Why I do NOT post here

lloyd2525

1st Like
Media
I had something come recently with my girl while we were having sex because I'm large. I wanted to share and see it is has happened to others but all this forum is are people showing and talking about every besides helping each other out. I'm done here. This forum is crap. Just a bunch of horny dirty old men looking for cock pics.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had something come recently with my girl while we were having sex because I'm large. I wanted to share and see it is has happened to others but all this forum is are people showing and talking about every besides helping each other out. I'm done here. This forum is crap. Just a bunch of horny dirty old men looking for cock pics.

The community here is very diverse and they is an art to finding the content relevant to you and ignoring that which isn't. You can't shoot down a whole website if you are unable to filter the content to suit yourself.

Either way, sorry it's not a site you're finding helpful.

Good luck else where.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You do know that your post history can be seen by anyone, right?

You've got your own show off thread, you've commented on other guy's dick pics and you've replied to hook up ads.

Basically you're leaving because there are too many guys like yourself here.:rolleyes:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You do know that your post history can be seen by anyone, right?

You've got your own show off thread, you've commented on other guy's dick pics and you've replied to hook up ads.

Basically you're leaving because there are too many guys like yourself here.:rolleyes:
Snap, snap:) You told him off real good:)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why I do NOT post here...

--------------------------------

I had something come recently with my girl while we were having sex because I'm large. I wanted to share and see it is has happened to others but all this forum is are people showing and talking about every besides helping each other out. I'm done here. This forum is crap.

:eek:

Just a bunch of horny dirty old men looking for cock pics.

I know where the cock pics are. I just wanted to know if HE knew. :rolleyes:

lloyd2525

1st Like
Media
Yes, I made a show off thread and I tried to find a few hook ups because thats all this site is good for.

BUT

If I really wanted to discuss the problems that I have been well hung and having a girl that lost her virginity to me and the problems that arise from this, this is not the site.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have

THE FACTS OF LIFE"

or LPSG

To each his own. I have always said that this site is what you make of it.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes, I made a show off thread and I tried to find a few hook ups because thats all this site is good for.

BUT

If I really wanted to discuss the problems that I have been well hung and having a girl that lost her virginity to me and the problems that arise from this, this is not the site.

You scored poorly on tests in Reading and Comprehension Skills as a child, didn't you?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

BUT

You scored poorly on tests in Reading and Comprehension Skills as a child, didn't you?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
If I really wanted to discuss the problems that I have being well hung and having a girl that lost her virginity to me and the problems that arise from this, this is not the site.

That's a common type of thread and one that often gets a lot of good responses.
I have to wonder if you've really given the site a chance.
You've never posted on this subject, no?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BUT

That's a common type of thread and one that often gets a lot of good responses.
To echo Rubi, this site really can offer support for serious issues. Surprisingly that support can even come from those, like me, who will snark at posts like your OP for this thread.

Look at it this way, if you start a new thread and share the problem you encountered with us you might find some helpful responses and if you don't then you will have reason to say that the site offers no support and we're not worthy of you.

Cool?