Why Guys Dump Girls They Dig

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Principessa, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

Why Guys Dump Girls They Dig

I'll buy the explanations for numbers 1, 2, and 4; but being too into a girl and breaking up is retarded. I have never heard of a man doing that.:mad:

I've been a victim of the passive-aggressive break up guy before so I know the signs. It's a chicken shit way out. :irked: Actually all of the above are cowardly. I would much rather have a guy say, "I'm just not that into you."

#1 Principessa, Jun 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  2. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Some women do these things to guys too.

3. B_New End

B_New End New Member

Why do you read this kind of bullshit?

4. Jason

Gold Member

Don't know where you got the text from, but its absolute rubbish. Guys dump girls (and vv) for all sorts of reasons, not for some silly list of imagined possible reasons some writer scribbled against the clock to meet a magazine's deadline.

What would really horrify me would be if anyone I had a relationship with tried to analyse it through this sort of shallow bilge.

5. swedish fish88

Albums:
    Maybe because their friends don't like them? I mean, if all your friends are telling someones no good, you'd take that to heart, because they have the best intentions for you... right?

6. Amber1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Because a lot of men are FUCKING SHALLOW...

Sorry!!!

And I can buy all of reasons 1-5 because I can hear them coming out of a guys mouth....

Guys generally are less keen on commitment and will come up with all sorts of reasons not to!! I just think a lot of them are more fickle then us!!

Lately I am thinking the answer to this is not to be too bloody bothered yourself.... if they are fickle so should we be !! Whats the point in being all deep about things when they aren't???

7. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

consider the source. cosmopolitan is for women like playboy is for men. nothing is real in these magazines. just made up bullshit.

Draft saved Draft deleted