Why Guys Dump Girls They Dig

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why Guys Dump Girls They Dig

Nothing is more upsetting than when a dude you damn well know is into you pulls the plug. One man gets to the bottom of out-of-the-blue breakups.

1. The Timing Is Off
  2. We're Not Finished Playing the Field
  3. We're Fixated on the Worst-Case Scenario
  4. We're in Like, Not in Love
  5. We're Too into You
I'll buy the explanations for numbers 1, 2, and 4; but being too into a girl and breaking up is retarded. I have never heard of a man doing that.:mad:

Are You About to Be Jilted?
Signs that your man's getting ready to bail

His cell phone is always off. He might be spending time with someone he doesn't want you to know about...or he just doesn't want to make himself available.
He's reluctant to make plans. If he hems and haws about committing to anything — even if it's in the semi-near future — he's thinking about making a break for it.
He's meaner. The passive-aggressive breakup is a guy standby. Some men intentionally turn into a-holes to make sure you break up with them.
He's not into sex. He doesn't want to feel connected to you — or he's getting his needs filled somewhere else.

I've been a victim of the passive-aggressive break up guy before so I know the signs. It's a chicken shit way out. :irked: Actually all of the above are cowardly. I would much rather have a guy say, "I'm just not that into you."

Last edited:

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't know where you got the text from, but its absolute rubbish. Guys dump girls (and vv) for all sorts of reasons, not for some silly list of imagined possible reasons some writer scribbled against the clock to meet a magazine's deadline.

What would really horrify me would be if anyone I had a relationship with tried to analyse it through this sort of shallow bilge.

swedish fish88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe because their friends don't like them? I mean, if all your friends are telling someones no good, you'd take that to heart, because they have the best intentions for you... right?

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Because a lot of men are FUCKING SHALLOW...

Sorry!!!

And I can buy all of reasons 1-5 because I can hear them coming out of a guys mouth....

Guys generally are less keen on commitment and will come up with all sorts of reasons not to!! I just think a lot of them are more fickle then us!!

Lately I am thinking the answer to this is not to be too bloody bothered yourself.... if they are fickle so should we be !! Whats the point in being all deep about things when they aren't???