Why has big dirigible been banned???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having a multiple account may have been the reason, but I seriously doubt that your big dirigible and madame z were the same person.

I doubt it as well; but it's fun to think about. Actually I was envisioning him in drag :biggrin1: :tongue: :smile:

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We know he is NOT the GREAT AND POWERFULL OZ's favorite curmudgeon.

(This would mean that his conspiricy theories have turned out to be correct:eek::eek::eek:)

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It saddens me that Big D is banned. I hope it is temporary. Even though many of you did not get along with him, I always enjoyed reading his point of view and admired his intellect and wisdom. He added some much needed depth to this place which is fast becoming a one-dimensional sex board. No longer having him around is a big loss in my book too RB.

What a boring place this would be if we all sat around agreeing with each other and patting ourselves on the back, discussing the same old rehashed boring stories and questions. Where have the spices of this place gone?

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It saddens me that Big D is banned. I hope it is temporary. Even though many of you did not get along with him, I always enjoyed reading his point of view and admired his intellect and wisdom. He added some much needed depth to this place which is fast becoming a one-dimensional sex board. No longer having him around is a big loss in my book too RB.

I agree completely.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh... you just totally made her point for her.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: lawd have mercy

I was not a member of the big dirigible fan club; but I wish to God they would have banned wingnut84 rather than him. :mad:

While I rarely agreed with BD I respected him. Wingnut84 however has gone out of his way to be a disruptive, abrasive troll since his first day. I have neither like nor respect for him. His most recent post in this thread is indicative of most of his posts.

D_Biff Wellington

Experimental Member
Media
He was a respected member in my book even though he could be disagreeable and blunt. He backed up his opinions. That is true, but he could also be condescending and a bit of a smart ass. Perhaps he had multiple accounts. No way was he underage; he wrote far too intelligently even when he was being obnoxious.

Yet, just to drive this point home, some of us youngins did recieve a good education in high school. As unfortunate as this is, my 16 year old brother writes with a superior level of cogency when compared to my own as befitting his obnoxious prep school education.

Sorry, that was my only point.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mea culpa, mea culpa I know that many of the under 21 set are well educated and intelligent. Somehow the people that stand out are the few that write all posts like an instant message or text. Using such abbreviations makes an already unclear thought more cloudy.

Yet, just to drive this point home, some of us youngins did recieve a good education in high school. As unfortunate as this is, my 16 year old brother writes with a superior level of cogency when compared to my own as befitting his obnoxious prep school education.

Sorry, that was my only point.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wingnut84 vbmenu_register("postmenu_938015", true);

Quote:
Originally Posted by njqt466 [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Wingnut84 however has gone out of his way to be a disruptive, abrasive troll since his first day.

That's me, baby. See you in hell! :AR15firing:

"Hell is other people" ~ Jean-Paul Sartre
"Hell is empty and all the devils are here" ~ William Shakespeare

Status
Not open for further replies.