why guys shaving your pubes?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had sex with a young guy last week who had a whole, thick bush of long black pubic hair, and it didn't bother me in the least. All of these complaints about pubes are from whiners.

dedal24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was in the gym changing rooms last week and noticed a young guy who I know from previous conversations is straight and he had shaved his pubes. I though how things had changed from about twelve years ago when I first started using my uni gym and I shaved a few times which resulted in lots of 'you're weird' looks in the changing room.
That' s right BigPuppy!
But I don't know if you were in Baltic Eastern Countries - I've been to Poland and Czechs. I went to the gym and in the lovckerrooms I've seen many men with huge bush down there - still "shaved ones" are the weird. I am dark blonde and I have to admit that nice hairy chest and large, dark pubes stirred up my envy. I think that is very, very masculine

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Real men, gay or straight, have hair in places that might strike someone unfamiliar with the concept as strange. Trim the hair in your nose, ears, pubic region and, if you like, under your arms.

But do not shave, in my opinion. It's a bitch when it grows out: it itches.

And I've heard women bitch about excess hair on the balls and dick for many years. Their regulars trim/wax/shave. It's not a gay thing at all.

AlisCool

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First I am not Gay but I will say this Be a Real MAN grow hair and keep it.Stop being like all the 90s-2000s idiots that some how think it is a turn on it is not a turn on for ME I want a Woman to be a Woman have a Big Clean Trimmed Bush I hate it when they look like a baby girl it is sick.

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i trim down there, shave the base of my shaft, and never thought of it as gay. i don't make it look all sculpted, or do any designs, but i wash it, trim it, and have it ready for the ladies. ive seen a few guys at the gym trimming/shaving etc in the showers etc., and i know a few of them fuck women like wild, so i can't see it being gay.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's made me smile to see other pups by name on this thread, lol and rugbydude88, marry me? lol.

As for shaving, I do prefer to trim, purly because im a bit smaller and i think it gives me a generally more pleaseing astetic.

Oddly, and i wonder if anyone else has founds this to be true, since i started trimming my pubes, they have grown back in a lot straighter than before.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I dont like a guy to be completely shaven, your right in saying hair is masculine. But a good well kept trim is essential. It makes it a much more cleaner and pleasurable experience for me gives him more feeling and makes his cock look bigger.

its a win-win situation, but to say its a gay guy thing is silly

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I shave the entire package except for a small patch just above my cock. Why do I shave? We'll I first did it at the request of a lady friend - she didn't want to do oral sex and floss at the same time. After that it just got comfortable.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
First I am not Gay but I will say this Be a Real MAN grow hair and keep it.Stop being like all the 90s-2000s idiots that some how think it is a turn on it is not a turn on for ME I want a Woman to be a Woman have a Big Clean Trimmed Bush I hate it when they look like a baby girl it is sick.

You associate hair, with being a "real man" , I notice you have a shaved head,does that make you more of a woman or a gay man? I like my men to be shaved and I like to be shaved also,there is nothing "sick" about being shaved,other than whatever hang ups you have,about being shaved.
If you like hair,great! If you like your self shaved,fabulous!
Sick? Only in your mind!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Muah :kiss: I think I love you Aliscool! :wink: I have shaved and waxed in the past and normally just trim enough not to have it hanging out of a swimsuit or panties. :redface: However, for the winter I like to let my muff grow wild. :smile:

GPTX

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi guys,
I am wondering why are you sahving your pubes? I was very happy when it started to grow when I was 12 and I would not shave them at all. I think it is more masuline and it heats up the foreplay. So my question is are you guys shaved and if yes why?

It's certainly a trend that I hate. I talked my bf into growing his pubes out, he used to trim them short. I prefer to see what's natural. I like yours btw, very hot pics!

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its personal preference, if you want to shave, shave. If you want to trim, trim. If you want to grow it, grow it. I don't like when people have an opinion and want to pass it onto others, like the people that say it is unmanly to shave, do what makes you happy. I prefer to shave some spots and trim others, ideally I'd shave it all, I just absolutely hate hair.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I trim and only occasionally shave. When I was young and first got pubic hair, I was so excited and felt like a real man. I would never have thought to get rid of it. As I got older I decided to try it to make things more interesting, and it does. It grows back so there's no harm done if you don't like it. It's less hair to dry when you get out of the shower. :biggrin1: