Why grown men should avoid knit boxers.

rick_c

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I say wear what works for you...

Wife likes me in boxers, but I like the support and feel sexy in a brief.

I tend to agree... I've always been a "brief" guy but a number of years ago wore boxers for about 18 months as an experiment. Heard stories about how you hang lower in boxers, possibly increasing length a bit or improving sperm count when trying to get your lady pregnant, but overall I just like the feel of having my package in a package.

I do enjoy going commando as well (will post in another thread), but I have to be careful; at my age/weight, I have trouble keeping my pants up, especially if I'm carrying boxes or any type of large item; all sorts of potential legal problems if the pants partially drop and there's nothing underneath!:biggrin1:

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
things falling out is part of the thrill in wearing knit boxers......lol No but I love knit boxers....thats just about all I wear(unless I'm wearing tight fitting pants, then it's a tight pair of boxer briefs) I love the fact that it feels like I'm wearing nothing when I've got them on

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Men should definitely wear briefs or boxer briefs if only because, like a bra when it comes to women, it prevents sagging later in life. Guys who regularly go commando end up with asses at the age of 40 that sag like a sixty year old woman's tits.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Men should definitely wear briefs or boxer briefs if only because, like a bra when it comes to women, it prevents sagging later in life. Guys who regularly go commando end up with asses at the age of 40 that sag like a sixty year old woman's tits.

I really doubt you'd find a physician who agreed with you; it's highly unlikely that the relative tightness/looseness of underwear would have any real effect on muscle tone, muscle percentage, and body fat levels, all of which are important factors when it comes to having a nice tight set of buns. If that were true, all you freeballers would be sagging prematurely...and I'm seeing nothing but hotness 'round these parts!:smile:

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
things falling out is part of the thrill in wearing knit boxers......lol No but I love knit boxers....thats just about all I wear(unless I'm wearing tight fitting pants, then it's a tight pair of boxer briefs) I love the fact that it feels like I'm wearing nothing when I've got them on

couldn't agree with you more...

I also like knit boxers as they soak up precum a lot better than a poly/cotton blend. Where I work it gets (very) hot at times and I love that with a wiggle of your leg you can get some MUCH needed airflow/ball room. Briefs (esp boxer briefs) TRAP heat and moisture in the worst way for me.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
couldn't agree with you more...

I also like knit boxers as they soak up precum a lot better than a poly/cotton blend. Where I work it gets (very) hot at times and I love that with a wiggle of your leg you can get some MUCH needed airflow/ball room. Briefs (esp boxer briefs) TRAP heat and moisture in the worst way for me.

Yes yes yes! I am a huge precummer, and my balls sweat like effin niagra falls, so having a certain amount of ventilation helps so much.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a few pair of knit boxers, but I rarely wear them. I like lightweight broadcloth boxers. It's virtually the same thing as commando. I don't have an issue in general sitting on my balls, but when I go for a bike ride, I have to be careful how I mount the bike.