Why I quit Baseball

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
I remember back in 10th grade that I could not find a cup that fit me very good. Either my package literally did not fit or the cup shape did not fit my body. I was like 5'8 and 120 back then, I'm 6'1 160 now. So very thin but pretty good muscle build I think.

Sometimes Id get inside the cop but after 10 minutes or running and sweating I got uncomfortable. The excerices plus the extreme heat engorged me and I starting coming out the sides.

Anyone else have this problem?

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
yes actually, on the wrestling team, i tried jock straps, foam cups, layering underwear and supports , if i got to moving around for any length of time, sooner or later the strawberry on the nanna poked out the bottom for a peek

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
i guess with all those problems you did not have anytime to pay attention to playing the game, just as well you quit.

SCsoccerMom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And all this time I thought guys quit baseball because they couldn't hit the curveball....so says my son anyway.....now I know....which leads to another question....if guys quit because they can't fit in the cup and not because of the curveball...does that mean that anyone who makes to college or the pros is not well.....blessed? Perhaps as addendum to the theory of evolution....

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
And all this time I thought guys quit baseball because they couldn't hit the curveball....so says my son anyway.....now I know....which leads to another question....if guys quit because they can't fit in the cup and not because of the curveball...does that mean that anyone who makes to college or the pros is not well.....blessed? Perhaps as addendum to the theory of evolution....

wouldn't say an addendum to the theroy but perhaps the exception the proves the rule?

is that the subtle way of saying your sun is packing a bigger bat then the other players?

seriously though for me it was just wrestling, never played baseball after 1st grade. and my just which is too wide for any jock or thong/security underwear would always push out and in 3 moves my left leg in the singlet was around my hip. i even went as faar as to tape it all up but that was a disaster

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And all this time I thought guys quit baseball because they couldn't hit the curveball....so says my son anyway.....now I know....which leads to another question....if guys quit because they can't fit in the cup and not because of the curveball...does that mean that anyone who makes to college or the pros is not well.....blessed? Perhaps as addendum to the theory of evolution....[/QUOTE]
I don't think so. I've noticed some pretty impressive bulges on those professional baseball players.:wink:

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
No, I could hit the curveball just fine, I had around a 500 batting average and I was playing with guys 4 years older then me. I was real skinny and for the size cup my body could handle, my dick was jsut way to big, I was embarassed at the time.
And I ahd no clue about the specialty stores. In wrestling I just wore bike shorts and never had much of a problem there.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Did you really write this,YoungHungMachine?

"Sometimes Id get inside the cop but after 10 minutes or running and sweating I got uncomfortable."

And just what were you doing "inside a cop"??! Hmmmm???

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you really write this,YoungHungMachine?

"Sometimes Id get inside the cop but after 10 minutes or running and sweating I got uncomfortable."

And just what were you doing "inside a cop"??! Hmmmm???

Very funny :biggrin1: (and funnier image in my twisted head!)

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Interesting..
You can get a custom sized cup made.. that is an interesting ball story as well.... use your imagination punks......
UZ

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do not wear a cup or you can get one custom made.

I wouldn't really recommend not wearing a cup, though you can probably get away with it without damage in some positions, I wouldn't recommend it.

Do you have an information on getting a custom cup? I haven't ever heard this was possible before.

I know that some manufactures have tried by making different sizes, like peewee, child, teen, and adult, though I don't know of any single brand that makes more than one adult size.

Sometime I'll have to write about my thoughts on different size cups as I have many different ones from different brands and multiple sizes from the same brands though theres no way I can fit into a anything smaller than an adult cup, though I heard a rumor once about a guy who would ice his package to be able to fit into a smaller cup, not sure why since theres more than one size/style out on the market.

D_trcdctr

1st Like
Media
The only guy I've ever know who had this 'problem' was about 6" soft with huge balls that hung down past his cockhead in a loose sack. Talk about a guy who needed a custom-made cup! I still don't see how be played so well! lol

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... is that the subtle way of saying your sun is packing a bigger bat then the other players? ...

My sun's surface temperature is about 5500 degrees celsius (and much, much hotter in the interior) so WAY to hot for any bat to survive.