Why Focus On Fakers?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We all know there are tons of liars and fakes here. Why start threads to point them out? A better expense of time would be to cultivae or relationships here already. I don't care that HugeMassiveness201 or whatever has fake pics. You'd have to be an idiot to not see that (Monster) and what's the payoff? None.
Be kind to your fellow REAL co-posters! Heeee. Frig the fakkers.

Bill Elliot Swing Orchestra - Mildred, Won't You Behave - Free MP3 Stream on IMEEM Music

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find the fake women photos about as annoying as the fake cock photos and if I am especially bothered by a photo I will tell the poster - generally either with a comment or a PM. But this is a site dedicated to the support of those with a large penis - and those that love them. Or, at least at one time it was. There will always be fakes, no matter where you go. It's just that in a forum like this it is so tempting for those who are insecure with what they have to make themselves out to be more than they are.

Heck, I could post photos of me that are old or edited so that I could appear to be a skinny chick, but I'm not, so I don't. Honesty is always the best way to go, but those fools that want to be more than they are... frell... ignore them.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We all know there are tons of liars and fakes here. Why start threads to point them out? A better expense of time would be to cultivae or relationships here already. I don't care that HugeMassiveness201 or whatever has fake pics.
HugeMassiveness201 is a fake? :eek:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because if their pictures are fake, how much else about them is fake....

Hi TK,

Glad to have you back and posting again... Don't you think people will figure that out eventually? All of us have something inauthentic about us, be it inside or out. What about the telephone voice we put on when we answer the phone? It may be a problem if something is actively attempting to engage in a relationship with others and we have had examples of that here, but ultimately most of those people have hurt themselves more than they could ever hurt any other members.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Without quite so many female fakers on the net who are willing to filth it up with any random guy who hits their instant message box the real women on the net might not be viewed with so much suspicion. Turning a blind eye might be the easy option, it doesn't make it right. It's only the net - that doesn't mean it all has to be bullshit.

We'd like to think that people always figure out who's fake and who isn't, they don't, sometimes by the time they're realised it it's too late.

There will always be fakes, why make it easier for them by pretending not to see them? Maybe if they come a cropper on one site they'll decide not to do it again?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hi TK,

Glad to have you back and posting again... Don't you think people will figure that out eventually? All of us have something inauthentic about us, be it inside or out. What about the telephone voice we put on when we answer the phone? It may be a problem if something is actively attempting to engage in a relationship with others and we have had examples of that here, but ultimately most of those people have hurt themselves more than they could ever hurt any other members.
I see your point and it's very valid. I just have trust issues and can't stand liars.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I see your point and it's very valid. I just have trust issues and can't stand liars.

I'm of two minds as well. Like Hells, I tend to avoid them but conceptually they really bother me and I sometimes can't resist sticking pins in their balloons. 11inch comes to mind. And I don't like being played the fool; by definition, they're asking us to be complicit in their lies.

Last edited:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I think there have been worse problems on this site than profile fakes (eg. abusive/insulting users, modding controversies, etc). Fake characters on here don't even surprise me - they act out a fantasy of theirs, either having a big dick, or being a woman who loves them. If they prefer that over living their life and come to grips with their deficites, that's their business.

Personally, I apply a party rule of mine here. There's after all some faking at real life gatherings too. When someone brags in conversation, glazes himself or similar, and I notice that, I smile politely and let them say their piece, ignoring them in the further process. I'm not going to publicly expose them, unless they're nasty, but then, they have a tiger by its tail.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The one thing that really bothers me about fakers is that they make things a little annoying for those of us who really are women.

Every time anyone on the Internet implies I'm a man, I get all prickly and feel extremely insulted, even though I know they have very little reason to think otherwise because there are so many fakers out there. It still pisses me off, though.

I recently had a woman on Twitter accuse me of being a man, and I was so ticked I wrote her username on a piece of paper and took a picture of me with it, then posted it to my blog, even though my hair was a disaster and I wasn't wearing a drop of makeup. (Of course, I've since put up a picture in which I'm better put together -- sans her username, because she got the point).

Nevertheless, it pushed my buttons enough to make me set aside my vanity for the sake of proving myself to be truthful.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
We all know there are tons of liars and fakes here. Why start threads to point them out?
HugeMassiveness201 ...fake pics. You'd have to be an idiot to not see that (Monster)
Be kind to your fellow REAL co-posters! Heeee. Frig the fakkers.

Pretty much every person I've seen banned as a fake was easy to spot. Even Jasondawg. I just try to avoid them.

Yes and so was his cousin WomanSplitOpenW/ThisBiggie2009! Hard to believe no?

How clever of you to start a thread questioning why others focus on the fakers and shouldn't point them out whilst you put the spotlight on a number of them. Are you trying to outdo RisiSimms?:biggrin1: