Why I feel at home here.

D

deleted15583641

I like this site because we can chat about just about anything without fearing judgement. I have been waiting for such a site as I have a lifetime of experiences that aren't generally well received; nor would my friends care for me too. So, I'm a bit odd sometimes ( ok, quite a bit). I find that other contributors have been doing something similar, and I don't feel so odd. It's the way I am and I've never had a problem finding like minded individuals like me. Some people you'd never expect join me & participate. It's ingrained into my behavior. I've have been follloeing my muse for a long time. At 65, I still enjoy a bit of my behavior worth revisiting. A survivor, yet satisfied might be a better explanation. I also appreciate that all kinds of men & women post here. I find just about any confident naked person to be interesting. If you are old, young, overweight or skinny, hairy or not, hung, average, or well endowed, enjoy unusual behaviors or just beating off; we've all found a refuge here. Being hairy, overly horny, into jocks...you're in my alley. Otherwise, I'm a not-dangerous wierdo, quirky...yes; but I've found myself writing about, addressing, and sharing my particular proclivities; memories that still excite me and have provided years of memories. I enjoy reading of your adventures and photos too. So, here's to us, the free spirited, adventurous, and horny.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted15583641

It seems like you cleaned up my offense. I don't mind a bit. If I haven't, let me know. While I was young a long time ago, I'd always been attracted to older men. Even as a younger man, guys my age or younger were never of interest. I was interested in real men. I've never been forced or abused against my will. I probably instigated everything I write about or at least willingly accepted an opportunity. I understand today's environment and you have to, we all have to; follow the rules. When I cross the line, please let me know. As I said, you have created a nice environment for us to enjoy. Thank you. - Steven

Reactions: deleted112787
D

deleted15583641

Two other quotes come to mind when reading your quote.

If you follow all the rules, you miss all the fun.

The second is If you don't have anything good to say about others; "Come sit next to me".

Is there a way to clcan up my grammatical and spelling mistakes? Thanks - Steven

rockmusl1

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I see you. I was a very precocious kid. I matured very early, and I was sexually active from a very young age. Part of that I attribute to my physicality, but also, I was molested. While I didn’t experience it as a trauma, in retrospect, I see that it did play a large part in determining not only my subsequent sexual experiences, but also how I actually viewed sex.
I don’t judge that, it’s my story, but I do understand the current climate around pre-adult sexual behavior, especially when it also involves adults. Besides the obvious serious legal issues for any media enterprise, there are, in the actual act, issues of coercion, manipulation and longterm impact.
Society is only now beginning to grapple with the fact that stories like mine (and presumably, yours) are far from unusual, and that different individuals process these experiences in different ways.
Which is to say, while writing it all down may be therapeutic for libido and soul, best to keep things separate from all electronic and digital media.
How about paper, a quill pen, and lockable filing cabinet?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted15583641

I see you. I was a very precocious kid. I matured very early, and I was sexually active from a very young age. Part of that I attribute to my physicality, but also, I was molested. While I didn’t experience it as a trauma, in retrospect, I see that it did play a large part in determining not only my subsequent sexual experiences, but also how I actually viewed sex.
I don’t judge that, it’s my story, but I do understand the current climate around pre-adult sexual behavior, especially when it also involves adults. Besides the obvious serious legal issues for any media enterprise, there are, in the actual act, issues of coercion, manipulation and longterm impact.
Society is only now beginning to grapple with the fact that stories like mine (and presumably, yours) are far from unusual, and that different individuals process these experiences in different ways.
Which is to say, while writing it all down may be therapeutic for libido and soul, best to keep things separate from all electronic and digital media.
How about paper, a quill pen, and lockable filing cabinet?
You got it Rock. It will come down when you pull it down. - Steven P.S, No I was not molested, I am sorry you had to suffer that indignity. No one deserves that. When I decided to leave your website, I discovered you really can't, just fill out multiple forms, contact your Law Firm, and wait a month. There is no delete function. You told me you are only complying with the law. I believe you are ignoring much more - Steven Pettinga.