Why I believe size does matter

tinysquirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm new here, and as you can probably tell by my name, I'm not one of the big boys. I do envy and admire them though. I hope that posting here is ok, because this will actually have a lot to do with huge guys in my ex girlfriends pasts. I realize others may not agree with my opinions and conclusions but, it's just based on my experiences. But I really want to hear others opinions and experiences. Especially women's.

I will break this into at least two parts. I got logged out earlier for taking too long. Argh!

First a little about me. I'm in my early forties, single, 5' 10", average build and good looking. I've been divorced for 14 years and actually don't have a lot of experience, for different reasons. Mostly because of being a single parent. I know that virtually all of my six relationships (including my ex-wife) ended, at least partially, due to my size. I'm sure that sounds weird but, it's true.

My size is, 4.25" long and 5" around. I know my thickness is average but, my length is way below. Also, my balls are below average size (with very little hang) because I've been told this, more than once. I also cum very little, always have. It's gotten less as I've gotten older. Average for me now is about 1/4 to 1/2 a teaspoon if I'm lucky.

To keep things short (no pun intended :), I'll just go over my last three relationships. The one from a few years ago, was really a great relationship. We had a lot in common, and she loved sex. The communication level and openness was awesome. For me it's a real turn on if a woman can be honest and say what's on her mind, if it's in a nice way.

Once, early on in the relationship, while she was giving me oral (she was incredible) I just wondered out loud if size really mattered. She stopped, looked at me, and asked if I wanted the truth, or a lie. Of course I said the truth. She told me, in her experience, and based on her girlfriends, size definitely mattered. She said her group of girlfriends would get together and talk about their spouses and sizes. They didn't all have huge, but they preferred huge. She said, in her opinion, and based on talking with her friends, that if a woman said that size didn't matter, they were either not real interested in sex, or they were lying.

She was very honest that she preferred big to huge. She had been with around 10 guys over the years, including her ex-husband, and told me I was the smallest, in every way, that she'd ever been with. Her ex was the biggest. She said he was 8" x 7", with the biggest balls she's ever seen, that hung halfway to his knees, and came twice as much as any other guy she'd been with. Even though he was a jerk, he'd ruined her. She was hooked. She told me she could deal with my size because she deeply cared for me and, simply because she was fascinated by my size. She said the extreme difference turned her on. She never was mean about it, she paid lot's of attention to me, we just talked very openly.

In the few relationships I've had, I've been pretty fortunate (at least from my perspective) because all the women I've dated have loved oral, and swallowed. And because I've always tried to watch what I eat and stay fit, several have told me I taste pleasant compared to most other guys. This girlfriend actually said, "I finally meet a guy that tastes decent, and there's just enough to tease".

Our relationship didn't end over the size issue, but because of her insane ex-husband. But size was an issue for her. Bigger was better.

tinysquirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My next girlfriend had a very strong outgoing personality. We just weren't very compatible. The first time she went down on me, and I think before she knew it, she commented that I was really short. She was very blunt about everything. She told me my balls seemed kind of small, and asked if I'd always cum so little. I'm not kidding. She just blurted stuff out. She would ask, usually while in the middle of something, if I knew if those enlargement pills worked? And that maybe they would be worth a try. She always acted very frustrated afterwards. We didn't date long.

My last relationship just ended this Spring, we dated for a year and got along well. She was really a nice person but, I know that a reason for our breakup (even though she would never admit it) was my size. I know this because, she had a strong interest in sex, very adventurous and open minded, but she seemed to think that she had to reassure me from time to time, that my size was fine and she wouldn't change a thing. I thought back to what my other girlfriend told me earlier.

I've learned to be very good with my hands and mouth. She would go crazy and told me I was the best she'd ever had at both. She had intense orgasms both ways. But she never had an orgasm from intercourse. By the way, no woman I've ever been with has. She said it didn't happen too often with other guys, but it did happen occasionally, but it never happened with me.

I noticed early on that even though I generally could go pretty steady for thirty minutes to and hour and a half (not bragging, I think a lot had to do with her), she never really seemed to come close. Whenever I was on top, I would generally have my eyes closed to help focus, but whenever I opened them, she would just be looking at me and then smile. No real emotion, it just seemed like she was watching me enjoy myself. After several minutes of intense humping, I would stop because of getting tired or because I would be getting close. She would say calmly, "that's a lot of thrusting, do want me on top for a while?". We would switch, and she always seemed more frustrated than excited. She actually said once while pressing and grinding, eyes closed, head up, "another inch and I'd hit the spot". She realized what she said, and started back peddling, I laughed it off to put her at ease. She wasn't being mean, it just slipped out.

Same with doggie style. She was always moving and gyrating to try to get me to hit that spot I couldn't quite reach. And whenever it was all over, generally, she would just say in a regular voice, "that was great, good for you?".

Early on I got some toys for us, she loved them. A couple of the main ones were, a huge 8x7 realistic dildo, and a lifelike extension that I fit into and it made me just slightly over eight inches. She could take them both all the way. She admitted that she really liked to be filled up. Said it felt awesome. She liked the extension best, I guess because I was in it, more real. I noticed immediately, when I was on top, that after a couple of minutes I would be in to the hilt with it on, and she wasn't looking at my face with a little smile. She was gyrating, lips tight, head moving, and I believe doing her best to not let it show just how good it felt. She seemed to get really close each time, then push me away, and tell me to take it off and finish with just me. I really think she thought that if she had an intense orgasm through intercourse, with the extension, that I would feel bad. Same with the huge dildo, she got close several times. I tried to tell her that I thought it would be awesome. We could talk openly about almost anything sexual except for size. One time when we were talking (and because I'm just weird and always curious) and she admitted that I was the smallest she'd had. She had had thinner, but not as short. I know this was a factor, and that she was just frustrated.

I really don't believe she ever realized just how much difference there was in the way she acted when it was just me, compared to the toys. I think she just wanted to be nice and thought that it wasn't noticeable.

For me, I really like openness about sex. I don't mind hearing about their ex's sizes, I expect that they were probably bigger. As long as they aren't still hung up on them, it's okay. I know some guys, want/need to be told that they are huge, even if it's not true. That would make me mad because I know it's not true. I would rather them be honest, as long as they can be nice about it, and as long as they truly want to pay attention to me.

I can go back to a couple of earlier relationships, and they have the same pattern. At least in my relationships, size has been a factor. I know that I can someday meet someone that has a strong interest in sex, and may even prefer big, but like my one ex-girlfriend, at least find enough fascination with my size, to make things work. And I actually would like to meet someone who prefers big and wants to stretch their limits. Toys are fun!

Anyway, that's the conclusion based on my relationships, that I've come to. I know others will disagree, so please let me know your opinions and experiences.

Thanks!

hachikid

Just Browsing
Media
what was the point of all this? so we'd all know you have a small penis? I'm guessing all this was just for attention and is some sort of fetish for you?...

tinysquirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just talking. That's what people do here isn't it? Talk about experiences, ask questions.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Stanley1976

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hachikid,
bloody hell man, no need to be so hostile, especially to a new member. Manners don't cost much, do they?

to the point, tinysquirt,
thanks for sharing your experiences.
Can I just say it sounds like your last girlfriend, the one who would refuse to climax with dildos not to hurt your feelings, sounds incredibly considerate? That's not to be taken for granted.
Best of luck for future relationships!

B_cosmognosis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what was the point of all this? so we'd all know you have a small penis? I'm guessing all this was just for attention and is some sort of fetish for you?...

Seriously, do you have to be an ass about it? It's a forum for discussion, and you aren't in a position to decide what gets discussed. If you don't like it, find something else to do. I am so disgusted by people being uncivil and rude with no excuse! Quit being a board bully and let people talk about what they want.

OT, thanks for sharing your experiences here with us. I wish you success in your future relationships. I'm sure there's someone out there who will appreciate you for all that you are.

tinysquirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks!

I'll meet someone who gets a thrill out of the little guy. haha!

I just know, and accept, that I'm small, and I just want to be with someone that can be honest with me about it, and not think that they have to say the opposite or walk on eggshells. As long as they care about me and want to be with me sexually, I can handle the honesty. For me it's a turn on.

I actually like a woman that wants to stretch her limits, it's exciting. And there are plenty of other ways to do that, as long as she's open to them.

I actually understand women that prefer big. I would if I were a woman. :)

pippi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well told and sincere sounding story.
The girl described in the first relationship actually didn't care so much about size,she seemed to have been interested in you because of other qualities, though she said it out loud.
I found it interesting to read, because for me as average (well i am above average, but not too much) sized guy, there are no comments or observation concerning my size at all. My longest and current partner told me my cock is pretty compared to others she saw, but size never entered the picture.

tinysquirt

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pippi,

I never really thought about that before. But guys that are considered an average size, may not hear too many comments of any kind. Unless there's something unusual about them in some way.

I know that guys that are a big average on up to huge, get quite a few comments. And for me at least, I've actually had a lot because I'm small. And usually it was fine because they weren't being mean, just honest. And they felt comfortable enough with me to talk about it, that means a lot to me.

Thanks for the comment on my experiences.

Jean-Paul

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks!

I'll meet someone who gets a thrill out of the little guy. haha!

QUOTE]

I have a female friend who has told me of another friend of hers who has some sort of problem that makes even a normal man hard to accomodate and who needs to be with a smaller man. I don't know the particulars, but for everyone, there is someone else.

On the other hand, my girl friend and I were having dinner on the patio of our favorite restaurant and overheard parts of the conversation at the table next to us. It was a man and a woman who had obviously just started an affair (each were also wearing wedding rings) and they were drunk and talking in slightly raised voices. The woman made a specific point of saying she hoped the guy she was with was "enough of a man" to be able to satisfy her the way the man she had left to take up with him had. We both heard her come right out and said the previous guy was much bigger and that she expected this guy to be able to "make up for that". It was pretty clear this guy had already not lived up to her requirements, and he was acting pretty sheepishly. They were only having drinks and I think they left because staying for dinner might have turned out pretty awful. It takes all kinds.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Dude! Chill out and get a clue! While you're at the store buying a clue, take all your money out of the bank and buy some social skills. Looks like you're going to need a whole bunch more than what you got! You just advertised to the whole forum you come up short in the social skills department. There's lots of women and men out there who prefer partners with social skills over big dicks. (Did you notice tinysquirt's story about how considerate his girlfriend was? Maybe he's got more social skills than, so I'd bet he's picking up more babes than you.)

There aint nothing wrong with the guy telling us his experiences about women's attitudes towards well-endowed men versus modestly endowed men.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude! Chill out and get a clue! While you're at the store buying a clue, take all your money out of the bank and buy some social skills. Looks like you're going to need a whole bunch more than what you got! You just advertised to the whole forum you come up short in the social skills department. There's lots of women and men out there who prefer partners with social skills over big dicks. (Did you notice tinysquirt's story about how considerate his girlfriend was? Maybe he's got more social skills than, so I'd bet he's picking up more babes than you.)

There aint nothing wrong with the guy telling us his experiences about women's attitudes towards well-endowed men versus modestly endowed men.
The OP is obviously into SPH. SPH is one of the few fetishes that is frowned upon here, with obvious reason. It's a BIG DICK site! :rolleyes: :duh:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The OP is obviously into SPH. SPH is one of the few fetishes that is frowned upon here, with obvious reason. It's a BIG DICK site! :rolleyes: :duh:

Maybe the OP is into SPH, and maybe he aint. Just a couple parts of the story came across to me as SPH, but the general gist of the story does not seem so. At least to me. I'm willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt here.

Now, if the OP only posts about this topic, and nothing else, and starts asking big guys to come poke his girlfriend, then that would look like some serious SPH.

Like a lot of folks here, I don't like SPH. Kinda squicks me emotionally.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tinysquirt, I'm also small. 5 X 4.5. But I never let that get in the way of relationships or good sex. I never apologize or feel embarrassed about my size. Sure, I would like to be huge - that's a fantasy - but I have to live with reality. If I meet a size queen I just tell them I'm not the guy for them and move on.

I have a lot to offer in a relationship and many women are not size queens, they go for the whole package.

Please don't limit your life by feelings of inferiority about something you can do nothing about. I've had a wonderful sex life - and am still having great sex.

D

deleted356736

I read both original postings and I felt they were honest. One thing that caught my attention was GF number one and the way women talk about size. This I know is true as my wife and her friends were once discussing size at work and she came home and measured me. And yes, her friends were envious, although knowing women I DO know that my known size wouldn't suddenly cause one of those friends to come around when my wife was working her shift just to jump me!

I think this is where a lot of confusion lay. Size matters for women, we all know this, but size also doesn't matter. What women look for in a man is much more than his penis size, and if he's well-hung then it's a bonus in almost all cases.

Whether it goes beyond bonus, I truly don't know. Does my wife's willingness to have sex with me three or four times a week, week-in and week-out for 23 years have a basis in my size? Is this a reflection of other things such as the love she feels for me, or the fact that she's more sexual than most women? I don't know.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really wish you guys would use your common sense and realise that every woman is different- some of us have average fannies and therefore any penis size is fine, some have larger fannies and therefore bigger probably just fits better, others have very small fannies or suffer from Vaginismus which causes the vagina to clamp shut - and therefore prefer men on the smaller size.
The most sensitive part of the vagina is the first couple of inches. A large proportion of women don't cum from penetration alone - meaning that all, regardless of cock size, of you need to be more skilled than just being able to insert and move backwards and forwards :)

The best man I've ever, ever been with was small to average and I would chose him sexually over any of the bigger guys I've been with who gave me at best indifferent experiences and at worse painful ones.

The hang up on large penises is for the large part a psychological one. I'm glad men with smaller ones can just be happy with themselves and as someone else says actually know that it takes a lot more than a large penis to make good, enjoyable sex. After all if that was all that did it you'd all be redundant because Ann Summers has a fabulous selection of large dildos and vibrators, which you control, aren't likely to hurt you or piss you off and come in pretty colours!

PS larger ones appear to suffer more from erectile dysfunction in my experience as well.
My message to all men, just be happy with yourselves, all of you learn to listen and adapt your technique to the woman you are with - we're all very different, so you aren't expected to automatically know what is good for every one - but just ask, listen and learn. Don't take any instruction by the woman as an insult to your technique - look at it as a learning opportunity that you can add to your repertoire. If you can ask, listen and learn you are very likely to be able to satisfy the lady you are with regardless of length, width, bend, etc etc.

:)