Why I have to stop visiting LPSG

modestlyhung

1st Like
Media
When I first started having sex I had no clue that I had a big cock. My single concern was simply being a good lover, and I believe I was, although much better now. Once I found out I had a big cock from my a girlfriend I started to be proud of it and I found this site. I also found out that my dick, although large, falls just short of the ideal 8x6 (it is 7.5" long, 6" thick at the middle of the shaft and 5.5" and the base and head, torpedo like if you wish). So needless to say I still have a large cock based on the average.

My problem is now I can't stop thinking about how to get an extra .5" in length and girth at either end. Why can't I be happy with having the large dick I have. I know if I focused on improving my sex game it would be worth way more that adding a little bit here and there.

I'm also sure there's other guys here just like me who can't be happy with the big dick they have, IT JUST HAS TO BE BIGGER. I think as men we get too caught up with numbers and measurements. We should forget about the size of our cocks and focus on being great lovers instead.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If anything, I would like my dick to be bigger limp. It gets the job done when it's hard. In the end, we have to be happy with the things that we can't change. When I find myself wishing I had a bigger dick, I realize that I have to work out harder.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think it's possible to be a male member of LPSG and not be consumed with trying to make your penis larger. Many here are perfectly content with what they have and come here for the discussion, support and camaraderie.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DON'T go away from lpsg.org... being obsessed with YOUR cock, and wanting it bigger is a normal part|subject in mens life!
ANYWAY you should be satisfied with WHAT you have... show us some pics, so we can formulate a better opinion based on HOW it looks!

scout1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where else can you get and share experiences and advice?
Yes be happy with what you have got. measure yiour health not your girth.

Idea - learn a new life skill. Massage for instance. Aromatherapy.
That way you can give deeper pleasure for longer and still get some action as well. Women (or men if that is your bag) will be more relaxed and love you for it. It worked for me.

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I first started having sex I had no clue that I had a big cock. My single concern was simply being a good lover, and I believe I was, although much better now. Once I found out I had a big cock from my a girlfriend I started to be proud of it and I found this site. I also found out that my dick, although large, falls just short of the ideal 8x6 (it is 7.5" long, 6" thick at the middle of the shaft and 5.5" and the base and head, torpedo like if you wish). So needless to say I still have a large cock based on the average.

My problem is now I can't stop thinking about how to get an extra .5" in length and girth at either end. Why can't I be happy with having the large dick I have. I know if I focused on improving my sex game it would be worth way more that adding a little bit here and there.

I'm also sure there's other guys here just like me who can't be happy with the big dick they have, IT JUST HAS TO BE BIGGER. I think as men we get too caught up with numbers and measurements. We should forget about the size of our cocks and focus on being great lovers instead.

You are obsessing something which you should not even be concerned about. I met a guy who had a cock which he could hide under the cap of a baby lotion bottle-- that was when he was erect. His whole cock was a little bit bigger than a thimble and he was not ashamed or concerned. Now you come along seven and a half times longer and you are worried about being less than average? What do you have to worry about?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As much as people would like for it to be signifcant... .5 of an inch is completely insignificant.

1 inch is negiligible for that matter.

Now 2+ is actually starting to matter.

There is a big different between say a 5, a 7, and a 9.

There isn't much difference between a 5 and a 6, or a 6 and a 7, etc.