Why Handsome Men Make Bad Husbands

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
women hold an enormous power. Most men want to stick their cocks in it.

I've said it before: Males are here to fight and fuck. When you're at work, that's your fight. And you do this so you can EARN a peice of pie.

DOOR PRIZE! Dumbest single fool thing I've ever read at the LPSG! This includes chatroom idiocies as well.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do women hold the power, or are most men just weak?

I think most men have turned weak.

Its a result of war. The stupid and courageous get weeded out of the gene pool. The smart and wimpy are left. So men are getting smarter, but wimpier.

There is some pop-evolutionary psychology. I should write a book.

I also blame the men of the sixties. They were brought up soft, by war-fathers who dreamed of a soft life, (and providing one to their children), on the battlefields of WW II. The baby-boomer generation was coddled and spoiled.

feminism changed the dialogue, and left men with "male guilt". Thats where pussy whipped birkenstock wearing hippies come from.

:flame:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DOOR PRIZE! Dumbest single fool thing I've ever read at the LPSG! This includes chatroom idiocies as well.

Its no that dumb. I would say a majority of men are driven to succeed by the desire for pussy, but some are driven by family expectations.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do women hold the power, or are most men just weak?

Maybe most men are just weak, but it still doesn't follow that 'women hold the power', although the original 'women hold an enormous power and most men want to stick their dicks in it' is hilarious in a low-class way...probably some practising Wiccan or something.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Its a result of war. The stupid and courageous get weeded out of the gene pool. The smart and wimpy are left. So men are getting smarter, but wimpier.

I also blame the men of the sixties. They were brought up soft, by war-fathers who dreamed of a soft life, (and providing one to their children), on the battlefields of WW II. The baby-boomer generation was coddled and spoiled.

feminism changed the dialogue, and left men with "male guilt". Thats where pussy whipped birkenstock wearing hippies come from.

I fucking love this thread. It's full of one enormous HOWLER after another. i don't think I've ever seen anything so inane, and it's particularly funny with Haydn Menuets coming across the earphones...keep these babies cummin', I haven't had such a laugh in a while..

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jovial makes a good question.

I know for a fact that I am not weak. And women for whatever reason don't seem to like that.

It's interesting to me. Some do, some don't. With me, its almost an automatic response. They either love me, or hate me.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jovial makes a good question.

I know for a fact that I am not weak. And women for whatever reason don't seem to like that.

Not everyone defines weak the same way.

Take a guy who's arrogant, obnoxious and unapologetic. Some women might view this as powerful (he's a decision maker, assertive, leader, etc) or as weak (insecure, overcompensating for something lacking, boorish, etc). One woman may interpret certain behaviours differently than another woman.

Reactions: MickeyLee

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Take a guy who's arrogant, obnoxious and unapologetic. Some women might view this as powerful (he's a decision maker, assertive, leader, etc) or as weak (insecure, overcompensating for something lacking, boorish, etc). One woman may interpret certain behaviours differently than another woman.

very true, which is why its almost a love or hate me situation. I am arrogant/confident, obnoxious/lively, unapologetic/opinionated. Some love it, some hate it.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I meant weak in that they have to have sex with a woman no matter what. They can't settle for just masturbating and no sex. They will do whatever it takes to get the girl. This gives women power of those guys.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I meant weak in that they have to have sex with a woman no matter what. They can't settle for just masturbating and no sex. They will do whatever it takes to get the girl. This gives women power of those guys.

I actually knew you meant it, but even so, a lot of women react negatively to men who don't slobber all over them the moment they meet them... especially if that is the reaction they are used to.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Don't be knocking birkenstock!Those sandals are great,they even come in colors to match my gun leathers.For the record I'm a birkenstock wearing redneck and if there's any whipping going on in my house I'm the one holding the whip!:smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
women hold an enormous power. Most men want to stick their cocks in it.

I've said it before: Males are here to fight and fuck. When you're at work, that's your fight. And you do this so you can EARN a peice of pie.
Women do have the power. Woman rule the world. However the power is in their hearts and souls and not between their legs. This kind of thinking has held many women back in realizing that power.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I actually knew you meant it, but even so, a lot of women react negatively to men who don't slobber all over them the moment they meet them... especially if that is the reaction they are used to.

That's exactly what I was thinking as well. Some women get pissy if they don't receive the attention they think they're entitled to.

Funny, in that sense, there's not much difference between the sexes.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Women do have the power. Woman rule the world. However the power is in their hearts and souls and not between their legs. This kind of thinking has held many women back in realizing that power.
Good point.
Males of most species fight to fuck (and we know what that outcome usually is) and women communicate.

And some men rape.

But it is still is the women who invite men in...or don't, depending on the size of their wallets or the looks they like.