Why I have deleted my pics (again)

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's a troll that likes hijacking threads, pay no attention to it

Sleazeball....666...(your name say,s it all)...gesus dont you ever give up
I was enjoying such things as scaredlittleboys.>>I wish someone would steal my pictures.>>
NOTICE.this is about my 4th/6th post/in between i have read MANY of Monsters Post,s and apart from a few odd one,s they have ALL been real Courteous.to the point of Gentlemanly.fr eg..not many persons here acknowledge Newbie,s.and before you go looking.....which the Nasty streak in you will direct you to do so... Monster has not acknowledged me/nor have i made myself known to be so..

I have also read Many of your post,s and the amount of HATRED ones directed at the Monster guy/ you should be ashamed of yourself.
I am a nothing on this site/but my Opinion of AMERICANs will soon degenerate once again to how i ( a Kiwi/NZ in case you dont know) felt from the VIET NAM Days..............>>>> read into that what you will....my AGE fr instance..?.my Dislike for your Govt at the time being there/ (i am part Asian)

I met a Gay Student 4 years ago, on a similar site to this,whose manner (similar to Monster,s) earned my respect/and we have become the Very Best of Good Lifetime friends.........he changed my ignorant thoughts re Americans......but with your bloody posts as such popping up!!.and your carry on,s...

Who the hell are you to say Monsters comments on this thread are not Valid.>>..(yeah yeah! you Never actually said that..
ATTACK ATTACk ATTACK....>... bloody disgusting and pathetic you are...

G
---and post whatever vitriolic response you want, for i will NOT at all be responding...ever..just Dont want to carry on and communicate with a Nasty person as your self.and i dont need PROOF as to how nasty you can be.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah im a troll..guess thats why novice agreed and why i have a proof pic and why you dont that makes soo much sense that IM the troll lol..please

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
yeah im a troll..guess thats why novice agreed and why i have a proof pic and why you dont that makes soo much sense that IM the troll lol..please

Yes you are and now you have ONE person fooled that just wants to get in your OLD MAN pants.

Um, OK, I know I shouldn't, but I'll bite. :rolleyes:
a) I'm not fully convinced that Monster is real or fake. Actually that IS the question. Which is he, and why won't he at least attempt to put the question to rest? (Hmm, I guess that was actually a two-parter. :tongue: ) More importantly, to say that I'm the "ONE person fooled", is beyond misguided. There are at least two full threads, one mysteriously closed, and another even more mysteriously deleted (or at least moved to an area that general members can't access), where there are scores of "fooled" members.

b) I have no idea what's in sleaze's pants, so I have no idea if I wanna get in his pants or not. On the other hand, even if he is an "OLD MAN", there are some hot older men, so, hey, depending what's in them, I just might. :tongue:

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm lets see Monster and Sleazeball..Monster has entire threads dedicated to calling him out as a fake and has to this day never proven otherwise and never will..he has no proof pic and never will..then theres Sleazeball he has a proof pic is willing to do anything asked of him to prove hes real and has no threads or people calling him a fake ..except monster in a pathetic attempt to twist thing around..who's the fake??..haha

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah thats right Monster you just got BURRRNED once again.theres nothing you can say or do to short of a proof pic and that aint happening.Anyone with a brain would have put up proof long ago and stopped the madness..and the entire threads and the people calling you out ..but not you..do you really think no one knows why?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hmmm lets see Monster and Sleazeball..Monster has entire threads dedicated to calling him out as a fake and has to this day never proven otherwise and never will..he has no proof pic and never will..then theres Sleazeball he has a proof pic is willing to do anything asked of him to prove hes real and has no threads or people calling him a fake ..except monster in a pathetic attempt to twist thing around..who's the fake??..haha
Well, OK, I mean, there IS that.
:tongue::tongue::tongue:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The people that matter know im real, you and your buddy are insignificant.

Um, OK, I know I shouldn't, but I'll bite. :rolleyes:
a) I'm not fully convinced that Monster is real or fake. Actually that IS the question. Which is he, and why won't he at least attempt to put the question to rest? (Hmm, I guess that was actually a two-parter. :tongue: ) More importantly, to say that I'm the "ONE person fooled", is beyond misguided. There are at least two full threads, one mysteriously closed, and another even more mysteriously deleted (or at least moved to an area that general members can't access), where there are scores of "fooled" members.

b) I have no idea what's in sleaze's pants, so I have no idea if I wanna get in his pants or not. On the other hand, even if he is an "OLD MAN", there are some hot older men, so, hey, depending what's in them, I just might. :tongue:

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't understand all of the hostility between Monster and Sleazeball et al.
As Rodney King said, "Can't we all just get along."
You both seem like nice guys with nice "packages." Can't that be enough!
I am so confused by you two.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand all of the hostility between Monster and Sleazeball et al.
As Rodney King said, "Can't we all just get along."
You both seem like nice guys with nice "packages." Can't that be enough!
I am so confused by you two.

I made the mistake of camming with this yahoo and hes not the person in his posted picks, hes fake and hes a elderly man on cam, now hes trying to call me fake as a way of reflecting his fake ass.

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I made the mistake of camming with this yahoo and hes not the person in his posted picks, hes fake and hes a elderly man on cam, now hes trying to call me fake as a way of reflecting his fake ass.

If you know that you are who you say you are, just ignore him. Let it be like water off a duck's back. Be the bigger man. You pictures are great, you are a hell-uva looker and have a great body. Who cares what anyone else says.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

sleaseball666...
I have looked at your pics...what I don't understand is what you have actually proven with yours.
Is the one with the user named card supposed to "prove" that the partially hidden face behind it.....is yours????:confused:
The other three are not "proved" with a user name card. So, what does that prove?
Oh, btw, you don't explain, so I have to ask... is that also you, unmasked and crouched like a frog on the floor? Just wondering!

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sleaseball666...
I have looked at your pics...what I don't understand is what you have actually proven with yours.
Is the one with the user named card supposed to "prove" that the partially hidden face behind it.....is yours????:confused:
The other three are not "proved" with a user name card. So, what does that prove?
Oh, btw, you don't explain, so I have to ask... is that also you, unmasked and crouched like a frog on the floor? Just wondering!
tell me a number to hold up with my fingers and ill do it in a pic..tell monster to and he wont be able too i can gaurentee that!as for his lies theyre rather pathetic saying that a 100% straight guy would want to cam with him and if you look back through our posts youll see hes lying I outed him as a fake long before he made up that moronic lie that i cammed with him.I wish it was true that i cammed with him tho it would be more than enough proof to expose him for good.go ahead tell us each to post a pic holding up a number with our fingers to see whose real..i promise ill do it and he wont...oh and by the way if you cant tell by my eyes and face in the pic with the name card that its the same guy as the other pics..your dense..please come better prepared next time you contribute...oh and please tell me how the hell my face is partially hidden..last time i checked my whole face is there except maybe a half inch of my chin??..come on now dont make an idiot out of youself by makin obvious fabrications..

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh and monster i like how you say novice is tricked by me into saying your fake..well for one its plane as day..you are unable to prove anything..and im sure hes had his stance on you long before i pointed it out along with many many other..you forget about all the entire threads dedicated to tearing your fake ass a new asshole

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Going back to the OP. It makes me wonder what I am missing! Imitation is a sincere form of flatery. Or some other bullshit like that.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SO..we can put it to rest rite now.Tell us a number to hold up with our fingers..I will prove its me (AS IF my name card isnt enough)by posting a pic of my face and fingers holding up the said number..proving again im not "a 70 year old man haha"..and Monster will post his torso with his tattoo on his arm in view holding up said number as well as his dick with his hand holding up the number..this will end it all.If he does this ill never return to lpsg..i say that cause we all know ill do it and he wont..ill bet anything on earth he wont..simply because he cant!he'll just reply with the same old pathetic shit or change the subject mark my words.Anyone who were real would do it to once and for all stop all the allegations and because it would make me look incredibly stupid..lets see what he does..i bet anyone here im right on the money..he wont do it

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish you would have waited longer to delete them. I was just about to make a kickass gallery...

Now I'll have to find someone else's.

JK DON'T HATE ME