Why few boxes/bulges on lawmen?

Mighty_Joe: Wondering if there is an "unwritten/unspoken" law or code that prevents law officials from showing their packages? I don't think all of them wear briefs instead of boxers but I have seen very few show anything. Any good links out there?

brad2002: That's funny. All the cops around here (Wash Dc, MD VA) wear form fitting pants, unpleated, which really show off their nice packages. Maybe you should move South (or East, as the case may be.)

Reactions: futurecop

wanzgoodhead: I have noticed the same thing is the US military. Is there a written or unwritten regulation? Someone from the military please clear this up.

Mighty_Joe: I AM from the South! And if I thought by chance that I would get pulled over by a handsome, hung hunk, I might be tempted to go a little faster.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
...'til you get slapped with that God awful ticket.

I'd be careful, you know. Kentucky recently passed some traffic legislation in which speed devils (like myself) have to pay court costs in addition to the speeding penalty. No worries if you haven't been to traffic school, but if you've killed that opportunity, you're fucked regardless of whether or not you protest the charge.

So, let me ask... is a big dick worth a $150+ fine?

jangel1976: Geeze....
I live in Vancouver Canada...
and Most of the male police officers i've seen in this city; besides being unusually young... , have HUGE packages.
I was at a coffee shop and a hot young cop busted me staring at his crotch...he just smiled.
;-)

bigsoft: This is a small Southern town. One of the local cops has a bulge that one cannot help but notice. His cock hangs a good 8" down the left leg of his snug navy blue uniform trousers.

I know for a fact that he freeballs. One evening, I had to take a leak at a restaurant downtown. When I entered the restroom, he was standing at one of the uninals. I stepped up, unzipped and was pissing away. We began some small talk about cars. He finished before me, stepped back, turned his back to me, dropped his trousers to his knees, and straightened out his shirt. When he dropped his pants, there was his bare hairy ass right in front of me. He just kept on talking about cars, pulled his pants up, tucked his shirt in, zipped up and buckled his belt. He washed his hands, told me to have a great evening and left.

So, here's proof that even some hung cops freeball.

wanzgoodhead: OK I've seen some hung cops too. But someone clear up what I've noticed about men in
the military-not one bulged! Is there some kind of fine they get for showing a big package? Any military men here with an answer?

aproud1: as a military man, i have to say that the uniforms are made to fit a variety of shapes and sizes. They have to be loose to be able to carry extra supplies in the pockets, allow the wearer to move easily. and you've got to be able to fit some winter weather gear under them. Plus, after many many years in....you can see subtle differences!

BIGBOYDAVE: HeyWas That At Delanies coffee shop on Denman I often have seen lots of hot cops there too with big packages and they know they are being watched I saw one adjust his package before entering last summer so it could show more . They also know its a mostly Gay crowd that hangs there as its Gay owned and operated

biggbenn8: Okay...just had to add-

anyone been pulled over by a 'big patrolman' while 'it' is out? One night I was on my way to the gym to swim- and stupidly put on my trunks underneath my pants- the trunks had one of those horrible mesh 'fronts'- I hadn't thought about the 'effects' on me while driving-
Basically when I sat the damn thing pulled up snug, in the process catching 'one ball in, one ball out' and hurt like hell!

Anyhow, I was trying to unzip my fly, jiggle the pants AND get my aching balls taking care of. Not thinking, a patrolman stopped me for 'weaving' (I hadn't realized I was...more intent on stopping the ball crushing.

Anyhow- cop walked up, flashed his light on me (I hadn't had time to 'cover up'. He clearly saw my cock and balls in my lap. I was 'fluffy' not hard.

He stopped. I glanced over as he 'adjusted' himself (I think he was free balling) he just stood there, a silence. Then in a deep voice (I swear I could see growth on his crotch) "looks like you are having problems with your night stick there, just put it away and go on' (I had tried to explain what had happened- and I was not jacking and driving (I know, we have all done that...). I never saw his face. I think I heard a smile in his voice. We talked for a minute more- (watching he tight ass walk away), got everything 're-stuffed' and went on to the gym- and have sworn NEVER to wear trunks under my pants EVER again.

Dlterr: I think its more the weight of the duty belt that we have to wear which pulls the pants lower on the body. There is no written regulation telling us what not to wear and i know from the locker room that there is no set rule for undergear from what i have seen the other guys wearing. But thats just my opinion of why, i could be wrong.

mekkler: During the brief 3 years I was a LEO (about 25 years ago now) I always, I mean ALWAYS, wore a cup.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=mekkler link=board=clothing;num=1038879986;start=0#14 date=03/24/03 at 14:43:06]During the brief 3 years I was a LEO (about 25 years ago now) I always, I mean ALWAYS, wore a cup.
[/quote]

You were lucky to find a cup that would fit you. Although I have had no difficulty in getting jocks made to fit me, cups are another matter, and playing sports that needed them, e.g cricket, was always (1) a risk and (2) very uncomfortable, as part of me was always outside the cup. (We call them 'boxes' over here.) No way could I have coped with wearing one all day.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Max link=board=clothing;num=1038879986;start=12#15 date=03/24/03 at 22:29:34](We call them 'boxes' over here.)[/quote]

Funny, we refer to a vagina as a box over here.

AnonyMs: [quote author=hard2hide link=board=clothing;num=1038879986;start=12#16 date=04/10/03 at 19:48:43]Here is a hung cop.[/quote]
I think I am going to have to turn in my lpsg membership card. Maybe I am myopic or something, but if it had not been for the head of his penis being outlined, I would have just thought the guy's pants were folded funny. No wonder I never see the bulges my GFs titter about.
I wonder if there is a remedial bulge spotting class available on line somewhere????