Why I have deleted my pics (again)

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of my pix was stolen, and then mine was called into question. I took a similar pic, but this time with something in the pic to verify it was me, and <poof>, I was never questioned again. :wink:

I also now watermark most pix that I post.

I don't watermark -- don't even know how to do that -- but I had the same experience as novice. One of my pics showed up in some guy's gallery, so I did what novice did: I simply posted another pic of myself with my little verification sign. It stopped all the nonsense.

I remember Skull Mason was accused of having fake pics once and he did the same thing: his hot self flipping the bird. BigLittleMan says here he had the same experience and posted a pic of his HOT bicep flex.

If your pics are constantly showing up in other people's galleries and other sites on the web, and you're tired of defending yourself, there's an easy remedy -- just post another pic.

uvebeenwarned

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was randomly browsing the gallery when I saw something familiar.

Kevinsupercock stole my cock pics, one of which is not even mine (boxers.jpg).

He also took the trouble to photoshop the helloworld one to make my penis look bigger.

These two sentences would look oustanding on a Tshirt. Front and back. Absolutely hilarious!!!

By the way, sorry about what happened.:redface:

quikslver660

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SO..we can put it to rest rite now.Tell us a number to hold up with our fingers..I will prove its me (AS IF my name card isnt enough)by posting a pic of my face and fingers holding up the said number..proving again im not "a 70 year old man haha"..and Monster will post his torso with his tattoo on his arm in view holding up said number as well as his dick with his hand holding up the number..this will end it all.If he does this ill never return to lpsg..i say that cause we all know ill do it and he wont..ill bet anything on earth he wont..simply because he cant!he'll just reply with the same old pathetic shit or change the subject mark my words.Anyone who were real would do it to once and for all stop all the allegations and because it would make me look incredibly stupid..lets see what he does..i bet anyone here im right on the money..he wont do it

Don't you have anything better to worry about?

....no offense, but you must lead a pretty boring life.