Why I prefer the company of men

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, time for a little salvo in the battle of the sexes. :biggrin1:

My experience is, (and it just went bad tonight)... well... I must say I am very quick witted, and easily make people laugh all the time. Did I say all? I meant 95% of the time. And by 95% of the time, I mean, when it's men, it's all the time. Men laugh at my jokes, no matter how racist, sexist, cruel, wrong or mean. They laugh. So do women....

...90% of the time.

But every now and then...

...some bitch gotta be offended. Let me restate. I have NEVER had a man get offended at ANY of my jokes. NEVER!!!

Fuck!

What's worse, is if the girl is cute... (like tonight), uh oh... suddenly my boys are offended too. (backstabbing pussy hounds!)

Fuck!

I guess I should be just as pissed at my friend who acted like I said something wrong, but I know if she wasn't there... he'd be gaffawing... and if she were a cool chick... she'd be gaffawing.

Damn it!!!

Here is the crazy thing. I have actually had almost exactly the same set of word happen before.

Incident 1:
I am at my FWB's party. Her friends are around a hooka. A dude comes up and says "can I hit this"
"Hell yeah"
He hits a couple of times, passes it to a girl, above my head.
I say "hey! Bros before hoes!"
One of the girls pops up from her chair and says, "who you callin' a hoe? Who you callin' a hoe?"
I say "I wasn't calling you a hoe, I was calling you a bro."
She says, "I guess that makes you a hoe"
I say "fuck yeah, any chick gives me $20 Ill love her long time!"
Gaffaws all around.

Incident 2: (tonight)
A friend of mine, and his (girl) friend are at the bar, drinking. We have been talking a good 2 hours now. No problem. We are talking about prostitution and police corruption.
She then tells a story about her friend, who is a sensual masseuse. This story is a long one, about how her friend only gives massages to heighten the sense, and she knows they are cops if they never set up a second massage. She then finishes the story that her friend only sexually caters to men who set a second "date"
I start laughing, and I say, "holy shit, you just go through this long story about how your friend is a legit masseuse, and then finish off by telling us she is a whore!"
Oops, now girl is pissed.
So we jab words for a bit, I apologize a tad bit later about her friend being a whore, say I was only trying to crack a joke.
And the topic comes back to prostitution.
We talk about tu pacs knowledge about how we all no the world revolves around pussy, power and paper, she is talking inequality, I am talking yes in some cases, no in others,
then I say, "if some girl gave me $50 bucks to eat her out, I'd be like, hell yeah, me love you long time!"
ooh... New End bombs at the pub. Daggers from friend and girl.

You know what?
Fuck that!

Now I know, there are going to be people telling me incident 1 was cool, incident 2 was not cool. To that I say, if it were only dudes drinking and having a good time during incident 2...

...gaffaws all around!

Last edited:

Melly

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the record, I can't fucking stand the girls who throw up their arms and "OH MAH GAWD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT I AM SO OFFENDED." I especially hate girls online more than in real life though. I'm notorious for this my WoW community lol.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find it interesting that you think other people care about whether you prefer the company of men or women. I don't make long threads about all the obnoxious men I've ever encountered and how unfunny their jokes are. Spend your time with men then, if you don't like spending it with women.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it interesting that you think other people care about whether you prefer the company of men or women. I don't make long threads about all the obnoxious men I've ever encountered and how unfunny their jokes are. Spend your time with men then, if you don't like spending it with women.

I know, you just bitch about it in your signature. :biggrin1:

I read your stories, and you're not funny. Maybe that's your problem

I'm sorry, I don't remember ever meeting you.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's called the double standard. Your stories imply that it's OK for men to take money for sex but not for women. This suits men, so of course they don't mind, while women do.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's called the double standard. Your stories imply that it's OK for men to take money for sex but not for women. This suits men, so of course they don't mind, while women do.

I guess I'll have to add, in the first incident, we all went on, partying and chit chatting, joking, showing off our O faces... whatever.. for about another hour around the hooka.

In the second incident, it was pretty much agreed by the three of us, that prostitution should be legalized.

But the point of the story was not how funny/unfunny my jokes were. There was no doubt they were jokes. The point is, in my anecdotal experience, I've never met a man that got offended over jokes. most women don't either, but for me, this is the second time out of dozens where some girl got all pouty about a joke.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try sending me a PM. Seriously. Do it. I don't care what you say, just try it.

Seriously, are you seriously going to tell me that out of your 3000+ posts you've never bitched about obnoxious men?

Maybe. I'm not inclined to check all your posts, or send you a PM. You can go ahead and make your point without a PM.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gosh, you're way off base. I didn't ask you to read any posts. That was your idea. And I didn't say that I've never complained about obnoxious men, but I certainly haven't made any threads talking about how I plan on avoiding the company of all men because I don't like some of them or said that men aren't worth hanging out with because I dislike how some of them react to me.

Don't send me a PM then, but you would see my point if you did. I don't even have to answer it, or read it. You'd understand.

Last edited:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I certainly haven't made any threads talking about how I plan on avoiding the company of all men because I don't like some of them or said that men aren't worth hanging out with because I dislike how some of them react to me.

Funny, neither have I.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny, neither have I.

Oh, okay then. Still, why do you think we care about whether you prefer the company of men or women? I don't. I don't care if you think that my signature is a long thread that "bitches" about obnoxious men who tell unfunny jokes, either, but I'm sure that you didn't say that either. Maybe you have communication issues?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See my first post in this thread.

What exactly is so interesting about me posting this thread, petite?

P.S. your first post in no way answers the question asked:
Why do you think I care whether you care or not?

You can leave now, and go do whatever it is you do on this site.
Bye bye.

Last edited: