Why I'm 100%

D_Asston Kutcher

Account Disabled
Media
No I don't fucking know, dude. You didn't answer my questions, and telling me to "chill" just makes me think you're educationally subnormal.

What the fuck dude?
I know that there are homophobes out there. I'm not one of them. So why the bitch fit?
Look, I have nothing against compliments I can even give them. But sometimes people take it too damn far. It happens.
That answer your question?

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media

> dude <

*ponders how many "compliments" AP received before drawing his "line in the sand" with his first ever post*

*wonders how many more "compliments" he's received now that he has a grand total of five posts, but still no pics*

*perplexed*

Last edited:

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media

I came to this site because I wanted to know how I measured up. I joined up because of a thread I read about guys who were considered big but not big enough. It spoke too me. I had to join.
As for pictures, I assure you I'm not handsome and I'm not hung. It's only about 8.5-8.75 x 6 midshaft 6.25 at the base. And that's on a good day.
But I do come off as a hypocrite, so suppose I should put my pictures back up.

I gotta get in the act. Dude!

It is good that you came to this site. Sounds big to me and you have no need to post pics to prove anything. Post them because you want to share or don’t post them. Guys who post pics want others to enjoy seeing their stuff.

You have no reason to apologize for not wanting to do anything with another guy. Let the guys who want to do it play on that side of that line in the sand you discussed.

But, Dude, you can’t hope to go on the internet, share pictures of your equipment in a forum titled the Large Penis Support Group and expect that gay guys, bi guys, or guys who claim to be straight but like to do mutual things, will not respond to you.

You only had a few posts. Nothing about either of them should attract much of anyone – other dudes included. If you don’t put up pictures, there just won’t be much attention given to you.

If you do put up pictures, you might get attention. So don’t do it to not be a hypocrite.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
now if somebody could just figure out why i keep getting hit on in the chat room by "100% straight" guys...

You said it BLM...I get hit on by more 100% straight guys on this site than anyone else. Maybe those dudes could explain what game they're playing. :biggrin1:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You said it BLM...I get hit on by more 100% straight guys on this site than anyone else. Maybe those dudes could explain what game they're playing. :biggrin1:
Cause it's not "gay" if they only have sex with other self-identified "straight" (or "str8") dudes.

Duh. :rolleyes: