why have condoms been breaking recently

milf_hunter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys, i dont post many threads on here but ive got a question. Recently ive broken right through the end of like 6 condoms in the last few months with 2 different women. Three of those times i didnt notice until after i cumed. One is on the pill so im not too worried, the other im not so sure about. However, i dont know why they've been breaking. They never used to break on me and ive been the same size for a while so i dont think its that. Only thing i can think of is that maybe im a bit rougher and i put her legs up over my shoulders more when we're in military position. Or maybe its just cause i get a lot more sex now than i used to. It's only been with these 2 women tho. The others it hasnt broken on so i dunno. If anyone has any advice id be interested.

thanks

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, i dont post many threads on here but ive got a question. Recently ive broken right through the end of like 6 condoms in the last few months with 2 different women. Three of those times i didnt notice until after i cummed. Eek! I remember being 19 & having that happen. As a girl, it was a scary feeling. :frown1: Maybe try slowing down, you need to be more in touch with your cock and the experience! One is on the pill so im not too worried, the other im not so sure about. However, i dont know why they've been breaking. They never used to break on me and ive been the same size for a while so i dont think its that. Only thing i can think of is that maybe im a bit rougher and i put her legs up over my shoulders more when we're in military position. Nope, thats one of my fave positions. Are these women prone to vaginal dryness? That can tear a condom, with your size you may want to use lube even when they are wet. Or maybe its just cause i get a lot more sex now than i used to. It's only been with these 2 women tho. :biggrin1: That ain't it. The others it hasnt broken on so i dunno. If anyone has any advice id be interested.

thanks

I was with a guy who broke 2 magnums in one night!:mad: He was not large, but he had girth and he could tell the second the condom broke. I couldn't tell the difference. :redface: He could tell because he said "all of a sudden it just felt too good." That's why I said you should try being more in touch with your cock and the experience.

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Water based lube!! Do not use any oil based products like Baby Oil or Vasaline or even Crisco (you may be a redneck when...):biggrin1:

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seem to have the same problem, I'm really not that long, but I am girthy and I seem to break through condoms non stop, I wear magnums and use KY but it doesn't help. My stash is fresh, and yet still, condoms break like mad.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the condom needs to be lubricated
both on the outside and on the inside

some nice water-based hydrating lotion
is also good for your cock at other times too
but do definitely put some on your dick before
putting on the condom
in order to reduce the brittleness during friction

and oh yes of course
maybe you should be using large condoms

Bit of a common theme here... it's all about the girth... if they start stretching too far, just a bit too much friction and not enough lube and they break.... I have never had a problem with four seasons large, yet nearly every other brand I've been suspicious about. Try swapping and see if it's better, if nothing else they are way more comfortable!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the condom needs to be lubricated
both on the outside and on the inside

some nice water-based hydrating lotion
is also good for your cock at other times too
but do definitely put some on your dick before
putting on the condom
in order to reduce the brittleness during friction

and oh yes of course
maybe you should be using large condoms

Good advice, always add a few drops of compatible lube into the condom before putting it on. Try not to do the whole penis as it could slide off easier.

Other than that, are any of the women wearing lipstick or gloss while blowing you? Any residue could be weakening the condom, leading to the breaks.