Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
And who is really to decide when and if someone(s) is (are) "ready"?

(That was rhetorical)

The Admins can make the decision as far as I'm concerned, but I'll be right out in the open here...I think this thread needs to be closed. All that has been expressed here is bitterness and many people have showed their ignorance and immaturity. This is not a democracy here, nor is it meant to be one. We mods carry out the rules that Rob_E has approved. The mods act as one body, not as individuals. Too much misinformation has been spewed here and on the other site and people want to believe their version of the story, but the facts remain that if you break the rules, you have to pay the price. Sometimes it's a warning, sometimes it's a ban.
If you don't like how it operates here, go somewhere else where it runs like you want. I'm sure this will probably be posted on another board and I frankly don't give a damn.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Admins can make the decision as far as I'm concerned, but I'll be right out in the open here...I think this thread needs to be closed. All that has been expressed here is bitterness and many people have showed their ignorance and immaturity. This is not a democracy here, nor is it meant to be one. We mods carry out the rules that Rob_E has approved. The mods act as one body, not as individuals. Too much misinformation has been spewed here and on the other site and people want to believe their version of the story, but the facts remain that if you break the rules, you have to pay the price. Sometimes it's a warning, sometimes it's a ban.
If you don't like how it operates here, go somewhere else where it runs like you want. I'm sure this will probably be posted on another board and I frankly don't give a damn.

Ooo go you taking on the mean people of the Internets. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.