Why has big dirigible been banned???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For those that want to interact with BD, he has his own forum that he has set up to be somewhat similar to this site (without chatting)

You can find him, me, Zora and DMW there, having fun, without Moderators.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have been waiting for that to happen. Now I am wondering if your post will disappear “a la” 1984.:biggrin1:

Now if only somebody could tell me how to have fun without moderators.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been waiting for that to happen. Now I am wondering if your post will disappear “a la” 1984.:biggrin1:

Now if only somebody could tell me how to have fun without moderators.

I made it part of my signature.

Oh, I am sure BronxEgo can help youhave fun--she's there too!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be careful what you wish for wingnut84 you might get it.

O. M. F. G., Heather!

(Since it has been requested that I explain the majority of my posts, I supply the following disclaimer: Yes, I know your name is not Heather. The author requests that you read the above post in your best astounded-valley-girl voice... as in "oh... my.... fuckin.... god, heather, I can't believe you just said that." The reason I can't believe heather said that is, it's so true.)

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow. 5 pages overnight.

Anyway...
So many good ppl are gone. I started to list them all, but realized I'd forget 1/2 of them.
Novice has locked himself away in his troll-proof panic room.
I haven't seen a flesh pile in ages.
The quality of discussion has suffered.
If it weren't for Jeff, Matthew, Lex, Alex, and a few others, I doubt I would even be here.

I think we're trying too hard to improve things and it's having the opposite effect.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know I have friends who were on opposite sides of this vote. I am saddened to have seen it come to this.

It's not your privacy to spare.

What if BD does not want it private?

What if he sent you an email asking you to please explain to him and the board why he was banned?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What if BD does not want it private?

What if he sent you an email asking you to please explain to him and the board why he was banned?

I'm sure he could email someone here and have them post the reasonsm assuming he cares that much. Of course that would only reflect one side of the story, and it would likely be the only side we'd get.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are assuming that someone even told him why he was being banned, which I doubt.

And who knows if Rob_E ever fixed the banning notification that we discovered was broken back during one of Stronzo's temporary bans?

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are assuming that someone even told him why he was being banned, which I doubt.

Yes, there is that of course.

And who knows if Rob_E ever fixed the banning notification that we discovered was broken back during one of Stronzo's temporary bans?

I didn't know about the problem. Some semblance of 'cause' may emerge eventually, regardless of attempts to prevent it.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even if the "banning notification" problem still exists, that's no excuse for not sending a message. One of the moderators could compose an e-mail and send it. I'm assuming the problem is technical rather than human.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
another schism---history repeats itself..the same thing happened years ago when a member named Humongous started a rift among some members when Mark had this site..they started a rival LPSG which did not last and went no where..it was more together than the one Big Dirigible has started..even then Dee who was a mod at the time had the wisdom to stick it out here...lol...even though he is no longer a mod ...

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Another one from my ignore list taken out. He was a miserable git, of that there's no doubt.

careful ...he is going to get you when he comes back.....vengence is mine said the LORD....and to those on this board who kiss his ass ....Big dirigible........ is Lord

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
careful ...he is going to get you when he comes back.....vengence is mine said the LORD....and to those on this board who kiss his ass ....Big dirigible........ is Lord

Hey Arliss, got a little 'dirigible envy' goin' on there?

Still, I'm glad to you're reverting to type, it's taking a little longer than expected though.:tongue:

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am so saddened that Big Dirigible is no longer with the LPSG family...that I have decided to :
(a) cut off my braids
(b) go on a hunger strike
(c) stop sniffing assholes
(d) resign from my place of employment
(e) quit school
(f) abuse my pittbull (P.E.T.A members beware)
(g) undergo penis reduction surgery
(h) move into a homeless shelter for men

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't get along with the guy (did anybody?) but I'll miss him.
I got along with him fine (as far as I know!) ,never had a problem with him.I always read what he had to say because he's an intelligent and articulate poster.
I know he ruffled a few feathers around here but I can't see him doing anything to deserve a permanent ban.
I hope he'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.