Why has HickBoy not been banned??

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
" . . . .a man of much depth and beauty . . ." Why, thank you. Oh . . . you mean Hickboy!
Weeeeeeell, if I were talking about you my post would be much longer, or no? What, with all of your charm and charisma... :smile:

As to that 1gr8fokker dude, you certainly do under estimate his notoriety. Fifty? Fifty?! You mean you didn't find his other hundred? You just can't rely on good information leaks these days.
HEY! How did you find out about the others?!! They're supposed to be a secret!! I first encountered his other hundred when I bumped into 1gr8fokker at the "spa" where we both had some electroshock therapy. I won't say anything more, other than, 1gr8fokker >IS< 1gr8fokker...which is why he's supposed to be a closely guarded secret. :cool:

Nice to see you and, most respectphully, phuq off, you phuqqing phuquer.:biggrin1: (See attached appropriate emoticon of humor.)
I love your "phorcephul phornicator" routine....sooo phrikking sexeh!!!
*fans himself*
It's good to see you too, kind man!

You phuqu ing quunt.
Well, if you're talking to me, I have only one response for you:
Take me behbeh, take me!!!!
*drops trou and grabs ankles*
:biggrin1:

19 days to go until the Second Coming.:biggrin1:
Sheesh! Now that's one loooooong refractory period....I wonder how "Bang-Me Manisters" copes... :biggrin1:

And with that pleasantry shared, phuqqing phuqeuer, I depart.
WOAH! Talk about a "hit and run".
Ya needs ta learn how to cuddle afterwards LMAO

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Everyone can just calm down. Even the unenlightened among us will be happy to know that it's a temp ban, dated 25 October. Which means we'll have Hick back just in time for thanks. Giving.

Calm down? Why, Nick, we're all just having fun at Hickboy's expense—even the unenlightened amongst us know that.:wink:

19 days to go until the Second Coming.:biggrin1:

Has no one ever told either of you not to count your hickens before they are hatched?

Media
Weeeeeeell, if I were talking about you my post would be much longer, or no? What, with all of your charm and charisma... :smile:

You may begin. Oh, wait. I think you did more than enough here and here.

WOAH! Talk about a "hit and run".

Now that you, ManBan, and possibly FortiesFun are back, I may have to stop in more often.

Last edited:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LOL. Thanks Sammy. They sure brought back a lot of memories...GOOD memories.
I'm surprised to see that the Fictitious Story is still alive; that's so kewl.
Best I get my fingers working....ahem...on my KEYBOARD!!!!
...oh, nevermind!!! LMAO :biggrin1:

Now that you, ManBan, and possibly FortiesFun are back, I may have to stop in more often.
I'm thrilled to hear that Doc is back.
I haven't flirted with that Forties fool for quite some time.
Since you're willing to consider stopping by more often, I'll be sure to do the same. Someone has to keep an eye on your sexeh ass :wink:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Naughty,evil,dirty,bad biguy2738!
You sexy "thang"!

Don't forget to stop by my house too lover! :naughty:
C.B.:saevil:

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Naughty,evil,dirty,bad biguy2738!
*clutches pearl necklace and fans himself*
Ya knows I hearts it when you get all romantic with me LMAO :biggrin1:

You sexy "thang"!
I dunno about sexy, but anywhoo....

Heya SweetCheeks
I'm happy to see that you're still around too.
Even more reason to visit here more often.

Don't forget to stop by my house too lover! :naughty:
C.B.:saevil:
I'll be sure to do so...will Ed perhaps be there too?
....mebbe I'm using you to get to him....and mebbe I'm not....
:kiss:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Joll, I know i am your 2nd favorite trouble causer, but I dont understand for the life of me WHY this guy is given any attention at all.

He is rude and Vile, hardly makes any sense or has anything interesting to say. Most members cite his sense of humor. Where the fuck is it? i must have missed it. Please enlighten me, someone !
I've got what you need.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sorry, I am not buying everyones reasons and excuses for allowing HB credibility and "Sainthood" status. Honesty is fine, and a virtue I live by, but what happened to "taste", and "class", none of which HB possess. I guess for those of you that enjoy the unintelligible rantings of a madman, then HB is certainly your cup of tea. However such a personality belongs on his own personal blog, and those of you that choose to visit him may do so. I dont think the "masses" should be subjected to his brand of communication. But usually my opinions draw harsh criticism and lead to my own "banning", so nuff said about this here.
You are such a schoolmarm. Are you this tiresome in real life, or is it a character you play on the internet?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I know, and I do, just like I suck up all the other Bullshit that goes on here. Me unintelligent ?? come on MB. Was that nice ??? I have never attacked you personally, that comment was uncalled for. Actually, it was "unintelligent"... But I wouldnt expect any less for You.
My mama says stupid is as stupid does...

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Obviously women, whether str8 or gay have VERY poor taste in men....How any species can be remotely attracted to that guy is incomprehensible. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
You need not speak of your lack of comprehension. You have been very consistent in demonstrating it to all present. We get it. You don't understand. It must be really uncomfortable to be in a crowd of people who are laughing and you're the only one there who doesn't get the joke, but I perceive that it happens to you on a regular basis. I won't say you deserve your discomfort, but it seems fitting to me. See my sig line for options.