Why I'm a Whore for Big Cock

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't get me wrong. Sex with my hubby is wonderful (ummm he's reading this :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:). Seriously though, I orgasm at least 90% of the time hubby and I make love and the other 10% he gets me off with one of my toys or his tongue. His dick is, let's say "average" (once again, he's reading this :biggrin1::biggrin1:) and his stamina is superb.

But, BUT, I have to admit there is NOTHING like the feeling of a long thick cock filling up my pussy. I think (to me anyway) thickness is a lot more important than length (hence my username), but I will take BOTH any day.

Hubby knew very early on in our marriage that from time to time I was just going to need a little bit "more" than what he necessarily was packin. Luckily he found that it turned him on incredibly to watch me take big cock.

I have had a few of his friends (they were ALL bigger than him), and we have done some other things to help me find a few lovers.

What's frustrating for me is that I am so damn picky. A BIG cock is not enough for me. I really really really need to be attracted to a guy to let him fuck me, but damn, if I am attracted to him AND he has a thick cock, I can be a total whore for him.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I'm new here and still playing around with the site, so I thought I would start a thread in this section.

I suppose I should post a pic or two. How about a couple with one of hubby's buddies inside of me?

Attachments

Reactions: LoonerUser

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you so much boys for all your hot comments. I am such an attention whore that I LOVE reading them.

I'm beginning to think this might be a cool place for me an hubby to hang out. Who knows, I might even find a thick young cock to stuff down my throat.

Here's a guy who was lucky enough to just happen to be in the same bar as hubby and I one night when I was feeling the "urge"

Attachments

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
, I orgasm at least 90% of the time hubby and I make love and the other 10% he gets me off with one of my toys or his tongue.

Damn you are lucky :) My man is the top and is bi, you can have him while I have your husband :) :)

Kidding of course (unless you two are cool with that!!!!), but welcome!

WifeNeedsGurth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
brensta, Oh I'm TOTALLY good with that. If you're ok with my hubby being ummm "average". He's really hot btw, just not incredibly well endowed.

Emmy, oh honey I feel for ya. Don't cheat though. Isn't worth it. By a big ole vibrator. Not as good, but I find it does the trick in a pinch

Attachments

Sharemyhotwife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thought I'd chime in. I'm "the husband" by the way.

She explained it pretty well. I do enjoy watching her with well hung guys. I guess they call it being cuckolded, although I'm not really sure I like the negative connotations that that word bring with it.

I'm not into any of the hardcore humiliation that some cuckolds are, but my wife does like to point out how much bigger most guys that she is with are compared to me, and I have to admit that's somewhat of a turn on for me. Maybe it's just that I see how much it turns HER the fuck on. Who knows?

Our lifestyle is not for everyone, but it works so well for us, that we would have it no other way. Feel free to pm me with any questions whatsoever. I love talking about my sexy slutty little wife and the way that we live.

D_Ambrosius Cottonballs

Account Disabled
Media
Thanks for sharing man!
Thought I'd chime in. I'm "the husband" by the way.

She explained it pretty well. I do enjoy watching her with well hung guys. I guess they call it being cuckolded, although I'm not really sure I like the negative connotations that that word bring with it.

I'm not into any of the hardcore humiliation that some cuckolds are, but my wife does like to point out how much bigger most guys that she is with are compared to me, and I have to admit that's somewhat of a turn on for me. Maybe it's just that I see how much it turns HER the fuck on. Who knows?

Our lifestyle is not for everyone, but it works so well for us, that we would have it no other way. Feel free to pm me with any questions whatsoever. I love talking about my sexy slutty little wife and the way that we live.