Why he didn't text me back??

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by hoon8719, Feb 9, 2010.

1. hoon8719

hoon8719 Member

Albums:
    Ok, so this awesome guy who I've met last week, live in Staten Islans where is kind of far from my place. by the way we hung out and had a good time, he seemed like interested in me because he kissed me:) and he was holding my hands while he is driving:p after meeting, I sent him text, he replied me 2days later I sent him text again he repiled with short answer. but last night I texted him seeing what he was up to...he never texted me back!! I'm so embarrassed.. he didn't respond really really embarrasses me! So my question is why didn't he text me back..does that mean he isn't interested, and how should I act...should I call him why he didn't respond..or send text again? HELP?? please:(

2. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is it just possible he's busy? In an area where there is no cell service? Not everyone has their cell phone attached to their hand like me and sometimes I forget this. Doesn't necessarily mean anything. And, keep in mind, sometimes the texts don't actually go through. Have experienced this a number of times. Sit awaiting a reply only to find out later the person never received the text. Same has happened in reverse they think I'm blowing them off but I didn't get the original.

If you don't hear send another tomorrow.

3. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There could be lot's of reasons, but unfortunately if disinterest is one, you need to let it go. Chasing him will do no good.

Sorry

4. Principessa

Gold Member

:frown1: He's just not that into you. :redface:

5. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd give it a couple more days. If you don't hear from him, send him another text, short and asking if he got your last text. If you don't hear back from him after that, let it go. People do get busy and texts get lost so don't jump to any conclusions just yet. :)

6. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

it's also possible he hates texting, like me. why not just call him?

7. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

Ok well it happens most of the times with me and the guys i hang out with....i'd say man have to suffer and struggle waiting for your texts....not viceversa!it may seem contradictory but the less you run after them,the better they run to you....don't know why. Anyway i am not able to do so;well i alternate moments in which i call,text and do and others in which i disappear. I think this is the right attitude.
    There may be many reasons for not writing: lack of interest(or not enough interest!),business,he doesn't like to use the phone much etc.
    Most of the times I have to admit it is lack of interest. Now,give him time. You don't have to show him that you care too much. I'd not say:"you didnt answer me..." etc. It sounds like you are begging. NEVER DO THAT!you must be the one who rules the game. Love is a game and you need a good strategy to catch someone's heart.
    Wait a few days. If he doesn't show up in any way,then just write him: "Hey,hope everything's ok. I'd like to hear from you,text me when you are free". Then drop the question and consider like he doesn't like you. So disappear. If he comes back you act like you are busy and answer him much after he writes you. if he asks you to go out,just say you have many things to do and if you will find a moment you will let him know. The secret is not letting them think they have catched you....it's like hunting. If the prey is easily caught,you lose interest....

Last thing: consider IF having a man who is never available,who never shows he cares,who never looks for you is the thing you really want. Most relationships I have been through were like this....yeah I'm quite sado i guess -.-....and it was all cons....NO PROS!they just devastated me and no more!
    So please,don't waste time on men of that kind!!!!for your own sake!:)

8. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

By the way: if he shows no interest,DO NOT CHASE HIM!!!!it's the worst thing you could do!!!

9. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't txt any more. Call him and ask him out again.

Txting is for teenage pals and booty-calls. Not for getting to know someone.

10. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Totally agree. I was in the Tampa airport on Sunday and this loud mouth bimbo sat near me and called several friends. One of them she said "I texted you twice and you didn't answer so I'm calling you." OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Get a life! Read a fucking book for once in your life, Lady! She had the most inane conversations you can imagine.

But I digress........

11. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

He's not that into you.

12. hoon8719

hoon8719 Member

Albums:
    I did like the way you wrote me haha got text from him!!! thanks a lot:) I love ya!! Don't let him can't read my Poker Face..that's the rule! I got you.

13. hoon8719

hoon8719 Member

Albums:
    Thanks for your help:)

14. hoon8719

hoon8719 Member

Albums:
    Yeah..he is very busy guy and doesn't really like texting I won't call him
    otherwise he is going to think that I'm chasing him lol by the way thanks for your help:)

15. NotSoDumb_Blonde

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Wow this is great advice. I'll remember this the next time someone doesn't text or call back....what I hate is the call or text or IM a few days later with all the excuses. I wish those ones would be so easy to understand.

16. Viking_UK

Gold Member

For future reference, stop being so needy/clingy. There's nothing worse than getting a string of texts reading, "Did you get my text?" If he's going to reply, he will. He sounds like a busy guy who doesn't text. I know a lot of people like that (myself included). If you harrass him, he'll ignore you completely.

17. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    text is a new way to communicate and it needs new etiquette obviously. But I am enough of a fogey that I dislike texting very much. It's intrusive and goes too fast. If I wanted to communicate that fast i'd rather use telephone.

18. Maxime_

Maxime_ New Member

Thank You!i know men. I've hang out with many different types of men and saw most of them disappear in the mist,so i know how to treat this type of guy. Now try and keep him there: show you don't care too much,but be present at the same time. Never give him certainties of any kind. f he writes you,take a long while before answering(he has to fry in his own oil!!!);if he asks to go out,don't say yes easily and always say you will see....He always have to feel on the blade of a razor.....it will keep him interested!:)

19. green carnation

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    zippee, a new drama/comedy in the making!

Draft saved Draft deleted