why here if not gay

lppatrick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think 'all men' look at each other, to compare, size and shape of eveything, including the body, not just the penis. It does not mean that you are gay, but I think every man is 'curious,' in the right circumstances.

I'm hear to look at big cocks because I'm a size queen, and I love a good man-gina session.

lpsg4t

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I see your point wetside man bt some straight gyes might want to compare and feel reassured etc

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this site is amazing, with a lot of good information, great people.

men and women, a truly great site.

so much more than just a "large penis" site.

I find myself here everyday, just reading these posts, educational and

funny and people sharing experiences, this site is just fuckin great!

dcw4

Media
Hmmm,,,,well I put 1% gay because I like to leave my options open.

That aside, this site is a distraction from work/school. I found it by accident, it makes me laugh. Really dont care about dicks (except mine lol). But I will admit some of the guys here are waaaay toooo obsessed over anything to do with it,,,,thats the funny part.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm,,,,well I put 1% gay because I like to leave my options open.

That aside, this site is a distraction from work/school. I found it by accident, it makes me laugh. Really dont care about dicks (except mine lol). But I will admit some of the guys here are waaaay toooo obsessed over anything to do with it,,,,thats the funny part.

you seem to really hate this place. I thought you were in the military as well, I guess you don't really need a distraction from that though.

aschlong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This site does have a very high gay population.If you're bi then you're also gay.If you have sex with the same sex as you then you're gay....period!

Erm........ I'm sorry! A man who has a relationship with a guy, could in event be labelled gay. A man who likes the company of men ever so occassionaly but is evidently into breasts and pussies, is not gay. I think the word you are searching for is sexuality, and sexuality can never be put down to labels.

Does looking at lpsg make you gay or straight? A bit of a mindblowing question. I think that 'you' can appreciate 'cock', and you 'probably' love women who love cock as much as you do. Again we are back to SEXUALITY, I mean no-one would dare call you and the woman you might meet COCK OBSESSED, and put you neatly in a box and label you SIZEQUEENS! Heaven Forbid :(

Can we have less of the evangelical streak please - the leaves are falling down too soon!

aschlong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Erm........ I'm sorry! A man who has a relationship with a guy, could in event be labelled gay. A man who likes the company of men ever so occassionaly but is evidently into breasts and pussies, is not gay. I think the word you are searching for is sexuality, and sexuality can never be put down to labels.

Does looking at lpsg make you gay or straight? A bit of a mindblowing question. I think that 'you' can appreciate 'cock', and you 'probably' love women who love cock as much as you do. Again we are back to SEXUALITY, I mean no-one would dare call you and the woman you might meet COCK OBSESSED, and put you neatly in a box and label you SIZEQUEENS! Heaven Forbid :(

Can we have less of the evangelical streak please - the leaves are falling down too soon!

ok