Why I joined

BSPDO

Just Browsing
Media
In a cockpit somewhere between NE Ohio and W. Euro
Sexuality
No Response
I am a 44 year old airline pilot living in Cleveland and based out of New York. I am divorced. I am physically fit and was blessed, or cursed, by a fortunate dip in the gene pool. While the equipment is excellent for nocturnal adventure, six or seven hours of sitting in the cockpit has its challenges. I am most interested in garments which provide the maximum amount of support with comfort.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BSPDO said:
I am a 44 year old airline pilot living in Cleveland and based out of New York. I am divorced. I am physically fit and was blessed, or cursed, by a fortunate dip in the gene pool. While the equipment is excellent for nocturnal adventure, six or seven hours of sitting in the cockpit has its challenges. I am most interested in garments which provide the maximum amount of support with comfort.

Well BSPDO... there is a whole section involving clothing and appearance. You are gonna love it.

Welcome to the group, btw.:biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Welcome BSPDO, I hope you find some "hung pilot comfort pouch pants" here. If not, someone might see an opening in the underwear market and start making them!:tongue:
Enjoy the site and please share your nocturnal experiences.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
BSPDO said:

This sure is the right place for support! - And if you don't find the right garment, I'm sure some here might even personally want to support that equipment during those long flights. :cool: Keep sharing about all fortunate dips! Welcome, BSPDO!

BSPDO

Just Browsing
Media
In a cockpit somewhere between NE Ohio and W. Euro
Sexuality
No Response
Well Gents - Wow:

I appreciate the fact that you all bothered to read what I had to say. Of course it's early, we'll see if you're still listnening after a few dates.

I'd appreciate any insights or info you care to share. If you've found clothing that keeps it comfortably together and under wraps without inducing gangrene I'd be much obliged. I've spent nearly three decades and the Biafran Annual GDP on custom tailoring, hair-waxing spandex, and shyster clothing purveyors like International Male; makers of Mission Impossible Briefs which self-destruct in the first washing. I'm getting old and have to save for retierement!

As for you gay boys: They say there's no such thing as a bad blow job. Based upon recent experience I'd have to say "they" have never had a guy go down on 'em - and swallow 'em whole. WOOF!! Are you born with that or do you learn it in school?

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
BSPDO said:
They say there's no such thing as a bad blow job. Based upon recent experience I'd have to say "they" have never had a guy go down on 'em - and swallow 'em whole. WOOF!! Are you born with that or do you learn it in school?

I'm thinking it SHOULD be taught in school; it's really vital to man's pursuit of happiness! :cool: In my experience it doesn't come quite as natural to all...- I've experienced most of the spectrum there - from 'awww, mind your teeth dammit!!' and (an excruciating 30 seconds later) with firm hand getting the guy over on his stomach and silently pray that will work better :biggrin1: (lest my dick should end up maimed and my erection gone gone gone...) - to the most heavenly, 'don't ever stop', stunning, beyond words, otherworldly blowjob... ---
With your recent experience, however, you appear to have navigated onto a path where pleasant discoveries abound... Cheers! :beerchug2: :biggthumpup: