Why I like straight better

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I dont know why. I'm not very out gay. Not at all actualy, my parents dont know (I dont thing so anyway) neither my friends. This is why I came to register here, and to see hot guys too lol And I always like men that are very manly and straight. The gay I see are more effiminate, and I dont like that, it's not sexy for me. But since straight are straight, it's not very lucky for me and I cannot touch them :(

I find it hard to have desire for men, and falling for the wrong one.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many gay men do not act effeminate and are very "straight acting". You don't notice them because they're good enough to fool you too :wink:. Just go out more often (preferably to gay friendly locations) and I'm sure you'll find someone who is both gay and attractive to you.

SEXXXX

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
don't make the bad mistake of going after a straight dude cause that is just really ackward

Good question, do you find it weird/disgusting/etc? Just wondering...

I thought Yale has quite a share of male-to-male population

castello, you're not alone

anglerect

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In plain English, accept who you are, if you feel gay and look at men and have fantasies about them, the chances are every one you know can tell you are gay.Be proud, go out and you will find the man you want in a gay setting , not all of us are that effeminate!Your pictures are fantastic.Go enjoy your youth while it is there , practise safe sex too, too many new young gay mn are getting HIV again!

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Proud to be gay, I dont know about that, but I know what you mean. I already felt for the wrong guy, he is my friend, but he does'nt know, he would kill me. But it's not that my fantasie goes for straight man, it's just that they are the one that I see and like all the time.

And I'm sure, they would'nt want to try, just to make me happy

anglerect

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you must stay away from your friend as far as sex is concerned.go out and meet some one to experiment with.u should be able to tell your friends about your gay feeling, they will support you but unless they are gay do not ask for any sexual contact.Many people do not care whether you are I or the next one is gay, so many other issues abound in this worls, you must love yourself for who you are , then you will find a masculine man to be with, hopefully with a huge cock! :)

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In plain English, accept who you are, if you feel gay and look at men and have fantasies about them, the chances are every one you know can tell you are gay.Be proud, go out and you will find the man you want in a gay setting , not all of us are that effeminate!Your pictures are fantastic.Go enjoy your youth while it is there , practise safe sex too, too many new young gay mn are getting HIV again!

Thanks for the compliment. It's only because my friend is a good photographer ;)

I dont do nothing that is dangerous, I mean (I never got fuck or fuck anyone). I think there is no need of plastic for blowjob!

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think you must stay away from your friend as far as sex is concerned.go out and meet some one to experiment with.u should be able to tell your friends about your gay feeling, they will support you but unless they are gay do not ask for any sexual contact.Many people do not care whether you are I or the next one is gay, so many other issues abound in this worls, you must love yourself for who you are , then you will find a masculine man to be with, hopefully with a huge cock! :)

lol huge is good

Yes once we were drunk and we kiss for a bet. When I put my tongue in is mouth he push me and I won. But he did'nt know that I like it very much, I was hard as rock.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No he's straight
Dude. Look at the cute guy in your gallery. Beauty is beauty. He may have liked it more than you know. I read a long time ago that in any relationship based on mutual affection, sexuality will surface. Friendship definitely qualifies. The trick is dealing with the sexuality in a healthy way. Many guys abandon and sabotage friendships for no reason other than their hangups.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Many guys abandon and sabotage friendships for no reason other than their hangups.

What do you mean by that? I dont want to loose my friend, he is my best best friend.

I want to show you his picture. But I will put it and remove it right after, because it's him and I dont want him to have is face here, so just for 5 minutes OK, so look I will put it fast. You'll understant why I love him, but not only for that.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What do you mean by that? I don't want to lose my friend, he is my best best friend.
You two are brothers from different mothers. Sometimes friendship is uncomfortable. Because he is your best best friend, you better level with him someday soon.

I wish you the best of luck in maintaining your friendship throughout your lives.

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sorry again, but what do you mean by: You level with him someday?

You saw his pic? Is he the most beautiful guy in the world, I wish i look like him and act like him, he is too hot. But dont worry, I will not tell him I'm gay and that I love him.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorry again, but what do you mean by: You level with him someday?

You saw his pic? Is he the most beautiful guy in the world, I wish i look like him and act like him, he is too hot. But don't worry, I will not tell him I'm gay and that I love him.
Hi Castello. I know English is your second language. You're doing very well. You can look up alternative definitions of English words here:

Merriam-Webster Online

I'm using the verb "level" as defined in 4: to deal frankly and openly.

You are hotter than he is, but it's a close race. :smile:

How long have you known each other? It is very highly likely that he already knows (or suspects) a lot more about you, and won't be as surprised or upset as you think he will be. For some reason our natures are sometimes not as apparent to ourselves as they are to others.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Castello, in all honesty, if he is your best friend and yet you can't tell him something as deeply significant as the fact that you're gay, something very important is missing from your relationship. If he isn't worthy of your trust about this issue or worse, would reject you over it, at some point you are going to have to re-examine your friendship with him.

And I'm not talking about the fact that you're in love with him; he has no responsibility to you for that and in fact, you may choose not to tell him. But to be incapable of revealing the whole of who you really are? Think about it.