Why has big dirigible been banned???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He was a nice man. He is what i calll a ''Thinking man''. a man who contstanly wants to know what makes thinks tick. so being this way he may come across as crabby and that isnt the case. :frown1: :frown1: :frown1:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He was a nice man. He is what i calll a ''Thinking man''. a man who contstanly wants to know what makes thinks tick. so being this way he may come across as crabby and that isnt the case. :frown1: :frown1: :frown1:

he "was" (past tense) a nice man... lol you are referring to him as though he is dead and you are eulogizing him...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
he "was" (past tense) a nice man... lol you are referring to him as though he is dead and you are eulogizing him...

Well, technically uncut is right - because the man who posted as big dirigible is not actually called big dirigible, one can safely assume - so, seeing as the id is no longer active then what D says is not wrong.

-MB (who, other than picking up arliss on giving D cheek, is staying way the fuck out of this)

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, technically uncut is right - because the man who posted as big dirigible is not actually called big dirigible, one can safely assume - so, seeing as the id is no longer active then what D says is not wrong.

-MB (who, other than picking up arliss on giving D cheek, is staying way the fuck out of this)

POOR THING ..YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING AGAIN DEARIE...SLEEP IT OFF...AND I KNOW THAT YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS BEING BANNED....

btw..has anyone here ever sniffed Big D's asshole? just curious

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't get along with the guy (did anybody?) but I'll miss him.

Maybe Madame Zora & Big Dirigible were the same person? Thereby invoking the no multiple accounts rule. :confused:

Shame on you. Starting rumors. Everyone knows madame_zora, Lex, BronxBombshell, and DoubleMeatWhopper are all the same poster. But not Big D. They were going to be married in Reno.

Here's what you need to get, bitch: :adam4:

I hope you eat shit and die of dysentery. Soon. Twice!

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shame on you. Starting rumors. Everyone knows madame_zora, Lex, BronxBombshell, and DoubleMeatWhopper are all the same poster. But not Big D. They were going to be married in Reno.

LOLZ :tongue:

I hope you eat shit and die of dysentery. Soon. Twice![/quote]

Now thats not nicenice, I was just hoping he would fall on a sharp peice of metal or wood :biggrin1:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no idea why he went but I won't miss him. It was boring watching him pick out the intentional or unintentional mistakes in someone's post then write a dissertation on them. The first time, it was cool. But after tutorial #376 I got bored of it :tongue:

[Nothing to see here]

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
His avatar and gallery are still up, so I assume his is just a temporary ban. I hope it is. He can be quite abrasive at times but I still find much to like about him.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't help but wonder if it's 'somehow' related to the updated TOS but that's pure speculation and probably completely wrong.

Anyhow, if he's reading this and is in any sense like his persona, he will hopefully be pissing himself laughing. If precedent is followed it's a temporary ban. So, to the aptly named wingnut and his hebetudinous ilk; enjoy your day in the sun, I suspect there's a storm a comin'.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't help but wonder if it's 'somehow' related to the updated TOS but that's pure speculation and probably completely wrong.

Anyhow, if he's reading this and is in any sense like his persona, he will hopefully be pissing himself laughing. If precedent is followed it's a temporary ban. So, to the aptly named wingnut and his hebetudinous ilk; enjoy your day in the sun, I suspect there's a storm a comin'.

Unless his "lashing" out is what got him booted...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
The man said what he wanted to. Didn't seem to care much about sparing feelings, but he never really went out of his way to be as cruel or rude as others have been in the past.

There are way worse that could have been banned.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The man said what he wanted to. Didn't seem to care much about sparing feelings, but he never really went out of his way to be as cruel or rude as others have been in the past.

There are way worse that could have been banned.

Are you hinting at me!? <Rants about Jeff> And Yes, the world revolves around me.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Are you hinting at me!? <Rants about Jeff> And Yes, the world revolves around me.

Nah, you are too quiet.

And in terms of lashing out... again, I'm gonna say he was pretty reserved. He didn't really resort to excessive name calling or childish rudeness. Some may say he was a guy who complained too much, but people say the same thing about firefox.:smile:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nah, you are too quiet.

And in terms of lashing out... again, I'm gonna say he was pretty reserved. He didn't really resort to excessive name calling or childish rudeness. Some may say he was a guy who complained too much, but people say the same thing about firefox.:smile:

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.