Status
Not open for further replies.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, it was cowardly me.

ah! finally ..the truth is coming out...the truth shall set you free....I had no idea it was you.....I said to myself some pecker banned that miserable son of a @#$%& not realizing you were the PECKER that banned him.....

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, it was cowardly me.

so you were the one who did it..well thanks for being honest...I said to myself some pecker banned that son of a b#@$% not realizing you were the PECKER
the truh shall set you free my child....continue to wlk the righteous path and seek redemption along the way LMAOOOOO

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
A BRIEF INTERLUDE

*snip*
Chicago Sam: posting from more than one account.

Actually -- til mindseye's posted just there - admins/mods have only ever said 'you don't know the facts' about Sam's case.

I only highlight this as Sam himself wishes to make a point regarding his banning:
You got what you wanted. [...] You banned me on a technicality and not because of anything insidious that I had done. It has been six weeks. Move on. Quit discussing me and bringing me up. [...] I have done nothing wrong. Not have I done anything that could not be forgiven. However, I'm not interested in coming back. Get over it. Move on. Leave me alone. Be happy with your banning of me. That should be more than enough for you.

(sorry about the edits, Sam - I decided tact and generality were the better part of valour in this thread)

Sorry for the interlude folks - please go back to the big d discussion - thanks for listening.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A BRIEF INTERLUDE

Actually -- til mindseye's posted just there - admins/mods have only ever said 'you don't know the facts' about Sam's case.

I only highlight this as Sam himself wishes to make a point regarding his banning:
You got what you wanted. [...] You banned me on a technicality and not because of anything insidious that I had done. It has been six weeks. Move on. Quit discussing me and bringing me up. [...] I have done nothing wrong. Not have I done anything that could not be forgiven. However, I'm not interested in coming back. Get over it. Move on. Leave me alone. Be happy with your banning of me. That should be more than enough for you.

(sorry about the edits, Sam - I decided tact and generality were the better part of valour in this thread)

Sorry for the interlude folks - please go back to the big d discussion - thanks for listening.

I think you make a good point. If the subject wants it dropped, shouldn't we respect his wishes? If he has no desire to come back, why belabor the point? Aren't there better things we could be doing or chatting about? Granted, I have just read some of his posts and I didn't really find anything that bad. Again, I am a newbie and didn't know BD, but I think I'd rather like to get to know those that are here as I now can't get to know him on my own.

Does that make sense? Maybe I need more coffee

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
wow! how touching...he wants people to move forward..lol this is a website like so many others..what is all the fuss about..get over it people come and people go... the old move on and make way for the new..this place needs an infusion of new blood anyway.....the old timers tend to make this site their way of life...people get a grip..this is a website...not a way of life...well not for me it isn't..I actually wonder for how many of you it is...that is the sad part....no friends or acquaintenances in ya everyday life so you resort to this site....this is ya family...your way of life....you people call each other on the phone...and have lengthy convos..you depend on each other for advice....what did you do before the LPSG entered ya lives...what will you do when this site is no more..where are ya life long friends.....get a grip this is the internet lmaooooo

note: this post does not apply to everyone..but if the shoe fits then wear it.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow! how touching...he wants people to move forward..lol this is a website like so many others..what is all the fuss about..get over it people come and people go... the old move on and make way for the new..this place needs an infusion of new blood anyway.....the old timers tend to make this site their way of life...people get a grip..this is a website...not a way of life...well not for me it isn't..I actually wonder for how many of you it is...that is the sad part....no friends or acquaintenances in ya everyday life so you resort to this site....this is ya family...your way of life....you people call each other on the phone...and have lengthy convos..you depend on each other for advice....what did you do before the LPSG entered ya lives...what will you do when this site is no more..where are ya life long friends.....get a grip this is the internet lmaooooo

Don't you have an ass to sniff?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

"I'm resourceful" :smile:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so you were the one who did it..well thanks for being honest...I said to myself some pecker banned that son of a b#@$% not realizing you were the PECKER
the truh shall set you free my child....continue to wlk the righteous path and seek redemption along the way LMAOOOOO

Despite your over laboured, repeated, and pathetic commentary about how much you disliked BD it doesn't appear to have stopped signing up on the "Other" LPSG does it?

I assume it's you, but feel free to correct me. I suppose somebody could have plagiarised your name, but then that's more your specialty isn't it.

I'm assuming that do did so so that when you get banned here again, which seems inevitable, you will need somewhere else to peddle your psuedo-christian twaddle?

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Arliss, I'm breaking my "break" to tell you that I'm not happy with what I'm seeing of late...it's like history repeating itself. I'm watching you...:cool: :eek: ...and it really isn't nice. Congrats on passing the 1000 post milestone! C'mon, make your next 1000 posts valuable contributions to this site.
I'm just saying... :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
O. M. F. G., Heather!
(Since it has been requested that I explain the majority of my posts, I supply the following disclaimer: Yes, I know your name is not Heather. The author requests that you read the above post in your best astounded-valley-girl voice... as in "oh... my.... fuckin.... god, heather, I can't believe you just said that." The reason I can't believe heather said that is, it's so true.)
ROTFLMAO:biggrin1: No explanation was necessary for me. I used to live in DC and am still somewhat fluent in Foggy Bottom Gay speak. :smile:

Nah, you are too quiet.
And in terms of lashing out... again, I'm gonna say he was pretty reserved. He didn't really resort to excessive name calling or childish rudeness. Some may say he was a guy who complained too much, but people say the same thing about firefox.:smile:
They do? :confused: Findfirefox is pretty tame in comparison.

Unless his "lashing" out is what got him booted...
No, it was much more than that.

I hope you eat shit and die of dysentery. Soon. Twice!
Please tell me that was directed at the true troll Wingnut84 and not myself. :mad:

Since when is being a curmudgeon a crime?
It's not; however I think when he started his own site for the sole purpose of dissing LPSG and it's current owners and moderators there were some security issues.

When a member is banned, could the reason be stated as one of the following:
  • Underage
  • Trolling
  • Management
That's it, just one of those three words and no elaboration. The majority of the bans would fall into the first two reasons. The recent controversial bans would fall into the last reason. There would be some members who would want to know more but they'd be s/o/l as they now are.
Excellent idea! I like it. :smile:

Chicago Sam: posting from more than one account. He seemed so nice that one shocked me.
That said everyone even I (a relative newbie) know that multiple accounts are a bannable offense.
(When Vestigial was banned, I asked for an explanation, there was absolutely no moderator response, it became semi moot when the ban turned out to have been temporary) Vestigial was banned? :confused:
My gold membership lapsed recently, it is going to remain lapsed, if moderators continue to play cryptic games with members who are asking reasonable questions, as has been done in this thread.
Oh please! The only thing Gold Membership has ever bought anyone is the right to view big clear gallery pics.

No, I banned him as punishment for starting his own site, 'cause I'm a cowardly ass.
Hmm, wonder if HickBoy would let me sniff his cowardly sweet ass. :flirt:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It's not; however I think when he started his own site for the sole purpose of dissing LPSG and it's current owners and moderators there were some security issues.

Why would the owner and mods of a site as large and grounded as LPSG.org be threatened by such a small site? No matter what the purpose of the site, it shouldn't make a damned bit of difference unless they feel threatened. Makes no sense at all. If I were the owner or a mod, I wouldn't give a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.