allowed. A verification pic is not sufficient for entrance to the Real Ladies Group.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How much stricter do you need? You have to go on webcam with the group's moderator to be allowed. A verification pic is not sufficient for entrance to the Real Ladies Group.

[Silvertrain immediately submits application for the position of Group Moderator of Real Ladies Group]

Media
I had dinner with a moderator twice, and I was not required to drop my pants for verification . . . or for the dinner.

Take a moderator to dinner.:biggrin1:

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1.... I'm lazy too

2.... I feel no need to prove who or what I am, if others have an issue with that, not my problem as long as I act in a civil manner on LPSG

3.... I come to this site to read the threads, I enjoy the inner action among the people here

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frankly, I have never doubted you are a real woman.:smile:
You sound like a woman!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I disagree that a verification pic means "nothing". I rarely get questioned as to my authenticity. I think the picture is good enough proof that I'm a female. I mean it's certainly possible to fake a verification picture but then again if you have one up it does show that at least you made an effort. Like an avatar, or info "about me" it shows that you're not completely anonymous. It's like some people say when they lock their car doors "I'm eliminating the lazy criminals". While it is possible to fake a verification pic, not everybody has Photoshop or the skills to do it so yes, plenty are real even if some fake one's exist.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Exactly! I find it crazy that I can be part of the Real Ladies group just by having a verification pic - and it doesn't even have to be a pic that proves you are in fact a lady!

I'd think that the threads I respond to and the tone I use would be enough to prove I'm a woman. I have 2 moderators on my friends list that can see my face and body shots. I defy anyone to say I'm a fake. Another thread I read months ago mentioned that a series of questions that only women or transexuals would know should be enough to prove you're a woman...HUGE HINT for the way to verify the women of the Real Ladies Group!

Last edited:

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tried to post a Verification picture a while ago, I screwed up the picture and never re-posted one. I Hope that the many people who i consider room friends can testify from my typing that I am indeed a guy. Also I show wang once or twice a week, so that should do it as far as proof. LOL