Why I am a nice guy.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Please for the love of all things good, read the whole post. If you don't please don't disrespect me by posting in this thread. I know how this website is and people read one line, they type up a post talking shit and don't bother to read anything else.

So I see a lot of nice guy threads. Men are mad that women want confident men, and women are mad that the men are accusing them of being immature and stupid.
A lot of responses from the females on the site have been "well those bitch ass pussy men should have grown a pair of balls and become a real man" Well that is a bit extreme and I'm over exaggerating but that's really how I perceive it personally.

So I want to tell you why I am a nice guy, and maybe you won't think I'm such a bitch ass girl man with no balls.

I grew up in a rich town. Everybody had money except me. I was extremely poor, I couldn't get a quarter to go to the local pool in the summer. I had a few pairs of clothes, which never got washed. We didn't have money to go to the laundry mat. We didn't have a washer and dryer.

So this is my life my first 17 years of life. I had no friends, I was the piece of shit who stunk like ass. Every day of school, entire classes and even teachers would sit there and insult me and talk shit to me and call me names and treat me like shit. I had to stand there and take it, every single day of my life.
I did not have friends, I never talked to girls ever. I had zero social skills, I had zero confidence. I grew up a piece of shit and that was a big hindering factor.

I was, and in many ways still am a nice guy. I was nice because I wanted to make friends, I wanted people to like me for once. Now I live on my own, I have money, I can wash my clothes and be clean and be who I am. I still have difficulty with women and making friends. A lot of social skills HAVE to be learned at a young age. I am quite good at making friends and talking to women CONSIDERING my past. I've had many girlfriends and I somehow have had lots and lots of sex. I'm proud of the pain and suffering I have gone through in my life. It makes me a better person. I am happy with my life and I am not so much of a nice guy anymore. I can be an asshole and I know how to use it to pick up women. But my nice guy will always come out at some point and screw me over.

I have many stories of being that puppy dog guy who was attached to some girl who loves assholes. I was that bitch ass guy with no balls. But hey, you can see why.

Was I really a girly man bitch? I went through more in my life than most of you. I think that makes me more of a man that the attractive rich kid, who was fed with a silver spoon his entire life, who had little girls and boys wanting to be his friend his whole life. Confidence comes from a good foundation. A good foundation is brought by luck, I was not lucky, I did not have it easy. I did not get to have social skills like that confident man that you like. He didn't suffer, he didn't go through any shit, he just layed on a comfortable pillow and received all the good things life could give him. He is more of a man than me? He has more fuckin balls than me? REALLY!? But that's just how it is sadly.

So when you tell a guy to grow a pair of balls, remember that there is a reason why.

You may not be able to understand this. And you will probably retort with some stupid crap like "don't let your past hold you back". You wouldn't understand, you haven't been through what I've been through. Most guys like me are recluse, have never had a girlfriends, have never had sex or even kissed a girl. Most guys who have been through what I have are like hermits, they have zero social contact outside of the internet.

I don't let the past hold me back, but I know what in my past has hindered my progress, and its good to know these things. It helps me identify and fix the things that I need to fix.

If you read all of this, thanks.

Hey, maybe you guys can tell us why you are a nice guy. I'd like to hear other peoples stories.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thats sad what you went through, but telling women why you're not confident/why you weren't confident growing up isn't going to get you many dates (im not saying you do this now, hell you probably dont since you say you dont have trouble getting ladies) .. its sad that you grew up in an environnment that was filled with bullying over superficial things like money instead of being taught that having love for yourself and being sure about what you do will get you far in life ..... at the end of the day, the only thing that stops a person from acheiving their goals is themself, and in a way, you are proof of that .. you could have easily just hid under a rock the rest of your life living like a hermit but you did the opposite, that proves right there that all along you did have the confidence but something just had to happen to get it out of you and start living your life .. now when you say you have a trouble maintaining relationships what do you mean?

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
thats sad what you went through, but telling women why you're not confident/why you weren't confident growing up isn't going to get you many dates (im not saying you do this now, hell you probably dont since you say you dont have trouble getting ladies) .. its sad that you grew up in an environnment that was filled with bullying over superficial things like money instead of being taught that having love for yourself and being sure about what you do will get you far in life ..... at the end of the day, the only thing that stops a person from acheiving their goals is themself, and in a way, you are proof of that .. you could have easily just hid under a rock the rest of your life living like a hermit but you did the opposite, that proves right there that all along you did have the confidence but something just had to happen to get it out of you and start living your life .. now when you say you have a trouble maintaining relationships what do you mean?

Well, I get told I'm the "perfect guy" a lot. It usually ends soon after, and I'm not really ever sure exactly why. But its not a big deal, I have only met one girl who I'd really consider being like...the one and I know exactly what the problems are with it and they are mostly on her end for various unfortunate reasons =(. Mostly my problem is meeting new women. I am much better than I ever was but I'm still not nearly as good as a typical player type guy who can just chat up any woman anytime. But I have noticed I do attract certain women and I have an okay time. I just wish the frequency at which I could meet women and talk to them and get to know them was higher.

Also no, I don't tell women my story lol that would be bad!

But knowing that stuff has helped a lot. I've noticed a lot of wierd guys who grew up like me, they constantly try to be funny. I think its a natural adaptation to being an outcast. Your brain tells you to be funny to make people laugh and make people like you. But that doesn't work when your not actually that funny. In fact it achieves the opposite, and people think you are wierd and push you away. I've noticed that in other guys like me, so I try my best to not do it. I've noticed a huge increase in how much people will respond to me and will like me because I'm not trying to be funny all the time. It is however a very tough impulse to overcome. Like I said I think its a natural psychological reaction and it is quite strong. A lot of people don't understand these kinds of things. A lot of issues plague people like me, and it most definitly helps to identify them and fix them. The funny thing is actually a really big one.

Last edited:

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
meeting new women is easy man, just introduce yourself and keep the convo light, playful teasing, dont bring up any big dividing issues (religion, politics etc) and only give them a small piece of you .. like if you're in the super market and you see a girl thats cute, talk for 5 minutes, get her number, and end the convo on a high note, just keep doing this, whatever you do in the day, just try and meet women, eventually it just happens haha .. yeah its going to be awkward at first but whats the worst that can happen? you get rejected, oh well her loss, and you keep it moving .. think of it as a game and its actually kind of addicting once you get the ball rolling

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good, just remember to keep it cool and light, like dont make it seem like you're trying to hard, be yourself lol .. it doesn't matter what you're really into as long as you seem like a fun time b/c at the end of the day they want to be with someone who will be fun and make them happy, keep racking up numbers and all of a sudden they start calling/texting you .. before you know it your problem will be choosing which one you're going to blow off and which one you're going to actually spend time with (GREAT problem to have)