Why I have deleted my pics (again)

D_Charlie Peen

1st Like
Media
I was randomly browsing the gallery when I saw something familiar.

Kevinsupercock stole my cock pics, one of which is not even mine (boxers.jpg). He also took the trouble to photoshop the helloworld one to make my penis look bigger.

It is very likely that the other pictures were stolen from some other user. I have no idea and I honestly don't care.

This is not the first time someone has stolen my pictures, so I've decided to delete them all. And no, I'm not going to put them back up.

I'm not angry or upset, I'm just tired of seeing my photos all over the web.
What I'm really disappointed about, though, is the attitude of some people who feel the need to steal other people's pictures pretending they're hung, hot, beautiful and whatnot.

That's pretty much all I had to say.
Cheers :tongue:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's a pretty creepy thing to do. Stupid too. They should be removed.

Edit- He was outted as a thief on one of the other photos back in September.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That stinks.

I didn't view your gallery often but I know a lot of folks did. You shouldn't deprive them of enjoyment because of a few idiots.

Could you try using watermarks?

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
just proves what a load of fake's thay are about. must be a lot of small men on here then, for them to do that. no wonder the world is in such a state.......

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was randomly browsing the gallery when I saw something familiar.

Kevinsupercock stole my cock pics, one of which is not even mine (boxers.jpg). He also took the trouble to photoshop the helloworld one to make my penis look bigger.

It is very likely that the other pictures were stolen from some other user. I have no idea and I honestly don't care.

This is not the first time someone has stolen my pictures, so I've decided to delete them all. And no, I'm not going to put them back up.

I'm not angry or upset, I'm just tired of seeing my photos all over the web.
What I'm really disappointed about, though, is the attitude of some people who feel the need to steal other people's pictures pretending they're hung, hot, beautiful and whatnot.

That's pretty much all I had to say.
Cheers :tongue:

SPL, One of mine was stolen by TitanicJake and another member of lpsg (dont remember his name) which is why im always called a fake but, it doesnt stop me. I have to much fun here and the jerks who call me fake can go fake themselves.

Sorry to hear this SPL!!!

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sucks. I don't know how I'd feel if somebody took one of my pics and claimed it as their own. Probably a bit amused and a bit annoyed at the same time.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just don't understand why people would post someone elses pics as their own? Doesn't make sense at all. And now they've gone a ruined it for those of us who post our own pics.

SPL, you know we love you around here and I certainly understand your frustration. Watermarks are the way to go I think.

Perriwinkle52

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simon,

He must really idolize you to try and become you...

Whoa that's weird but kinda complimentary at the same time....

I refuse to display my revealing pics just in case...that's why I have an email address posted, for people I trust!

P

BOOG1956

1st Like
Media
so sorry to here that my friend other people that do that are so low and disgusting.. keep smilein my friend better days are comein

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The unfortunate reality of it all is this: Once you post your photos, they are in the public domain.

Deal with it.
I still think that thieves should be held, to at least a passing degree, accountable for their actions, especially if we're trying to operate under the guise of a community here.

I get mildly tweaked out of shape when people use "it's the Internet" to condone bad behaviour. Am I making it my personal crusade to change that? Uh, NO, but I think it's lame to see it, and then not at least call it out for what it is. I don't think dropping a, "Hey, Dumbass, the pix you just posted, have been in my/___(user's) gallery for (e.g.) 2 years now. There are people on here who've actually met me and KNOW they're mine. Take them down, and take your BS elsewhere, cuz we're not having it HERE!" is asking too much. :wink: